National police chief warns against distorted information on Koh Tao murder

Lite Beer

As I've stated earlier, even with the Brits present during the DNA testing , a lot of the Thai bashers in here will not believe the results anyway.

We have a negative result and the Brits were present. Do you think it's just a fantasy story produced to tell the media a lie ?

The kid is innocent , maybe someone else did the brutal murders , but you can leave this kid alone now.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've stated earlier, even with the Brits present during the DNA testing , a lot of the Thai bashers in here will not believe the results anyway.

We have a negative result and the Brits were present. Do you think it's just a fantasy story produced to tell the media a lie ?

The kid is innocent , maybe someone else did the brutal murders , but you can leave this kid alone now.

I am a bit dumb, excuse me, but can you explain to me what a "comparison" or a "match" is for that matter... ? Maybe you also learn something thinking about it...!?

Edited by TTom911

I have just been looking at some clips you tube the first clip shows the police going to the crime scene and inspecting the hoe lying on the beach next to a condom.

The second youtube clips shows the hoe in a different area with a small fence around it .

Wouldn't the pollice take the hoe away for forensics ?

I hope the mods will allow these clips to put these clips up as it is a very important part of this case,

1st clip

2nd clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OYkmyOLP4

interesting video about the hoe for people who haven't seen it

"The Brits were present" - really? And where did you get this little gem? JTJ? JD? Or did you manage to come up with it on your own?

And yes, it is a "fantasy story" like the whole fantasy "investigation"

It's seems the person of the famous Facebook page will be on a Thai TV program tonight, will they be able to go and arrest him?

in a post he stated he lives in the US

26 october

"This is a live view from beautiful Southern California. The city is called Palos Verdes, California. Theses days the world is interconnected. Everybody can have access to information fast no matter where you are in the world. The power of crowd sourcing allows us to find information quickly without spending any single penny. Please do not worry about me. I am not stress out. I am enjoying the view of the Pacific Ocean and watching the sun set with my family."

Edited by kaobang

apparently police is trying to throw the csi la "investigation and debate" into politic

"I would like to sue Police Spoke Person for defaming me and giving misleading information. According to police spoke person, CSI LA was established in 2005 in order to attack PDRC movement which is not true. CSI LA was founded in February 2007. The goal of this page is the find out the truth and spot the fake news. I criticized both red shirts and PDRC."

• Like 2

Im afraid this will be deleted by the mods as it is Thai language, we will have to wait for the translation.

Your quote is a post, not the actual interview, I think but, the guy spoke so fast I could catch less than enough!!

Im afraid this will be deleted by the mods as it is Thai language, we will have to wait for the translation.

Your quote is a post, not the actual interview, I think but, the guy spoke so fast I could catch less than enough!!

yeah but the csi la admin gave the interview on skype and he lives in the US so . out of thai jurisdiction

And ofcourse it is a pure coincidence that this statement comes on the very day, that he had lunch with one of his bigger sponsors, Nomsods father!!coffee1.gif

OMG. This post could earn me 5 years in jail!!w00t.gif

But I will take my chanches and post it anyway.

oh no, i liked this post. does that mean im contributing to a crime like how nomsods father is?

Just pathetic. Would this dolt be so blase had his daughter been raped and bludgeoned to death!!!!!!!!!! I was really hoping Phrayut would do right by the country and rip into the police to help it move forward. Nothing casts more of a shadow over Thailand right now.

Is that a distortion of the movement of clouds in the sky?

This is excellent advice from the police chief. Such a pity he didn't put out this warning earlier before the police started broadcasting their various hunches and putting their disjointed case together.

• Like 2

This is excellent advice from the police chief. Such a pity he didn't put out this warning earlier before the police started broadcasting their various hunches and putting their disjointed case together.

Will wonders never cease?

We agree on this one!!

It seems that the reason for all the distorted news reports and speculation by all those gullible people on social media was the police's own announcement of their original line of enquiry after talking to witnesses on the ground before memories got distorted. People seem to feel that their first line of investigation was much more convincing than their subsequent meanderings and the allegations of torture and pancake salesmen drafted in to assist have not helped much. http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run/ It was never explained why the first suspected arrested by police was not subjected to DNA testing in the same way as the two suspects arrested later. I don't think people under arrest have the right to refuse.

Still many loose ends lying around amongst the distorted information generated by those early police announcements.

Edited by Dogmatix
  • Like 1

It seems that the reason for all the distorted news reports and speculation by all those gullible people on social media was the police's own announcement of their original line of enquiry after talking to witnesses on the ground before memories got distorted. People seem to feel that their first line of investigation was much more convincing than their subsequent meanderings and the allegations of torture and pancake salesmen drafted in to assist have not helped much. http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run/

Umm not the first line of investigation. Others were dismissed before that one.

It seems that the reason for all the distorted news reports and speculation by all those gullible people on social media was the police's own announcement of their original line of enquiry after talking to witnesses on the ground before memories got distorted. People seem to feel that their first line of investigation was much more convincing than their subsequent meanderings and the allegations of torture and pancake salesmen drafted in to assist have not helped much. http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run/

Ok, so there was the theory of Chris Ware being David Miller's homosexual lover and murdering both victims in a fit of jealousy but that was hardly serious and overlooked the rape. The line of enquiry set out in the Thai PBS report was the first serious one and to many observers it is still apparently the only one that has made any sense. So they stick with it.

BTW, I would be obliged if you would not edit my posts so as to change the sense when you quote them. It was not so long that there was any need to cut it.

Edited by Dogmatix

Ok, so there was the theory of Chris Ware being David Miller's homosexual lover and murdering both victims in a fit of jealousy but that was hardly serious and overlooked the rape. The line of enquiry set out in the Thai PBS report was the first serious one and to many observers it is still apparently the only one that has made any sense. So they stick with it.

BTW, I would be obliged if you would not edit my posts so as to change the sense when you quote them. It was not so long that there was any need to cut it.

I quoted before you edited.

Look at my post history, I don't edit quotes even though it is allowed for brevity.

Funny, police started going after a certain family, then did a big U turn. Are they going to start arresting each other?

Nope, as they cleared the family. They are moving against FB though.

what kind of move?

this one

beatkid3.jpg

or this one?

kick-balls.jpg

Edited by kaobang

The BBC is carrying the story that the Police Chief is warning that anyone criticising the investigation will face a fine and / or jail time.

Once again the name of LoS is ringing around the world and it comes over as yet another heavy handed move.

This weekend in the WSJ an article that the US State Dept. has sent a "stern warning" to Myammar and enacted sanctions against one of its lawmakers,

the accusations were about their treatment of minorities

I swear I thought it was a warning to Thailand, but if the BBC is carrying this about the police chief,

it could very well that Thailand is next and this case, the huckleberry

Funny, police started going after a certain family, then did a big U turn. Are they going to start arresting each other?

Nope, as they cleared the family. They are moving against FB though.

Yeah cleared by their buddies in that ridiculous side show which was shown all over the news. I don't think Zuckerburg will be too concerned about a couple of Thai "police" ( which I really use in the loosest possible way I can) coming after FB.