Huge crash in Ban Chang last night!

LennyW

Google translate isn't too good, but looks like one person was killed. These 10 wheelers drive crazy and are rarely properly maintained.

If you understand the basics of Thai : www.thai2english.com is very useful.

Google translate isn't too good, but looks like one person was killed. These 10 wheelers drive crazy and are rarely properly maintained.

I can't read Thai at all. Can speak a little bit, but can understand more when just listening. I can get the gist of the conversation. Great website!

I can't read Thai at all. Can speak a little bit, but can understand more when just listening. I can get the gist of the conversation. Great website!

Helpful if you understand the basics of Thai vocabulary.

^Yep, 10-wheelers supposedly banned on that road after similar carnage a few years ago. Probably the same trucking company, paying a bit of "road tax" to the local plod. Same old, same old story..

We will be bumping this thread in another 2-3 years most likely.

^Yep, 10-wheelers supposedly banned on that road after similar carnage a few years ago. Probably the same trucking company, paying a bit of "road tax" to the local plod. Same old, same old story..

We will be bumping this thread in another 2-3 years most likely.

In the 14 years I have been in BC, trucks have been banned mutiple times on that road over the years and no one takes a blind bit of notice