Manchester City

mrbojangles

[You can't polish a turd biggrin.gif

You should know Bacon face has tried that many times at Old Toilet . Down Tw_tford way. Now tell us all about your average at best turds that Bacon has signed this year. While you are at it tell us where that 150mil war chest is ya mugs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just hate to see anybody get bullied .

Me too, I wish Balotelli would stop it.

You still haven't defined what is going to make him 'awesome'.......well maybe his haircut.

The fact that he will not only score many goals but will also show class in doing it.

You still haven't defined what is going to make him 'awesome'.......well maybe his haircut.

The fact that he will not only score many goals but will also show class in doing it.

cheesy.gif i think he could get 20..................minutes a game if he is lucky

cheesy.gif i think he could get 20..................minutes a game if he is lucky

His record speaks for itself

His ratio was 1 in 2 last year

:D

Sooooo......why is he not playing then?

1 in 2 eh???? who was you watching

i think you will find his goal scoring to be pretty crap like his attitude.

Edited by MrRed

Sooooo......why is he not playing then?

1 in 2 eh???? who was you watching

i think you will find his goal scoring to be pretty crap like his attitude.

He played 24 games out of which maybe 10 full games he scored 12 I think not sure & can't be arsed looking now that is a good ratio. As to his attitute it only seems to be City's bitter opponents & SBFs media that have a problem with it .

Strange that sort of like LEMON SUCKERS don't you think

He is not playing because we have a big squad & no players in the forward line will play every match .Football now is a squad game

You can't polish a turd biggrin.gif

Oh and Mr Bo......I am only informing the general public that a so called wonder boy footballer can't dress himself yet,not to mention why if he is that good !! why oh why is he not playing,surely if he was special he would be in the first team wouldn't he?

Special my arse.

Unfair Mr Red - he WILL play.......Wigan, Norwich, QPR, Blackburn etc,......loads of opportunity for him.

Oh and Mr Bo......I am only informing the general public that a so called wonder boy footballer can't dress himself yet,not to mention why if he is that good !! why oh why is he not playing,surely if he was special he would be in the first team wouldn't he?

Special my arse.

El Hadj Douf the second wink.gif

Anyone who clocks up 10000 pounds of unpaid parking tickets has "special needs". i also don't understand how someone of his age can't dress himself...or was the youtube vid lying?

I don't know him personally but he sounds a right d*ck.

Special my arse.

El Hadj Douf the second wink.gif

Anyone who clocks up 10000 pounds of unpaid parking tickets has "special needs". i also don't understand how someone of his age can't dress himself...or was the youtube vid lying?

I don't know him personally but he sounds a right d*ck.

Special needs ;) perhaps he needs special glasses 16.gif as well, as he obviously didn't see them wide yellow things that run down the side of roads :D

Balotelli fancies playing for Palermo

Published 22:58 23/08/11 By Neil McLeman

SEEMS THE BOY WONDER IS SETTING HIS SIGHTS HIGH cheesy.gif..........MIND YOU, HE WOULD LOOK GOOD IN PINK! passifier.gif

Mario Balotelli has claimed he would like to swap the rain-swept English summer for the sunshine of Sicily by joining Palermo.

Earlier this month, the Italy striker voiced his unhappiness living in Manchester and revealed he missed his family and friends.

Now, the 21-year-old has said he would be happy to pull on the pink shirt of Serie A's most southern club, who play in the city of his birth.

"You know where I would like to play? Palermo," said the self-confessed AC Milan fan. "I would like to go there.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfoo...l#ixzz1VuX4If7u

Edited by uptheos

http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/14654077.stm Samir Nasri completes Manchester City move from Arsenal

Page last updated at 17:32 GMT, Wednesday, 24 August 2011 18:32 UK

_54809401_nasriiview1.jpgClick to play

Arsenal fans not passionate - Nasri. Pictures courtesy of Manchester City TV - www.mcfc.co.uk/nasri

Samir Nasri has completed his move from Arsenal to Manchester City for a reported £25m - and said he was delighted to be joining a club with "more passionate" fans.

Nasri, 24, said: "Arsenal have good fans but not that passionate since they moved from Highbury.

"City fans are really passionate. When we played against City, the crowd was amazing. That's what I want."

IMO Man City can win the premiership this season.....they look good and now Nasri gives them another option. Just need to get rid of SWP and Balotelli in case Mancini feels guilty and picks them...that could ruin everything!

Edited by uptheos

http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/14654077.stm Samir Nasri completes Manchester City move from Arsenal

Page last updated at 17:32 GMT, Wednesday, 24 August 2011 18:32 UK

_54809401_nasriiview1.jpgClick to play

Arsenal fans not passionate - Nasri. Pictures courtesy of Manchester City TV - www.mcfc.co.uk/nasri

Samir Nasri has completed his move from Arsenal to Manchester City for a reported £25m - and said he was delighted to be joining a club with "more passionate" fans.

Nasri, 24, said: "Arsenal have good fans but not that passionate since they moved from Highbury.

"City fans are really passionate. When we played against City, the crowd was amazing. That's what I want."

IMO Man City can win the premiership this season.....they look good and now Nasri gives them another option. Just need to get rid of SWP and Balotelli in case Mancini feels guilty and picks them...that could ruin everything!

Ups, C&P is seapoke's thing only, now turn it in :D

Edited by alfieconn

Unless......he has a tantrum this week laugh.gif

Nope, tantrums are now taken for granted as part of his psychopathic personality.wink.gif

PS GUYS. Sorry if I've had too many C&P's, I will refrain from doing it any more unless interesting and relevant and simply post my opinions. saai.gif

Don't want to spoil your great threads. smile.gif

Edited by uptheos

Nope, tantrums are now taken for granted as part of his psychopathic personality.wink.gif

PS GUYS. Sorry if I've had too many C&P's, I will refrain from doing it any more unless interesting and relevant and simply post my opinions. saai.gif

You do have a home on the Chelsea thread

You do have a home on the Chelsea thread

Thanks Carmine

Tough draw me thinks in the Champions League, albeit i am just ecstatic at actually being in it. Bayern, Napoli and Villareal.

Tough draw for sure, but City are as good as these so it's not a major concern........I think their supporters might be worried about you.

Tough draw me thinks in the Champions League, albeit i am just ecstatic at actually being in it. Bayern, Napoli and Villareal.

Tough draw for sure, but City are as good as these so it's not a major concern........I think their supporters might be worried about you.

I think they'll be more concerned at getting City than vice versa. There all tough though in the CL, lts face it. Although i see Utd did rather well in the draw.

What's with the love-in of ingenue we-can-buy-our-way anywhere Man City you guys, Smokie and UptheOS? Doffing your caps at the wealthy like some Thai peasants, you are!

:rolleyes:

I wouldn't expect you to understand the passion we have for our clubs. Or of watching them in the CL for the first time.....something which allows us to set the money aside for a moment and enjoy either fond memories or the anticipation in Citeh fansd case.

That's why we are all laughing at your side Santi....best you jump on the bandwagon before it all becomes just a distant memory for you....biggrin.gif

ARAB UNITED , used to be called man city .

has bought /brought , football players to the realms of prostitution .

loyality and pride for playing for a team ,

have long gone .

:jap: