Manchester City

mrbojangles

Has he even played a full 90 mins yet ??

AC Milan are ready to rescue self-confessed fan Mario Balotelli from a difficult start to his Manchester City career and are working on a deal to sign the striker at the end of the season.

Full story: Daily Mail

Daily Mail, Singhers. I'm surprised at you :D

It was actually just a bit of bait to make you say " give over "....:D

AC Milan are ready to rescue self-confessed fan Mario Balotelli from a difficult start to his Manchester City career and are working on a deal to sign the striker at the end of the season.

Daily Mail, Singhers. I'm surprised at you :D

It was actually just a bit of bait to make you say " give over "....:D

Will "By Heck" do instead :D

While Mancini persists with his defensive formation he is never going to get 90 mins unless Tevez gets injured of course and now that he has received his big signing on fee and experinced the delights of the manchester weather why wouldn't he want to go back to Milan ;).

While Mancini persists with his defensive formation he is never going to get 90 mins unless Tevez gets injured of course and now that he has received his big signing on fee and experinced the delights of the manchester weather why wouldn't he want to go back to Milan ;).

Don't understand that comment Alfie. Balotelli has been injured most of the season but the minute he was fully match fit, he started the game along with Tevez. Had he not been stupid and got sent off he would have done 90 mins WITH Tevez. That's what he was brought in for. He wasn't brought in to play if Tevez couldn't.

Don't understand that comment Alfie. Balotelli has been injured most of the season but the minute he was fully match fit, he started the game along with Tevez. Had he not been stupid and got sent off he would have done 90 mins WITH Tevez. That's what he was brought in for. He wasn't brought in to play if Tevez couldn't.

All i said was

While Mancini persists with his defensive formation he is never going to get 90 mins

which even you cannot deny but if Mancini changes his stance on the densive line up or plays him more on the right side perhaps he will get more games, on saying that i'll lay money that he doesn't play more than 50% of the games between now and the end of the season and lets face it he was never a regular at Inter ;). Edited by alfieconn

All i said was

While Mancini persists with his defensive formation he is never going to get 90 mins

which even you cannot deny but if Mancini changes his stance on the densive line up or plays him more on the right side perhaps he will get more games, on saying that i'll lay money that he doesn't play more than 50% of the games between now and the end of the season and lets face it he was never a regular at Inter ;).

Which would probably justify what Johnson has been saying lately as he'll get pushed down the pecking order a bit more aye ??

Too many Players i guess, all good Players mind you, great problem to have if they all were happy but of course they won't be..

Not a great loss really. If he wants to go, let him. We have to reduce our wage bill anyway.

From skysports:-

Adebayor claims Juve deal

Report - striker expresses intention to leave City

Emmanuel Adebayor claims that Juventus have agreed a deal to take him from Manchester City when the transfer window opens.

The 26-year-old striker has cut a forlorn figure this season as he has failed to earn a regular place in Roberto Mancini's starting line-up.

Rumours of a bust-up between the pair have been played down in the past but he has now expressed his intention to leave.

Adebayor made the switch to Eastlands from Arsenal in July 2009 for a fee thought to be in region of £25million, but has only started six games so far this season - just two in the Premier League.

And Adebayor has now publicly aired his frustration, saying he will try and engineer a move this winter.

He told Sport/Foot Magazine: "I don't know what I did wrong to Roberto Mancini, but he never makes me play.

"I'm going to change air during the transfer window in January.

"And I can tell you that City has already reached an agreement with Juventus for a loan.

"I therefore expect to be able to leave in December."

Adebayor has often been linked with a move to Italian outfit Juve, where he would link up with manager Luigi Del Neri.

However, one potential snag to the deal could be the fact that the Old Lady already have one non-EU player in their squad in the form of Serbian Milos Krasic.

Serie A quota rules prevent Italian clubs signing more than one player from outside the EU, thus leaving former Togo international Adebayor unable to link up with the 27-time champions.

We have to reduce our wage bill anyway......that made me chuckle :lol:

Yeah welcome to the new budget consciuos Citeh......alongside a quarter million a week neighbours. Manc nonsense. :bah:

All clubs have to conform to the new rules that are soon to be implemented. Why put that in danger if a big earning player doesn't want to be here?

Yeah welcome to the new budget consciuos Citeh......alongside a quarter million a week neighbours. Manc nonsense. :bah:

All clubs have to conform to the new rules that are soon to be implemented. Why put that in danger if a big earning player doesn't want to be here?

I heard Yaya Toure could buy Blackpools entire team with a year of his wages. But, as long as everyone has to conform, well, thats alright then. :D

I heard Yaya Toure could buy Blackpools entire team with a year of his wages. But, as long as everyone has to conform, well, thats alright then. :D

Anyone who fails to comply will be hit with a fine. A big nasty fine probably......I bet the top clubs are quaking.....

Or maybe they'll just channel the cash through 'sponsorship' deals instead.....oh well here we go again...!

What has Yaya Toure got to do with the price of a stick of rock? And are you saying that you don't think that EVERYONE has to conform?

Me too..:D

However, BJ, i have your back so long as these Fcukers are going against you, don't worry about that..

My attacks will be short, sharp, precise & to the point agaisnt them, you can deal with the rest..;)

However, BJ, i have your back so long as these Fcukers are going against you, don't worry about that..

My attacks will be short, sharp, precise & to the point agaisnt them, you can deal with the rest..;)

Cheers Singhers, they won't know what has hit em :D

I'm not having a pop. I do though like to have a look at this thread from time to time to catch up on JD's latest hilarious predictions. :)

I'm not having a pop. I do though like to have a look at this thread from time to time to catch up on JD's latest hilarious predictions. :)

You mean the one where I said we would definitely finish above Spurs, or the one where I said we would finish in the top 4? Neither which incidentally, you would go against me when I mentioned having a little bet :whistling:

Still looks good from where I am sitting!! Dont know where you are looking.

I also stated that we had a chance of finishing above Arsenal and Man U. Right now we are 2 points and 3 points behind respectively. As our team gels throughout the year, I dont think I will be far away with that prediction.

As far as I am aware thats the only predictions I have come up with. Unless you want to enlighten me, Genius?

Nicely answered Jack ;)

It's not hard to bet the better of, or one over, Harry & Lloyd....:D

No doubt you were gutted to see your 'mates' at the business end creaking today singhy. Not to worry we'll pile the pressure on again tomorrow. ;)

You want to hope you do for your sakes Lloyd as even a win tomorrow won't take you into the CL spots after City's Point today..;)

Nicely answered Jack ;)

No doubt you were gutted to see your 'mates' at the business end creaking today singhy. Not to worry we'll pile the pressure on again tomorrow. ;)

You want to hope you do for your sakes Lloyd as even a win tomorrow won't take you into the CL spots after City's Point today..;)

You'll enjoy watching our attacking style against Liverpool singhy.....we'll win and close the gap.

Leaving us more than happy. Our only expectation is to play good football at the moment though and create chances.....not the finished article yet. ;)

I love watching our team now though....its a pleasure every game at the moment.....pace movement....if only the finishing.....:unsure:

Nicely answered Jack ;)

Strange :o i always thought it was where you ended up at the end of the season not 15 games into the season but perhaps the rules have been changed ;).

Strange :o i always thought it was where you ended up at the end of the season not 15 games into the season but perhaps the rules have been changed ;).

Well it depends doesn't it, it depends who's eyes you look at it in so let's use the average T*ttingham Fans as an example to use.. :D

If you're T*ttingham after 15 Games you're nailed on to finish top 4 or even possibly win the League, if you're Man City you've wasted loads of money, won't finish top 4 & will be Managerless on Monday & if you're West Ham you're down, gone after 15 Games..

That's all i know..;)