Manchester City

mrbojangles

How you lot put up with that lazy barsteward is beyond me!?

I gave up on him about 8or 9 months ago.

Hope Boby Manc does us a favour and persuades him to move.

The annoying thing is that he is still a fantastic player when he wantsto be. He has made some great passes today, but at times its like playing with 10 men. You cant get away with that, even when playing average teams like United

Great start. Great goal. Bit of luck for their goal, given them the impetus. Not looking good.

On fire early, but the defending letting us down again.

Vinnie fortunate not to have been sent off. His decision making this season continues to be baffling.

I reckon Pelle is done.

Problem is what to do next.

Its no secret that they want Pepe who wont be available until the season after next.

I dont see the point of bringing in an interim manager for a year, in view of the fact that we need to bring in new players.

Viera probably isnt ready ,

I would probably forget Pepe and try for Klopp.

I also think Pelle is gone. If he finishes top 3 and above ManU then maybe they'll keep youhim on for another but currently that doesn't look likely. We seem to be limping to the finish line.

There was a period when we were 2v1 down, and looking down, and that's when he had to make a good call to change it around, and he either moved Yaya and Milner around (as Yaya clearly didn't fancy it against Fellaini) or he takes off lazy Yaya. He did nothing until it was too late, took off Milner and left lazybones on. Fair play to Fernandinho for trying to play 2 mens positions.

Fair play to ManU, they got a bit of luck with the first two goals and then got better as the game went on.

I also think Pelle is gone. If he finishes top 3 and above ManU then maybe they'll keep youhim on for another but currently that doesn't look likely. We seem to be limping to the finish line.

There was a period when we were 2v1 down, and looking down, and that's when he had to make a good call to change it around, and he either moved Yaya and Milner around (as Yaya clearly didn't fancy it against Fellaini) or he takes off lazy Yaya. He did nothing until it was too late, took off Milner and left lazybones on. Fair play to Fernandinho for trying to play 2 mens positions.

Fair play to ManU, they got a bit of luck with the first two goals and then got better as the game went on.

City score to make it 2-4, 2 minutes left plus 3 minutes of injury time.The reaction of the players was a disgrace!! Sauntering back to the centre circle. No urgency. No belief.

Maybe harsh, but Pellegrini has to take the blame. Players apparantly repect him as a man, but they are NOT playing for him or showing any fire in their belly.

I hope Yaya goes. He went on my sh!t list pre season and in the main has done nothing.

4-2 flattered Citeh.......youve got Hart,Silva and Aguero....the rest either too old,not good enough or dont give a shit !

Pellegrini...a nice man who deserves better but football is a ruthless game,nowadays.....Neil Warnock is available for next season,though !wai2.gif

• Like 2

If nothing else the defense needs a complete reworking.

Would be nice if we could go into next season being able to defend set pieces and score a goal on some of our own.

Remember back to Mancinis defence.

It was a disaster at first. Zonal marking!!!! I was closing my eyes at every set piece.. But our attitude then was... if you score 1, we will score 2..... We eventually succeeded in having the meanest defence in the Premier league. Mancini made mistakes, learned from them and improved the system.

This year we have conceded more and scored less than in any ofthe 4 previous seasons. Its like our heart has been ripped out.

City score to make it 2-4, 2 minutes left plus 3 minutes of injury time.The reaction of the players was a disgrace!! Sauntering back to the centre circle. No urgency. No belief.

Maybe harsh, but Pellegrini has to take the blame. Players apparantly repect him as a man, but they are NOT playing for him or showing any fire in their belly.

I hope Yaya goes. He went on my sh!t list pre season and in the main has done nothing.

You bought players with the lure of big money...........they could,nt care less about Manchester City,no loyalty as you have no tradition......just a small club with a little bit of history....get over it sack another manager in your endless pursuit of your senior neighbours wink.png

That's 6 losses out of the last 8 games in all competitions. Doesn't bode well for Pelle's future.

Well done United, you played better than us and deserved the win. Although did anyone else think the 3rd goal was off-side? I was in a bar that had bladdy music playing and no commentary but he looked off-side to me.