Manchester City

mrbojangles

Fair result. Very enjoyable. Both teams will be asking good point or 2 points lost. Video ref would have had a field day - one penalty for foul on Aguero and then Sterling? Did Clichy get a foot on the ball? From 45 minutes until the minute yaya went off we were exhausted, it was so obvious to move fernandinho from fullback to midfield for his energy and get yaya off, but swapping kdb and sterling around was a great move. How many times have we seen that exact aguero goal? How did Aguero not score several more? How did llanana miss?

So many questions, but the biggest question of the day is why has Mane got pubic hair on his head?

As a neutral I thoroughly enjoyed the match and a draw was a fair result,but a couple of things happened during the game I must question our resident "blue mooners" about :sad: why was Sane,an attacking player, taken off towards the end without an obvious injury and replaced with a midfielder.....was Pep trying to hold on to the point rather than chase the other two.....strange decision when playing at home.

My more important issue is with the City fans,what the hell has James Milner done wrong to warrant booing and heckling ever time he had the ball,he was a loyal servent to City then deemed not good enough/surplus to requirements and given a free transfer..........absolutely pathetic supporters,it wasn,t just a few morons in a particular section but all round the ground.

You will allways have some numpties in the crowd as happened at OT with Fellaini last season but I thought Milners treatment was disgusting.

9 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Fair result. Very enjoyable. Both teams will be asking good point or 2 points lost. Video ref would have had a field day - one penalty for foul on Aguero and then Sterling? Did Clichy get a foot on the ball? From 45 minutes until the minute yaya went off we were exhausted, it was so obvious to move fernandinho from fullback to midfield for his energy and get yaya off, but swapping kdb and sterling around was a great move. How many times have we seen that exact aguero goal? How did Aguero not score several more? How did llanana miss?

So many questions, but the biggest question of the day is why has Mane got pubic hair on his head?

Talking about hair. What about Pogba's badger look?

1 hour ago, petermik said:

I must question our resident "blue mooners" about :sad: why was Sane,an attacking player, taken off towards the end without an obvious injury and replaced with a midfielder.....

Dunno peter. We didn't like that substitution either

• Like 1

1 hour ago, petermik said:

My more important issue is with the City fans,what the hell has James Milner done wrong to warrant booing and heckling ever time he had the ball.

Dunno peter. The only thing I can think of is that it is some sort of retaliation to Sterling getting booed.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Dunno peter. The only thing I can think of is that it is some sort of retaliation to Sterling getting booed.

that's doubling down on the stupidity then. i think liverpool fans who book sterling are dicks, but there's at least a tenuous link to being annoyed at him for what he/his agent said about the club at the time. city fans booing milner is worryingly stupid. these people are allowed to vote and drive cars.

• Like 2

"city fans booing milner is worryingly stupid"...can't agree with you more. Milner was great at City, nobody wanted him to leave so I can only guess that he's made a comment in favour of Liverpool and perceived as anti-City. The wife and I were not amused. Good bloke is Jimmy Milner.

THought it was  a decent game to watch.

What an exciting attack city have, stirling is just so good to watch, balance strength, amazingly quick feet,, wonderful. Cant say the same for the defence , total contrast slow ponderous, as the  attack is a pleasure to watch the defence is the complete opposite almost painful.  cant believe you spent so much and dont  look to me though pep's got it ANYWHERE near right, will he? Cant help but feel the defence atm IMO leaves a question mark over him.

Edited by 3 minus 2

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"city fans booing milner is worryingly stupid"...can't agree with you more. Milner was great at City, nobody wanted him to leave so I can only guess that he's made a comment in favour of Liverpool and perceived as anti-City. The wife and I were not amused. Good bloke is Jimmy Milner.

not as far as i am aware BB. he's a good lad and a proper pro is milner. which made it all the stranger.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

THought it was  a decent game to watch.

What an exciting attack city have, stirling is just so good to watch, balance strength, amazingly quick feet,, wonderful. Cant say the same for the defence , total contrast slow ponderous, as the  attack is a pleasure to watch the defence is the complete opposite almost painful.  cant believe you spent so much and dont  look to me though pep's got it ANYWHERE near right, will he? Cant help but feel the defence atm IMO leaves a question mark over him.

We are all in agreement about our dodgy defence. It's not as though Pep/they didn't try and address it (Bellerin, Laporte (???), italian whose name escapes me were all on the wish list but didn't come off), but sure they will this summer. 

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Ref Watch, Dermot Gallagher 

Milner on Sterling = Penalty

Yaya Toure's high foot = Booking.

Otamendi on Mane = No Penalty

Bob Watch

Milner on Sterling for sure a penalty

Toure's foot was a sending off

Otamendi on Mane for sure a penalty

• Like 1

On 3/20/2017 at 9:04 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

Real Madrid plan move for Manchester City defender Nicolas Otamendi as they seek replacement for Pepe

Gift wrap him and deliver.

Thats one thats just not going to happen is it.  Kompany at his peak you'd take seriously but Otamendi, no chance.

Real Madrid plan move for Manchester City defender Nicolas Otamendi as they seek replacement for Pepe

Why does BB C&P comments on here that are never going to happen ? :giggle:

Good to see his agent is working hard. Celta Vigo maybe, Real Madrid never. Milk turns quicker.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2017 at 3:09 PM, mrbojangles said:

Totally agree stebe. I personally don't know why he was booed

Because a lot of fans (at any club) are as thick as 2 short planks. A late kick off exacerbates the problem - over indulgence of falling over water.