DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

Dogmatix, on 14 Nov 2014 - 08:02, said:
thailandchilli, on 14 Nov 2014 - 06:16, said:
Dogmatix, on 14 Nov 2014 - 05:45, said:
IslandLover, on 13 Nov 2014 - 19:01, said:

I came across this photo of one of the Koh Tao residents today. Perhaps Islandlife can identify him? Scary looking dude whistling.gif

attachicon.gif10300010_738179759593085_4010971910143119460_n (1).jpg

Well, I do declare that thare's Billy the Kid. A more than passing likeness.

attachicon.gifbilly the kid_teen outlaw full_edited.jpg

attachicon.gifpost-223227-0-72356400-1415942155_thumb.jpgattachicon.gifpost-223227-0-12188400-1415942165_thumb.jpg

How sick can the residents of murder island get!!!

Masqerades? Guess what I am acting out. P' Somchai's latest little escapade on the beach.

Anyway here is what expats get up to in the bars of 'Murder Beach'. Our Sean strutting his stuff!

attachicon.gifSean-McAnna-drag.JPGattachicon.gifsean-mcanna-lotus-naked.jpg

There is even a photo out there of our Sean posing with an arsenal of machine guns in (allegedly) the basement of the In Touch resort. What is it with Koh Tao and guns? I'm beginning to realise that Alex Garland's The Beach was not far fetched at all.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spidermike007, on 14 Nov 2014 - 01:18, said:

"Nomsod the terrible" is guilty as the day is long. People know that worldwide. If any consolation can be taken from this, it is that the family will have a black name in perpetuity. They will never again be able to enjoy the facade of respectability. That is a beautiful thing.

Do you think any of them even care? Not judging by the latest photos of the people on that island. Sickos, the lot of them!

Lozza, on 14 Nov 2014 - 11:18, said:
Islandlife, on 14 Nov 2014 - 07:11, said:

Can tell u a litle secret, those photos are from Ac bar and its been closed for 2 weeks ,it does close every year for November bcase low season.

Agree in those pictures it shows extremely bad taste but then again i believe they are taken from Halloween ,wild quess.

2 soon ,definadly but id put them same category then publisheshed pictures of victims. Thai way . Same like guy with gun ,u guys must be kidding ?? Or not been Thailand for 2 long,pretty much every Thai man has a gun ,does this come to you as suprice?? Maby shud watch more films or read more csi la..

This is really getting amuzing!!

Whats next?

Ud never see those pictures in western countryes . Not just Koh tao but in all of Thailand yes!!

hope they're cleaning it up...what a dive.. you'd have to be on something to be in there.

You should check out some of the videos on YouTube. It's an eye-opener w00t.gif

• Like 1

Dogmatix, on 14 Nov 2014 - 08:02, said:

thailandchilli, on 14 Nov 2014 - 06:16, said:

Dogmatix, on 14 Nov 2014 - 05:45, said:

IslandLover, on 13 Nov 2014 - 19:01, said:

I came across this photo of one of the Koh Tao residents today. Perhaps Islandlife can identify him? Scary looking dude whistling.gif

attachicon.gif10300010_738179759593085_4010971910143119460_n (1).jpg

Well, I do declare that thare's Billy the Kid. A more than passing likeness.

attachicon.gifbilly the kid_teen outlaw full_edited.jpg

attachicon.gifpost-223227-0-72356400-1415942155_thumb.jpgattachicon.gifpost-223227-0-12188400-1415942165_thumb.jpg

How sick can the residents of murder island get!!!

Masqerades? Guess what I am acting out. P' Somchai's latest little escapade on the beach.

Anyway here is what expats get up to in the bars of 'Murder Beach'. Our Sean strutting his stuff!

attachicon.gifSean-McAnna-drag.JPGattachicon.gifsean-mcanna-lotus-naked.jpg

There is even a photo out there of our Sean posing with an arsenal of machine guns in (allegedly) the basement of the In Touch resort. What is it with Koh Tao and guns? I'm beginning to realise that Alex Garland's The Beach was not far fetched at all.

There is no basement in in touch or Ac bar. Both places are 10 m from beach . U know if u dig deeper then 5-10 m down what comes. Water!

And Sean mc Anna has nothing to do with Koh tao. He lived here few month few years left bcase was banned of moust of bars. He come back 14 th ,murders were 15 th . Supposely hes best friend yet he was drinking and having laughs hole until flipped out that famous day .

After that he might of realiced that fact he just made accusations with out able to prove eny of them and fact that 3 days after hes story ,scottish paper found out he was convicted pedo last summer. Suddenly he disappeared? Wonder why.

Murder beach .. Really???

"Nomsod the terrible" is guilty as the day is long. People know that worldwide. If any consolation can be taken from this, it is that the family will have a black name in perpetuity. They will never again be able to enjoy the facade of respectability. That is a beautiful thing.

Do you think any of them even care? Not judging by the latest photos of the people on that island. Sickos, the lot of them!

It is a filthy, crime infested island. Populated by reptile families in control due to an impotent government. Past and present.

• Like 1

Artisi, on 14 Nov 2014 - 14:36, said:
JonnyF, on 14 Nov 2014 - 09:41, said:
Islandlife, on 14 Nov 2014 - 09:33, said:

Far as i know from not gossiping source he wasnt here.

But hey im not 100 % shure and maby its just me trying to protect this horrible island or am i blue eyed with vested intrest and believing lies or even worse am i fearing for my life.

Or is it my double personality or profile who is speaking now..

Who knows your motivation? What's abundantly clear is that you're full of shit.

And I think the pidgin English is a put-on lot of crap.

Not necessarily. He's admitted that English is his second language. BTW, please don't confuse him with me. I am a Brit and female. I'm also quite PO'd that he's almost stolen my nym.

It is a filthy, crime infested island. Populated by reptile families in control due to an impotent government. Past and present.
And you know this how???

Far as i know min 75% of all income here comes via tourist .This is dive island, moust of these so called familes have hotel resort ,bungalows &dive schools. I see very litle illegal or horridnes of eny kind in that kind of busines??

Old good days this place was full of hippies ,we all sat in beach in fisherman pants ,do bonfire bbq's and smoked few doobies. Once a while od parties and we danced till sun woul come up ,spend rest of day in hammock.

Now days ,those hippies are gone, or got old.there is maby 1-3 parties a month .all filled with next generation backpackers drinking and eating nice food at fancy restaurants and stay here 2-4 days in their aircon rooms do dive course and move on .before people come here min a week moust of us for months.

U guys can try to paint picture of this place how horrid you want but reality is that despite this horrid tragedy happened here!!

in your homes or places of origin so much more moust cruel crimes happen everyday.

When in more then decade i remember something like this happened once and yes there is few rumours of few other but thats why they are rumours and i put weight on word only few!!

And of proof of it that we have been voted last year best island destination in Asia and number 5 in world is just a fact what doesnt go no-where.

Shure when thats voted by tourist if this would kind of place u all slander our home. They would of voted some other island.

U call it it murder island ,murder beach,mafia vested horror unsafe place .

But fact is this is small beatifull island and safer then meny other places in Thailand or enywhere in world.

Just saying probably shud just be quiet but just annoys me to read all this shit!

Edited by Islandlife
  • Like 1

Islandlife, on 14 Nov 2014 - 14:42, said:

There is no basement in in touch or Ac bar. Both places are 10 m from beach . U know if u dig deeper then 5-10 m down what comes. Water!

And Sean mc Anna has nothing to do with Koh tao. He lived here few month few years left bcase was banned of moust of bars. He come back 14 th ,murders were 15 th . Supposely hes best friend yet he was drinking and having laughs hole until flipped out that famous day .

After that he might of realiced that fact he just made accusations with out able to prove eny of them and fact that 3 days after hes story ,scottish paper found out he was convicted pedo last summer. Suddenly he disappeared? Wonder why.

Murder beach .. Really???

The photo was not technically in the "basement", it was wrongly captioned as such. It appears to have been taken in a space at ground level. I thought I had saved it but unfortunately not. It seems to have disappeared from the Net as well, and I'm not surprised given its content.

On a personal level, I'm surprised that David Miller (who appeared to be a very decent chap) could have been friends with a person like Sean.

Mods: Don't blame me for the messed up quotes in this post. It is either this website's fault, or the original poster.

• Like 1

Other posters have pointed out that none of the hospitals that participated in the media show are accredited for criminal DNA testing, except the Police General Hospital's Institute of Forensic Medicine which many regard with suspicion for obvious reasons. But anyway these procedures were done privately by the hospitals on behalf of their client, the headman, with the police chief merely acting as MC at a private event. The media was not shown details of exactly what tests the hospitals were contracted to do or on what basis DNA found on the victim was provided to them, if at all. If the hospitals other than PGH are only certified for paternity DNA testing, perhaps that was all they were paid to do and all they are willing to do. It was odd that the results of the DNA testing revealed the staggering news that they were father and son but, there again, perhaps there was a good reason for that.

The media didn't question any of this and all the doctors and nurses from the different hospitals made for good pantomime, even if most are only capable of doing paternity testing.

Tthe highlighted text is the key to this whole mess. Because the DNA typing found on the female victim is held (tightly to the chests) only by top police official(s), then we (the general public) have to trust those same police officials, in order for the frame-up (and excused suspects) to fit perfectly. ha ha ha. I trust them as far as I can toss a grand piano with a baby elephant sitting on top.

What ever happened to the headman's DNA press conference?

For starters, there never would have been that silly DNA press conference (with top cops in attendance) if all the key players didn't know 100% in advance that the kid's DNA wouldn't match. I don't question the lab techies in that scenario, I QUESTION THE DNA TYPING FROM THE VICTIM - IT WAS COMPARED TO.

The second big message from that silly PR event, besides the head cop smirking in the background, was the announcement, by top Thai cops, that THE DNA TYPING FROM NOMSOD WOULD NOT BE SHARED WITH BRITISH EXPERTS. Reason: "They trust us, and know we're doing an excellent job, so we don't need to share DNA data with them." If that's not proof of cover-up / frame-up / shielding the headman's people, I don't know what would convince the status quo believers.

The British Government should press them on it and make request, if they make a request and sill they refuse it will be more grist to the mill of blatant corruption and injustice.

Artisi, on 14 Nov 2014 - 14:36, said:

JonnyF, on 14 Nov 2014 - 09:41, said:

Islandlife, on 14 Nov 2014 - 09:33, said:

But hey im not 100 % shure and maby its just me trying to protect this horrible island or am i blue eyed with vested intrest and believing lies or even worse am i fearing for my life.

Not necessarily. He's admitted that English is his second language. BTW, please don't confuse him with me. I am a Brit and female. I'm also quite PO'd that he's almost stolen my nym.

What is pidgin English?

Sorry @islandlover didnt know about you until decided join this when read enough of this rubbish and decided started commenting as seemed there is no one from here speaking and once not from here commenting ,declaring them selfs of experts of koh tao. Just because thei girl friends cousin who heard from someone in buss that this is murder island.

Sorry getting also bit hot headed here.

I agree. Islandlife gets some phrases and some spellings of longer words correct, yet he/she screws up on simpler phrasing and mis-spells simpler words. It's got 'coy' written all over it, and it doesn't add to the discussion. It's like peeing on a busy sidewalk for the reactions it elicits.

Ive learned how to speak by listening English and been away from my home country for long time. But really does it makes me coy bcase cant get my spelling 100 % correct.

For whats it worth there u are right reactions are been very interesting to fallow.

And to post under, u must be kidding ??if motorbike scams makes this place a dangerous place i quess all Thailand shud be boycotted.

I was meaning safe as in not dangerous . With daily murders and rest of the crap wich u guys seem to be its everyday life here.

Quess is no point to bring eny local view in this thread as its gunned down instantly . Quess you guys know better. Please carry on and enjoy gossiping.

I agree. Islandlife gets some phrases and some spellings of longer words correct, yet he/she screws up on simpler phrasing and mis-spells simpler words. It's got 'coy' written all over it, and it doesn't add to the discussion. It's like peeing on a busy sidewalk for the reactions it elicits.

Ive learned how to speak by listening English and been away from my home country for long time. But really does it makes me coy bcase cant get my spelling 100 % correct.

For whats it worth there u are right reactions are been very interesting to fallow.

And to post under, u must be kidding ??if motorbike scams makes this place a dangerous place i quess all Thailand shud be boycotted.

I was meaning safe as in not dangerous . With daily murders and rest of the crap wich u guys seem to be its everyday life here.

Quess is no point to bring eny local view in this thread as its gunned down instantly . Quess you guys know better. Please carry on and enjoy gossiping.

You keep saying other places have violence and crime too.

Sure they do.however I don't think many go to the crime ridden places for holidays.

Koh Tao is a tiny island for tourists I'm sure the crime there per capita is way worse than my home town for example.

Simply look at the police corruption it stinks yet people accept it and say oh well it happens in bkk or manila etc.

I will never return there for as long as people like islandlife think murder and rape and corruption are acceptable on a holiday island just because it occurs in big cities.

jumping on the island life doesn't bring this case forward,

deporting the two Burmese, to a hero's welcome back home, is all we can hope for

it is very clear,

nothing is going to change there

it is up to individual tourists to make them or break them now

if they have a decent holiday season, people will soom forget the brutality of ..>>..rape and murder on Koh Tao..<<< and, they will move a few boulders, and the place will wash its laundry of the crime,

case closed

The Island Headman said his son (2nd suspect) hurried off to Bangkok for school.

Days later, the Headman said his son was not on the island but was in Bangkok the entire time.

Why change stories?

Guilty.

This could easily have been the press reporting false statements , not the first time that happens in Thailand.

jumping on the island life doesn't bring this case forward,

deporting the two Burmese, to a hero's welcome back home, is all we can hope for

it is very clear,

nothing is going to change there

it is up to individual tourists to make them or break them now

if they have a decent holiday season, people will soom forget the brutality of ..>>..rape and murder on Koh Tao..<<< and, they will move a few boulders, and the place will wash its laundry of the crime,

case closed

I don't know, I think there's no such thing as Koh Tao fully getting over this. Sometimes when a crime is so bad, on such a small and contained area it's a bad vibe all-around. Add to the fact you've got possible killers and rapists being protected and that IS and WILL continue to put off many Europeans.

When I was on the island we had a pair of girls raped by some low-life slipping them both mickeys. The police would do nothing without the girls testimony (they wanted to just leave). A few sleazy dive instructors were an issue as well. We also had the local Surat Thani police show up on the island randomly to pull over bikes and confiscate them for their own private sale on the mainland (or just ask for tea-money instead)!

Diving on Koh Tao is among the best in the Gulf of Thailand, but does not compare to the deepwater Andaman Sea (as much as I wish it wasn't sometimes), and other equatorial countries nearby.

Sorry to the good folks left on Koh Tao trying to get by, but the golden goose ain't laying them eggs anymore and it's time to tighten your belts.

the ;Koh Tao rapist murders; are already forgotten

what was that game kids play, pin the tail on the donkey?

when the tail is pinned, that means you won, and the game is over, right?

post-214613-0-97416300-1416003682_thumb.

This case has single-handedly wrecked Gen P's post coup endeavors. Pre this case his statements and announcements were "liked" by more than 90% of readers, and since this case everything he says that is reported is almost 100% "disliked". And how deserved.

I wonder if it was his blaming the victim for wearing a bikini(she wasn't) or having consensual sex on the beach(she wasn't). Or could it have been the praising and rewarding of the uniformed goat wranglers for their success in finding 2 poor migrant workers to ram through the system to protect the face of the real killers? Could it have been the silly black lies he told as regards the Brits "summoning" the Thai diplomat, whereby he claimed the Thai diplomat wasn't summoned and just popped by for a chitchat? Bullying and threatening the public that had initially been asked to help with identifying the killers was not a clever move, just how many local people at Koh Tao gave info in the week after the murders? It is not surprising that bodies are being trawled up or washed up on beaches on a daily basis at the moment. His behavior has been unforgivable and for the sake of his victims, must stop hooning around playing PM, and let somebody morally qualified take over, if such a being can be found.

I'm not sure bodies are being washed up on a daily basis are they?

Just 1 that I know of since those tragic murders In September, very likely unrelated as well.

Let's be fair and honest here.

We slate the Thai police for misleading us , let's not stoop to their level.

This case has single-handedly wrecked Gen P's post coup endeavors. Pre this case his statements and announcements were "liked" by more than 90% of readers, and since this case everything he says that is reported is almost 100% "disliked". And how deserved.

I wonder if it was his blaming the victim for wearing a bikini(she wasn't) or having consensual sex on the beach(she wasn't). Or could it have been the praising and rewarding of the uniformed goat wranglers for their success in finding 2 poor migrant workers to ram through the system to protect the face of the real killers? Could it have been the silly black lies he told as regards the Brits "summoning" the Thai diplomat, whereby he claimed the Thai diplomat wasn't summoned and just popped by for a chitchat? Bullying and threatening the public that had initially been asked to help with identifying the killers was not a clever move, just how many local people at Koh Tao gave info in the week after the murders? It is not surprising that bodies are being trawled up or washed up on beaches on a daily basis at the moment. His behavior has been unforgivable and for the sake of his victims, must stop hooning around playing PM, and let somebody morally qualified take over, if such a being can be found.

Just 1 that I know of since those tragic murders In September, very likely unrelated as well.

Yes, you are right, should not stoop to their level.

In my defence I had just read the Bp, and seen yet another body washed up on a beach in the area.

Together with the one 2 days ago? and are we not still keeping an eye out for the Swiss snorkeller? Its easy to lose count.

Might I add, some good friends, Thai people, that have worked all their adult lives on KT, are now spiralling into debt due to having no customers since late September and have admitted they must leave the island to go to live with their families on the mainland. Lost everything they had, and had worked for all their lives. You can believe they are very angry, and take it from me, they are not keeping quiet any longer.

• Like 1

In my defence I had just read the Bp, and seen yet another body washed up on a beach in the area.

Together with the one 2 days ago? and are we not still keeping an eye out for the Swiss snorkeller? Its easy to lose count.

Might I add, some good friends, Thai people, that have worked all their adult lives on KT, are now spiralling into debt due to having no customers since late September and have admitted they must leave the island to go to live with their families on the mainland. Lost everything they had, and had worked for all their lives. You can believe they are very angry, and take it from me, they are not keeping quiet any longer.

The last paragraph is interesting, although somewhat difficult to believe.

If people are indeed in the position you say and are angry and talking, why havent we heard anything?

@ IslandLover - The photo you are referring to regarding Sean & guns is on his google plus account in the album 'Pics up until 2012' pic #106. I had to go recheck this as I thought they were paintball guns...goes to show how much I know about guns. rolleyes.gif

I would post the photo but was not sure if this is allowed.

• Like 1

The last paragraph is interesting, although somewhat difficult to believe.

If people are indeed in the position you say and are angry and talking, why havent we heard anything?

I refer to them talking and speaking absolutely openly to me in a matter of fact tone, and detailing many other "achievements" of a few islanders and friends, going back to the early 80's..

They also said they and others have written many things on csi and other websites but there will be so much outright BS and speculation its possible their messages have not been noticed. Remember the case is closed and will never be reopened, witnesses and others that have knowledge of what happened that early morning are in fear of their lives, so who would you expect angry people to talk to.

• Like 1

(quote) I refer to them talking and speaking absolutely openly to me in a matter of fact tone, and detailing many other "achievements" of a few islanders and friends, going back to the early 80's..

They also said they and others have written many things on csi and other websites but there will be so much outright BS and speculation its possible their messages have not been noticed. Remember the case is closed and will never be reopened, witnesses and others that have knowledge of what happened that early morning are in fear of their lives, so who would you expect angry people to talk to.(unquote)

It is that type of contradiction that makes what you say so difficult to believe.

You may be on the level, you may not, I dont know and reserve judgement.

Why would they talk to YOU matter of factly if they are in fear of their lives.

No sense in that is there?