'Miss Hitler' beauty pageant shut down on Facebook

webfact

Contest to find the most beautiful anti-Semitic is suspended on VKontakte

MELBOURNE: -- A CONTEST to find the most proud, beautiful anti-Semitic woman on a Russian Facebook page has been shut down.

According to Vocativ, Nazis have been voting on photos of anti-Semitic women posted to an Adolf Hitler page on VKontakte, the Russian version of Facebook.

The page had more than 7,000 Russian and Ukrainian followers and recently opened voting for Miss Ostland 2014. About 24 contestants reportedly entered.

However, following media attention on the competition, it looks as if the page has now been closed down. Those trying to access the page are greeted with the message “This community has been suspended due to calls to violent actions”.

The ideal woman in Nazi Germany was expected to be a good mother and had white skin, blond hair, blue eyes and delicate features.

Full story: http://www.news.com.au/world/contest-to-find-the-most-beautiful-antisemitic-is-suspended-on-vkontakte/story-fndir2ev-1227096121201

news.com.au.jpg
-- News.com.au 2014-10-20

The ideal woman in Nazi Germany was expected to be a good mother and had white skin, blond hair, blue eyes and delicate features. And a black mustache!coffee1.gif

And don't forget the kinder you produce!

Achtung!

post-37101-0-66441400-1413806510_thumb.j

Translation: “I asked my brother how my niece was doing, and he sent me this.”

(Posted to their Nazi beauty facebook page as well)

No shortage of hotties in Russia and Ukraine.

I married one, they cool down quick when they realise what a n English divorce can get them.

I hear she takes a break from the spa she is a member at to play golf a couple of times a week.

Working is just not her thing.

Beware the steel grey eyes, long legs, blonde hair and delicious body..

• Like 2

I married one, they cool down quick when they realise what a n English divorce can get them.

I hear she takes a break from the spa she is a member at to play golf a couple of times a week.

Lol, my wife is Russian, blind hair, blue eyes, rockin body and the bay gas the blue grey eyes. Oh hell, if she takes me to cleaners at least I had fun getting there!

Have you seen what they look like after 40, Olympic shot putters with Hitler personalities, that scare the weak man of the soft West.

Haha, they don't all look like they are on male hormones. I also think you are thinking German.

Edited by F430murci

I think you'll find that women from less wealthy countries have certain expectations and life styles in mind when they marry a usually older man from the West, Dennis. The courts in US,UK and Aussie can be somewhat generous in the rewards for divorce.

ps. Be careful in Thailand sport. Once bitten, twice shy and all that!