Lesbian kisses in BTS got bullies by other passengers.

otocheater

I watched the news this morning and they show video clip about an arguement of the passengers. I dont think just Tomboy and girl kisses on BTS can be famous on the news in the negative way. I heard in the video clip that Tomboy said farang can do but the other said because you are not farang and its nasty in the public. (That mean only farang can kisses in the thai publics?) People post this video on internet and seems like they all blame on lesbian couple. I understand Thai culture but this doesnt make sense to give them a big bully.

:-)

Edited by otocheater
  • Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Toms are often possessively demonstrative with their dees on the BTS.

So what ?

Some people would not like looking at older guys with young girls.. some don't like Tom's and dees.. I say live and let live. As for kissing up to them, personally if two guys are kissing it does not really float my boat but again live and let live.

I have no problem with it, in fact it's quite sweet.

• Like 1

Toms are often possessively demonstrative with their dees on the BTS.

So what ?

Some people would not like looking at older guys with young girls.. some don't like Tom's and dees.. I say live and let live. As for kissing up to them, personally if two guys are kissing it does not really float my boat but again live and let live.

I have no problem with it, in fact it's quite sweet.

My mistake the possessively threw me of as a negative.. but we all know how hard it is to interpret post on the internet sometimes.

Indeed. I do think a lot of toms are possessive and feel the need to be seen to "own" their trophy dee.

Could be to be honest my experiences with Dees is limited and with toms too. I know one pair in the village I am now and see others occasionaly in BKK. However more experience with ladyboys as the gf is a tourguide and more then a few of her friends are either gay or ladyboy (seems common for guides)

Miss ococheater ... the video clip ... or it didn't happen.

Yes, I know you saw it on the News but ... if a Thai took the Video, and I'm sure he/she did, then it will be on FaceBook somewhere.

So, YouTube link please.

Watch Khun Sorayuth on channel 3 naka.

:-)

I saw the clip too, so it did happen. Poor quality phone footage.

Should this be in the Gay forum?

Is Gay forum got hot Toms??

X happy.png

Miss ococheater, I was initially a sceptic, but if Crossy says he knows of it ... that's good enough for me.

Apologies Lassie ... wai.gif

Actually, initially I thought that Gaylips had met up with her lover ... how wrong can I be ... facepalm.gif

OMG, 2 girls kissing, how disgusting.

Now 2 men kissing in public, that would be worth seeing.

I have never understood Toms.

Why would a woman want to dress as a man when all of the prettiest clothes and all make up is aimed at hilighting a woman's beauty.

Sorry, I find this whole concept a bit wierd, and so does my man 'J'.

When I told him about this thread, ' J ' Spilled his coffee, lol

Edited by Gayllips

I recall once in the lift at Covent Garden tube. Stood next to two Scots lassies blissfully swapping spit. During a breather, one says to the other, "Youse smell greet by the way." I had to blurt out, "Aye thanks, but yer nae too bad yersel."

Apparently we're not doing Christmas cards this year.

• Like 1

OMG, 2 girls kissing, how disgusting.

Now 2 men kissing in public, that would be worth seeing.

I have never understood Toms.

Why would a woman want to dress as a man when all of the prettiest clothes and all make up is aimed at hilighting a woman's beauty.

Sorry, I find this whole concept a bit wierd, and so does my man 'J'.

When I told him about this thread, ' J ' Spilled his coffee, lol

2 men kissing in the public is the most nightmare ever for everyone except gay but i love to watch them. Made me lost my weight...How disgusting?

:-) x

• Like 1

I recall once in the lift at Covent Garden tube. Stood next to two Scots lassies blissfully swapping spit. During a breather, one says to the other, "Youse smell greet by the way." I had to blurt out, "Aye thanks, but yer nae too bad yersel."

Apparently we're not doing Christmas cards this year.

See more in Soho...

I would never kiss my wife or girlfriend in the BTS. Really the wrong place. No matter if lesbian, gay or straight....

If your wife was a lesbian, she probably wouldn't let you anyway. biggrin.png

Edited by GarryP