Manchester City

mrbojangles

Yep. Call me oversensitive.

If it came from you mrbojangles or from Bob, I would laugh with you.

Have a good day on Sunday.

Liverpool will outscore City.

Jellydog can rot in hell.

thumbsup.gif

go on fella biggrin.png

I was taking a s**t. Did I miss anything ?tongue.png

Where were you taking it to?

I'd check your letterbox this morning P45 just in case some mystery "package" arrived in the night.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Oh come on.....hey can anyone point me towards a good football thread where proper back an forth slagging off is the norm.

Where I come from a good old piss take session is a sign that someone likes you, and friend in the making.

This place is losing whatever humour it had, is it because the top brass philosophisers are having a season?

It's a good point Bob and one I concur with but you yourself have been known to have a fairly humorless type hissy fit in the past, and called me all the names under the sun. And what have I ever called you, or anyone else here? This is the problem. Slagging off is fine, but it should in the main stick to slagging off of each other's teams and players. Slagging off each other isn't banter.

PS Jellydog didn't slag you off P45. He had a dig at your team. File it under banter.

thumbsup.gif

go on fella biggrin.png

I'd check your letterbox this morning P45 just in case some mystery "package" arrived in the night.

Now that made me laugh.clap2.gif

Oh come on.....hey can anyone point me towards a good football thread where proper back an forth slagging off is the norm.

Where I come from a good old piss take session is a sign that someone likes you, and friend in the making.

This place is losing whatever humour it had, is it because the top brass philosophisers are having a season?

It's a good point Bob and one I concur with but you yourself have been known to have a fairly humorless type hissy fit in the past, and called me all the names under the sun. And what have I ever called you, or anyone else here? This is the problem. Slagging off is fine, but it should in the main stick to slagging off of each other's teams and players. Slagging off each other isn't banter.

PS Jellydog didn't slag you off P45. He had a dig at your team. File it under banter.

And I'd reply to you exactly the same way again if you patronise or reply in a condescending tone.

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

I keep hearing the talking heads say that they wouldn't start Aguero. I'm not sure about that, but it would be nice to see him off the bench full of energy in the second half, if need be. I doubt he's going to be ready for 90 minutes anyway.

I keep hearing Psycho Killer ever since reading this! wink.png

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco.laugh.png

Aguero Killer.....what's his name?....SaSaSakho a SaSaSakho Augero better run run run away!!!!

An excellent follow up Mr Bob...........oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh............wink.png

• Like 1

I keep hearing Psycho Killer ever since reading this! wink.png

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco.laugh.png

Aguero Killer.....what's his name?....SaSaSakho a SaSaSakho Augero better run run run away!!!!

An excellent follow up Mr Bob...........oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh............wink.png

threw on the album last night, cracker thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

thumbsup.gif

go on fella biggrin.png

Phew!!! That was close. No sign of any brown paper package.smile.png

No need for me to recreate the (mean little) horses head in the bed scene then.

Might keep him up me sleeve for EPL and CL emergencies like.

biggrin.png

I'm going to put my balls and what little reputation i have left and say i think City are going to dig very deep for this one on sunday and get a result. Liverpool have been great and had their fair rub of the green but i just can't see them continuing to play at the level they are. There surely has to be a dip in form.

I'm very sure the plan will be all out attack from the start, score to silence the crowd and set about starving Suarez and Sturridge of any ball.

One player i would worry about is that bumbling idiot at the back, Demichelis or whatever his name is. With him on the pitch you will have to score at least twice to win.

• Like 1

I'm going to put my balls and what little reputation i have left and say i think City are going to dig very deep for this one on sunday and get a result. Liverpool have been great and had their fair rub of the green but i just can't see them continuing to play at the level they are. There surely has to be a dip in form.

I'm very sure the plan will be all out attack from the start, score to silence the crowd and set about starving Suarez and Sturridge of any ball.

One player i would worry about is that bumbling idiot at the back, Demichelis or whatever his name is. With him on the pitch you will have to score at least twice to win.

Demichelis has made some costly mistakes, but overall he hasn't been that bad. Better than Lescott. That said, he ain't got much pace and will have to very careful about getting too far up the pitch. The problem with that is he is pretty adept at moving the ball up the pitch. A bit of a Catch 22. So yes, better than Lescott, but definitely at risk against the likes of Suarez, Sturridge and greased lightening Sterling.

Yossarian

Demechelis can play ok against the "lesser" teams and actually did ok against Arsenal. But against the pacier and more pressing teams he gets found wanting and for me he is our weakest link. Liverpool will be only too well aware of his weakness and will look to exploit that. Pity Nastasic is still injured as it gives us few options to shuffle things around. I'd choose Lescott over him for this match.

• Like 2

Demechelis can play ok against the "lesser" teams and actually did ok against Arsenal. But against the pacier and more pressing teams he gets found wanting and for me he is our weakest link. Liverpool will be only too well aware of his weakness and will look to exploit that. Pity Nastasic is still injured as it gives us few options to shuffle things around. I'd choose Lescott over him for this match.

I hear you MrB. Fingers crossed Demichelis doesn't get caught out, but it is worrisome. For me Lescott is just so poor with the ball at his feet. Six of one, half dozen of the other I suppose.

• Like 1

And I'd reply to you exactly the same way again if you patronise or reply in a condescending tone.
A lot of the time with forum debates, that lack the nuances of face to face debates, it comes down to how you decide to read something. You've read something I wrote, and taken it as a personal affront, as being patronising. In my mind when I wrote it, I'm sure it felt to me just like I was being forthright with my own views Perhaps it came across badly. I'm sure there are times when things I write do. Perhaps the same can be said for things you write? Anyway, if so, I apologise.

And if you still think the best way of dealing with such a situation should you feel it arise again, is to hissy fit and reel off a load of unpleasant names at me, that's fine, your decision, but then stop extolling the virtues to everyone else, of people keeping their sense of humor, and taking a bit of piss take and banter, when you are unable to do so yourself.

Yep. It's all a matter of guesswork and interpretation.

But this doesn't need a lot of brain cells.

Fellaini's attack was 'a spiteful little elbow.'

3 score years buddy and I haven't been sitting on my a**

cheesy.gif

Again? Really? How many times?

I stated that it was a spiteful little elbow, in the same way as I might describe someone as a wee little prick. You mistook my little to mean not serious. I told you that wasn't what I meant. How much longer do we have to go round in circles on this?

A lot of the time with forum debates, that lack the nuances of face to face debates, it comes down to how you decide to read something. You've read something I wrote, and taken it as a personal affront, as being patronising. In my mind when I wrote it, I'm sure it felt to me just like I was being forthright with my own views Perhaps it came across badly. I'm sure there are times when things I write do. Perhaps the same can be said for things you write? Anyway, if so, I apologise.

And if you still think the best way of dealing with such a situation should you feel it arise again, is to hissy fit and reel off a load of unpleasant names at me, that's fine, your decision, but then stop extolling the virtues to everyone else, of people keeping their sense of humor, and taking a bit of piss take and banter, when you are unable to do so yourself.

There was no humour or banter in your comments (i've not actually read you doing banter) and I was not the only person to interpret those comments as patronising. And now you are preaching to me about "extolling virtues", dear me.

You wouldn't have noticed, but I have not once reacted to any other comments in such a way. I do engage in playful banter with other punters on here quiet regularly. It is only you who I have had a "hissy fit" (as you like to keep saying with your passive, aggressive flaming) with and it wasn't due to your excellent banter skills. I can take proper banter all day long, disrespect I will not.

For you to take this feather like opportunity to bring up an old disagreement says those words must have really got to you. Anyway if so, I don't apologise.

And for your information I was only trying to defuse a live situation at the time (last night).

• Like 1

Yep. It's all a matter of guesswork and interpretation.

But this doesn't need a lot of brain cells.

Fellaini's attack was 'a spiteful little elbow.'

3 score years buddy and I haven't been sitting on my a**

cheesy.gif

Again? Really? How many times?

I stated that it was a spiteful little elbow, in the same way as I might describe someone as a wee little prick. You mistook my little to mean not serious. I told you that wasn't what I meant. How much longer do we have to go round in circles on this?

Til 13.37pm UK time tomorrow.

P45Mustang

etc.

cheesy.gif

Looks like Micah is on his way this summer. He has told the club that he will not be renewing his contract when it runs out next year. He's been a good asset and a fine lad but when he got injured and was ready to come back, Zabba had made that position his own. At least he has told us upfront what he is going to do, which gives us the opportunity to get some cash for him. He'll be a great asset to any team.

There was no humour or banter in your comments (i've not actually read you doing banter) and I was not the only person to interpret those comments as patronising. And now you are preaching to me about "extolling virtues", dear me.

You wouldn't have noticed, but I have not once reacted to any other comments in such a way. I do engage in playful banter with other punters on here quiet regularly. It is only you who I have had a "hissy fit" (as you like to keep saying with your passive, aggressive flaming) with and it wasn't due to your excellent banter skills. I can take proper banter all day long, disrespect I will not.

For you to take this feather like opportunity to bring up an old disagreement says those words must have really got to you. Anyway if so, I don't apologise.

And for your information I was only trying to defuse a live situation at the time (last night).

If you seriously felt disrespected that easily Bob, and felt it justified the tantrum, then all I can say is, you must be a delicate little petal.

Rix, I had an amusing conversation with an American that lived in the UK. He said it took a while to get used to, but if someone called him a <deleted>, dcik, arseolhe or wnkaer it meant they liked him. If they called him mate or pal he was in trouble. Made me chortle.

Anyway, while I'd love the pool to get a win tomorrow for our title chances, I think City will spoil the party and confirm themselves as firm favourites.

If you seriously felt disrespected that easily Bob, and felt it justified the tantrum, then all I can say is, you must be a delicate little petal.

Now who is name calling?....maybe one day our paths will cross and you can test how delicate this little petal is...you old sweaty vag

Kompany helped off after getting injured in training today...

attachicon.gif£££-Man-City-train-ahead-of-the-Liverpool-Match-3404291.jpg

Oh no. That is not what we need.

Just seen this tweet. Hope its right!!!

Daniel Taylor @DTguardian Follow

#MCFC seem pretty confident Vincent Kompany will be fine for #LFC game. He's with the squad (at hotel) despite injury in training

Kompany helped off after getting injured in training today...

attachicon.gif£££-Man-City-train-ahead-of-the-Liverpool-Match-3404291.jpg

Oh no. That is not what we need.

Just seen this tweet. Hope its right!!!

Daniel Taylor @DTguardian Follow

#MCFC seem pretty confident Vincent Kompany will be fine for #LFC game. He's with the squad (at hotel) despite injury in training

Hope so jack. Tomorrow is one game that we definitely require his services.