In the context of Thailand, what is a digital nomad?

phpsql

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gayllips

You are blocked Gayllips ,how come you managed to PM me ,sharing with CharlieH? strange that!?

I'm sorry Mr. Bottom, shall we just show the gay members of this forum who actually really posted the PM and how you view the gay community of Thai Visa?

Attached is a screen shot of the PM that you sent to me (showing the instigation of the PM and the posting times) and clearly stating what you think of the gay members of TVF (quote "<deleted> off you poofter").

Yes I did share the PM with Charlie, so that I was able to show your stalking acctivities to the moderation team.

If you break the rules you pay the price, now enjoy your holiday.

Oh by the way, by photoshopping my profile to show me as a blocked user may be considered as trolling by some.

You really are digging yourself in deeper, so it might be a good time to shut up.

post-223862-0-83265300-1414635609_thumb.

Edited by Gayllips

24) Multiple accounts by the same person are not allowed.

Agreed.

Do you like Frosties, by any chance?

For some reason, your username GAYLIPS reminds me of this Tony Tiger character. Can't think why!

pointing-tony-copy.jpg

At this rate your list will have 20 odd names on it.

Agreed.

For some reason, your username GAYLIPS reminds me of this Tony Tiger character. Can't think why!

pointing-tony-copy.jpg

At this rate your list will have 20 odd names on it.

My nomadic connections have informed me that you are not the sockpuppeteer operating the GAYLIPS troll account.

Apologies for the confusion. Apparently GAYLIPS is someone else. He seems to be intensely disliked.

Agreed.

For some reason, you make me think of this Tony Tiger character. Can't think why!

No but nice try.

As I have already told you, I only have this account.

I have told you that twice, so it is now quite obvious that you either posses a difficulty in understanding the simplest of concepts or you are on one of your gay bashing rants.

So which is it Mr. man of many accounts?

well, whoever it maybe you and a few other pikeys have been accusing me for several weeks.i doubt it would be the person you mentioned either to be honest, but who knows.

Consider yourself honorably exonerated. I do apologize for describing you as a sockpuppeteer.

The backstory, however, sounds really bizarre.

1. Someone on this forum has googled JSPILL's username and discovered he has an account on another forum.

2. This "someone" has taken JSPILL's avavatar (the one from the other forum) and used it to create the GAYLIPS account.

3. This whole "JSPILL is my boyfriend" act is pure stalking. It's incredibly sick.

4. Word out on the nomadic digital highway is that the stalker enjoys Frosties.

Edited by phpsql

Gayllips

You are blocked Gayllips ,how come you managed to PM me ,sharing with CharlieH? strange that!?

I'm sorry Mr. Bottom, shall we just show the gay members of this forum who actually really posted the PM and how you view the gay community of Thai Visa?

Attached is a screen shot of the PM that you sent to me (showing the instigation of the PM and the posting times) and clearly stating what you think of the gay members of TVF (quote "<deleted> off you poofter").

Yes I did share the PM with Charlie, so that I was able to show your stalking acctivities to the moderation team.

Oh by the way, by photoshopping my profile to show me as a blocked user may be considered as trolling by some.

You really are digging yourself in deeper, so it might be a good time to shut up.

Erm?

20) You will not post any member's personal information including emails, personal messages, photos or web site details.

Advertising, sponsors, user accounts

Consider yourself honorably exonerated. I do apologize for describing you as a sockpuppeteer.

1. Someone on this forum has googled JSPILL's username and discovered he has an account on another forum.

2. This "someone" has taken JSPILL's avavatar (the one from the other forum) and used it to create the GAYLIPS account.

3. This whole "JSPILL is my boyfriend" act is pure stalking. It's incredibly sick.

Gay rhymes with 'J', and the llips part is 'spill' backwards, stroke of genius really. Let's rule mrtoad out then. Could be siampolee, he likes to google me.

Gay rhymes with 'J', and the llips part is 'spill' backwards, stroke of genius really. Let's rule mrtoad out then. Could be siampolee, he likes to google me.

Well, I made it very clear to you when you sent me a PM that it had nothing to do with me. I doubt it is any of the ones that you think either, but I suppose you can put a big list together and eventually you might get the correct name. Maybe you should look a bit closer to home though.

• Like 1

Gayllips

Erm?

20) You will not post any member's personal information including emails, personal messages, photos or web site details.

Advertising, sponsors, user accounts

Your serve you homophobia neo nazi half wit ..wink.png

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

post-31474-0-79758600-1414725111_thumb.p

Sums you lot up

• Like 1

Good analysis. This GAYLIPS troll account needs to be closed immediately. It represents a disgusting and wholly unacceptable invasion of privacy.
I will bring this to the attention of Forum Support when I write my report either later today or tomorrow.

Good analysis. This GAYLIPS troll account needs to be closed immediately. It represents a disgusting and wholly unacceptable invasion of privacy.
I will bring this to the attention of Forum Support when I write my report either later today or tomorrow.

Yes good idea, put the report in and see what happens.

Don’t forget to mention to the moderators that you have already been banned 2 times (maybe more) and that you only set up the accounts to troll and disrupt threads, hence your high level of your knowlede of what has happened on this forum in the past despite the fact that you only registered within the last 2 weeks.

Let’s see how far your Digital Pikery will get you then.

Edited by Gayllips
  • Like 2

Yes good idea, put the report in and see what happens.

Don’t forget to mention to the moderators that you have already been banned 2 times (maybe more) and that you only set up the accounts to troll and disrupt threads, hence your high level of your knowlede of what has happened on this forum in the past despite the fact that you only registered within the last 2 weeks.

Let’s see how far your Digital Pikery will get you then.

You sound stressed. I guess trolling and stalking didn't turn out to be as much fun as you'd envisaged.

Never mind. Why don't you go and enjoy a nice bowl of Frosties!!

humor-kelloggs-frosties-box-cover-poster