Manchester City

mrbojangles

Gary Neville Honours

Club

Premier League (8): 1995–96, 1996–97, 1998–99, 1999–2000, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2006–07, 2008–09

FA Cup (3): 1995–96, 1998–99, 2003–04

Football League Cup (2): 2005–06, 2009–10

FA Community Shield (3): 1996, 1997, 2008

UEFA Champions League (1): 1998–99

Intercontinental Cup (1): 1999

FIFA Club World Cup (1): 2008

Gary Neville has more medals hanging off his cock than Balotelli will ever have hanging round his neck.....!!!!!

redrus

Tell me what is good about this?

Embarrassment to himself the manager and his club.

No he isn't , He is young & wants to play since when is that bad . They used to say he wasn't bothered about playing the lad just can't win with media morons & the fools that believe the drivil

Now shall we debate the animal antics of The FROG, The Irish Animal & Animal Scholes .

Or debate the fking around of Taffy , Rugrat & Wio.

What about the chuckle brother ,

They give a perfect example of being a pro don't they.

I have much more however I want to give you a chance to show your bitterness by actually thinking of something yourself that backs up your opinion. Why well because if Mario was to be at Owed Tw_tford you would be singing from another songsheet.

How do I know ? Do you remember Dennis Law Rags called him a mercenary He was shit a scotish idiot . That was untill he signed for them Yes rags have always been BITTER

Just send a pm no probs. How come your not allowed

Well I think discussing anything to do with wagering isn't allowed.

Let's set a criteria and time frame for Balotelli in the Premier League then. You seem to think he's going to be awesome,what exactly are you saying he will be doing by when..... to earn that title?

Back to you.

Let's set a criteria and time frame for Balotelli in the Premier League then. You seem to think he's going to be awesome,what exactly are you saying he will be doing by when..... to earn that title?

Back to you.

He has shown that is is a big game player. His skill is beyond doubt . The media is making him a target I have never seen such a attack on a player. They have tried everything to unsettle him but for a young lad he has shouldered it very well.

Given all that he has a great future ahead of him at Etihad Stadium . He will force himself into a star studded team & win trophies . His rise will coincide with the rise of City. He is at the right place at the right time with the skills to be the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Daia1fR03w

tongue.giflaugh.gif Could not have put it better myself.

As if anyone is gonna take notice of that bias idjit. You really are sinking as low as the media. I've stated he's not all there but he's still only young, get off his back will ya until he does something as bad as this lot:- http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/football-banter/Ryan-Giggs-and-Manchester-Uniuted-s-top-10-sex-scandals-featuring-Wayne-Rooney-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Dwight-Yorke-Martin-Edwards-Tommy-Docherty-and-more-article745220.html

Back to you.

He has shown that is is a big game player. His skill is beyond doubt . The media is making him a target I have never seen such a attack on a player. They have tried everything to unsettle him but for a young lad he has shouldered it very well.

Given all that he has a great future ahead of him at Etihad Stadium . He will force himself into a star studded team & win trophies . His rise will coincide with the rise of City. He is at the right place at the right time with the skills to be the best

You're not Mario's mum are you?

Back to you.

So, I still don't understand what is meant by 'awesome'?

Will he be footballer or young footballer of the year

Will he be top scorer and scare the hell out of defences?

Will he have the most assists?

Will he be top rated week after week? (Assuming he ever comes off the bench, though he might against Wigan and Norwich)

Will he have the most Y & R cards?

What will define this world wonder as awesome.

How many full appearances will he make in this star studded team, especially if Nasri comes and Tevez stays?

Forget about the press, you can't keep bringing up that old chestnut - this is me talking to you, it's my opinion not the press, and I'm saying "he will never be awesome in this country" and at the same time I'm asking how you think he will prove me wrong? As I said I'm open to a challenge.

You're really not his mum.......are you? wink.gif

Edited by uptheos

I think the media are quickly turning their attention away from the City of Dubai stadium onto the Red's stopper. Bit of a misnomer that.

Early days, but I'll bet SAF is working on a plan B

Back to you.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif sound like the rantings of a deranged dictator are you out of a job just lately? cheesy.gif

As if anyone is gonna take notice of that bias idjit. You really are sinking as low as the media. I've stated he's not all there but he's still only young, get off his back will ya until he does something as bad as this lot:- http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/football-banter/Ryan-Giggs-and-Manchester-Uniuted-s-top-10-sex-scandals-featuring-Wayne-Rooney-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Dwight-Yorke-Martin-Edwards-Tommy-Docherty-and-more-article745220.html

Come on mate, I know you, we've met and we are pals, I love ya to bits mate but please, you can't moan about media made hype against a player with obvious talent and a few flaws then roll out a Daily Mirror red top (non) expose on issues some of which are 40 years old. I'm well aware we (United) have history and, that not all of it is good.....!!!

We don't all need to lower ourselves here people.....!!!!

By the way, I saw Gary Neville on Sky last night and thought he was a really good pundit, he took over the role of replay TV man from Andy Gray of whom I have never been a fan and, played a blinder... Quicker off the mark than he has been down the right for some time... :-D

redrus

Cut and paste from the official website...must be surely! rolleyes.gif

As if anyone is gonna take notice of that bias idjit. You really are sinking as low as the media. I've stated he's not all there but he's still only young, get off his back will ya until he does something as bad as this lot:- http://www.mirrorfoo...icle745220.html

Sex is natural,being a prick that thinks the world owes him is not,and tell me what is so good about him that he is not playing now? he is not better than the top 3/4 strikers you already have thats why.

Why are you all gone crazy about him is beyond me,he is a ruse that will be gone before you know it.

Mr Bo.... Neville might be biased but he is definitely no idiot. wink.gif

Hmmmmmmmm...

For me the key for City is playing Adam Johnson every week.

Whenever he's on the pitch he turns the game and City pick up. With all the superstars around, for me he's City's best player by a mile.

The big problem for City this season though is how Mancini is going to handle all the egos as he's struggled badly so far.

Some of the big names are going to be mighty pissed off when he's leaving them out of the side.

Will he rotate just to keep them happy and possibly upset a potential title winning side????

[

By the way, I saw Gary Neville on Sky last night and thought he was a really good pundit, he took over the role of replay TV man from Andy Gray of whom I have never been a fan and, played a blinder... Quicker off the mark than he has been down the right for some time... :-D

redrus

Raggy Pus-sy

I didn't know you was a comedian :)

Come on mate, I know you, we've met and we are pals, I love ya to bits mate but please, you can't moan about media made hype against a player with obvious talent and a few flaws then roll out a Daily Mirror red top (non) expose on issues some of which are 40 years old. I'm well aware we (United) have history and, that not all of it is good.....!!!

What do you want me to do buddy? MrRed tries to slate one of our young lads for being a bad un and posts youtube clips all over the CITY thread. Am I supposed to just let that go or show that United's players are no better if not worse?

[

You're really not his mum.......are you? wink.gif

If you check it out He has already been young footballer of the year in Italy :D

Im not his mother I just hate to see anybody get bullied . Especially when it is all BS

What do you want me to do buddy? MrRed tries to slate one of our young lads for being a bad un and posts youtube clips all over the CITY thread. Am I supposed to just let that go or show that United's players are no better if not worse?

Its a fair cop guv but, we are being driven to these outbursts by a lower force.....!!!!! :ph34r:

redrus

Why did he give the ball to Goater then :lol:

How can anybody think The chuckle brother isn't a idiot.

Red pus-sy if chuckle is a hero of yours you really should go see a doctor . Was it just last year that he was fined for trying to incite the crowd ? Some fking hero what a IDIOT. Who is the worsed him for doing it or you for holding him up as a hero.

I wish I was near Owed Twa_ford I need a sh_t SBF hahahahaha

Mark Lawrenson,

BBC Sport football expert "Samir Nasri is a real top player and would be another quality signing for Manchester City. Roberto Mancini normally plays with two holding midfield players so he will be delighted to have someone who will add creativity alongside David Silva, Sergio Aguero and maybe even Carlos Tevez if he stays.

"I don't think Mancini will worry too much about where Nasri is going to fit in. He will simply want as many top-class players as possible and use them to suit the occasion. Nasri is a fluid player who can play across midfield anyway and Mancini will see it as another quality addition which underlines the fact City will be making a real challenge for the title."

Mancini commenting on the new acqiusition said "If we can't make all these players work together we'll just pay the other teams to stay away and get the points by default"

[OK I admit I added the last bit]

Mark Lawrenson,

BBC Sport football expert "Samir Nasri is a real top player and would be another quality signing for Manchester City. Roberto Mancini normally plays with two holding midfield players so he will be delighted to have someone who will add creativity alongside David Silva, Sergio Aguero and maybe even Carlos Tevez if he stays.

"I don't think Mancini will worry too much about where Nasri is going to fit in. He will simply want as many top-class players as possible and use them to suit the occasion. Nasri is a fluid player who can play across midfield anyway and Mancini will see it as another quality addition which underlines the fact City will be making a real challenge for the title."

Mancini commenting on the new acqiusition said "If we can't make all these players work together we'll just pay the other teams to stay away and get the points by default"

[OK I admit I added the last bit]

Lawrenceson recond that liverpool was going to finish in the top four last year . Because he said L/pool was on the up just shows what a clown he is

I just hate to see anybody get bullied .

Me too, I wish Balotelli would stop it.

You still haven't defined what is going to make him 'awesome'.......well maybe his haircut.

You can't polish a turd biggrin.gif

Oh and Mr Bo......I am only informing the general public that a so called wonder boy footballer can't dress himself yet,not to mention why if he is that good !! why oh why is he not playing,surely if he was special he would be in the first team wouldn't he?

Special my arse.

El Hadj Douf the second wink.gif