Manchester City

mrbojangles

Get KdB off. Doesn't fancy it

At least he tried!!

His passing was off today... trying too many Hollywood balls.

But for me Toure and Bony were a disgrace, particularly Bony. Both wearing concrete boots, and Bony must now be the laziest player I have ever seen. Dont believe he won a single aerial duel either.bah.gif

Conclusions to me are that Toure is now absolutely incapable of playing 2 games in a week.

Bony aint upto it.

Terrible game to watch and a terrible advert for English football.

KdB had no options. He was put on the right and had nobody to cross to. Bony is a bladdy striker and was never in the box. KdB must have been thinking, what has Pelle put up front here, I have nobody to whip it in to. Aguero would have been searching, probing and making space 10 yards further up front than Bony did all game.

As you say, terrible game to watch and probably the worst derby I have seen. All that said, before the match I'd have taken a point and I'm ok that we did. United ain't got anything to boast about either.

Arguably the worst game I've ever seen though not unhappy with one point.

Watching that was like watching two eunuchs try to f==k each other.

Arguably the best analogy of the season thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Hart, the back 4 (Kolorov so so) and the 2 brazilians got us through that. The front 4 in the 2nd half were poor. Think Otamendi and Kompany enjoyed that and were excellent.

Did you solve your CTH problem or go down the pub?

Still have a problem to resolve with CTH; they're still keeping the Premier channels switched off. So yesterday we bought a GMMZ package (box and 4 months of a package of 'Beyond CTH') for b3000, plugged the Truevisions cable in to the GMMZ box and it was game on.

I was thinking exactly the same with KDB.

The simple ball, he avoided because Sterling and Bony kept giving it away and Bony would not and will not make runs into the area, preferring to saunter around outside the box.

There was a oint in the second half when the lazy git wouldnt even cover 5 yards to try to win the ball back.

No excuses for that. He is on my sh!t list!!

What's that all about? CM distributors not paying CTH or something?

There's about 4 forums running concurrently about CTH at the moment, hard to know what is going on at CTH except during this week they've been cutting loads of people off for alleged non payment of bills. Lots of people unhappy. I'm following developments closely as im one of those affected.

]

I was thinking exactly the same with KDB.

The simple ball, he avoided because Sterling and Bony kept giving it away and Bony would not and will not make runs into the area, preferring to saunter around outside the box.

There was a oint in the second half when the lazy git wouldnt even cover 5 yards to try to win the ball back.

No excuses for that. He is on my sh!t list!!

Either he still has malaria or he is afflicted by an unfortunate illness where he sleepwalks during football matches. I can't understand why he isn't more active. Bizarre.blink.png

Said this before on here: Bony the better team player vs Dzeko scores goals. At the moment I think the jury might be in favour of Dzeko.

Agreed with that....but blimey.

He is a proven scorer in premiership, but to me he is more a flat track bully. Put him up against a good defender and he is clueless.

But that aside he is bone idle. I cant excuse that. Toure is also lazy but I can give him a free pass as he does do exceptional things from time to time

Said this before on here: Bony the better team player vs Dzeko scores goals. At the moment I think the jury might be in favour of Dzeko.

Agreed with that....but blimey.

He is a proven scorer in premiership, but to me he is more a flat track bully. Put him up against a good defender and he is clueless.

But that aside he is bone idle. I cant excuse that. Toure is also lazy but I can give him a free pass as he does do exceptional things from time to time

Bony had his chance to shine today and put zero effort in. Like you jack, I also can't excuse that. I can excuse most things like missing an open goal or a clear cut opportunity but I can't abide a lack of effort and commitment. I was praying for him to prove me wrong but unfortunately he didn't. Offload at the earliest opportunity.

And buy Messi tongue.png

Ten (10) Premier games in, who has been our best player?

I'd say candidates have been Hart, Fernandinho and Sagna (he's been very solid defensively). Players who've stood out but not featured in all games would be Silva, Kompany and KdB.

I'd probably have to go for Fernandinho just over Sagna.

You?

Team tonight (speculating):

Caballero

Zabaleta, Mangala, Demichelis, Kolarov

Navas, Fernando, Toure, Sterling

Bony, Iheanacho.

Fernandinho being banned means we're a bit short of choices central midfield so maybe Demichelis in midfield and Kompany in back 4.

Think the televised game tonight is Liverpool - can anyone confirm? Probably nothing being shown here in Thailand though.

Caballero

Bony, Iheanacho.

Fernandinho being banned means we're a bit short of choices central midfield so maybe Demichelis in midfield and Kompany in back 4.

Think the televised game tonight is Liverpool - can anyone confirm? Probably nothing being shown here in Thailand though.

The Capital One Cup fixture between City and Palace will not be telecast in the UK. The match will be broadcast live on BBC Radio Manchester.

Caballero

Bony, Iheanacho.

I'd probably go along with something like that speculation. With the current injuries, in particular midfield and striking options, he won't have much choice.

Caballero is rubbish but Pelle will give him a run out. Zabba needs time on the park, as does Vinny but he may not risk Vinny. I think Pelle would ideally like to give Toure a rest but due to injuries he's a bit stuck for choice, especially if he is going to rest KdB. Deffo think he should put Nacho out

Caballero

Bony, Iheanacho.

The Capital One Cup fixture between City and Palace will not be telecast in the UK. The match will be broadcast live on BBC Radio Manchester.

I would agree with the back 4.

No way does Yaya start. I would be amazed. And I think Bony on the bench.

Maybe Barker and Garcia or Roberts will get some game time. Rest Sterling..

Could we witness the birth of a Superstriker?

"Argentine TV Reports That Sergio Aguero is Dating Man City Womens Winger Toni Duggan"

serg-770x470.png

Maybe happened already; Aguero's son from ex-wife, the daughter of Diego Maradona. Does any kid ever have better footballing genes?

There may be the exception but in the main I don't think the spoilt kids from the current generation of football stars have the required hunger to make it.

Madness!! Playing Toure AND Bony AND KDB

The 3 kids I mentioned...... Roberts, Garcia and Barker all on benchsad.png

Noway can Toure play 2 or 3 games inside 7 days. Hopefully he will get a rest on Saturday when Dinho is back.

I think he is overplaying KDB. He needs a rest, unless he is thinking Nasri and possibly Silva back for Norwich and they can rest KDB then.

Lets see if Bony has left his concrete boots at home.

Nacho to score anytime is 2/1. Looks good to me!!

Bit of a dilemma for Pelle I suppose jack. Under pressure to win some silverware and all that and with Arsenal and Chelsea out already he must think it best to start strong and hopefully get a decent lead. palace are no muppets but yeah KdB is being overplayed.