Police coy over new probe into Koh Tao murders

webfact

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A post has been deleted above for discussing moderation and also using coloured font.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

Forum Netiquette

1. Please do not post in all capital letters, bold, unusual fonts, sizes or colors. It can be difficult to read.

But he was not on the Island at the times of the murder....so he says

Why take a DNA test when you were not within a 1000 km of the murder?

Why release a cctv footage of his halls of residence? then take a dna test?

And the Father wonders why 99% of Thailand thinks his son was involved!!

IF:

The DNA tests from the victim followed all the right procedures from swab to testresult and

the DNA tests from the Myanmar guys followed all the right procedures from swab to testresult

and if it was a match

WHY

don't the prosecutor get on with it?? Why keep sending the case back to the police? Don't give me any cr*p about, he wants a watertight case. A DNA-match is a slam dunk!! (If correctly performed)!

I looked again, scrolling through 7 pages of posts. I saw no mention of the headman 's fridge, certainly nothing from any press. (possible that I have someone blocked, but unlikely.)

If anyone finds the claim in question could you please point it out? Thanks!

IF:

The DNA tests from the victim followed all the right procedures from swab to testresult and

the DNA tests from the Myanmar guys followed all the right procedures from swab to testresult

and if it was a match

WHY

don't the prosecutor get on with it?? Why keep sending the case back to the police? Don't give me any cr*p about, he wants a watertight case. A DNA-match is a slam dunk!! (If correctly performed)!

Exactly -and I'm probably going to be indicted for it, is that he thinks the whole world is as stupid as most of his .............folk

IF:

and if it was a match

WHY

Answered by the father. People like you keep insinuating he is guilty on social media despite being cleared by the police.

BTW 99%... LOL

Edited by jdinasia

IF:

and if it was a match

WHY

Answered by the father. People like you keep insinuating he is guilty on social media despite being cleared by the police.

BTW 99%... LOL

Who cares if "he was cleared by the police." Most Thais don't believe a word they say. Being "cleared" by them is meaningless.

• Like 2

It's quite clear that the RTP will not reopen this case, it simply will not be alowed by the high and mighty

But for christ sake release the 2 Burmese lads and put a stop to this sham

Two young people are dead, their family's lives destroyed.Why is it necessary for the RTP to destroy 2 more young lives not forgetting there families to.

Please stop this sham, free those 2 kids , they are innocent

The real killers will have to live with what they have done, the people that have protected them the same. As good Buddhist people they will be aware of KARMA, let hope Karma comes back to hit the bastards hard and very quickly.

Edited by BoristheBlade
  • Like 2

Official DNA test results have showed his son was not involved in the murders.

As far as I remember- it only showed his son was not involved in the rape...

Using your logic, all the people tested for DNA matches on the island should only be cleared of sexual assault/rape charges. They are all still murder suspects.

Interesting.

• Like 1

Reported where? Samples taken by a hospital employee..

Ha! I beat you to that one...

The RTP gave the original DNA samples to the Headman to keep in his fridge. He supplied the DNA samples to the RTP for the media to 'prove' his son was innocent. This has been reported, and I'm nor going to troll back for proof. Up to you, believe it or not. But if anyone still believes that the B2 are guilty watch this re-enactment scene. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/thailand-beach-murders-suspects-reenact-4370944

And he hung onto the DNA sample for a month. The more he mouths off the more chance he has off skeletons being dragged from his house all made public from certain facebook and forum sites.

The day of reckoning is coming, whether these morons understand today or not, it is looking around the corner (weeks to very few months, as they still try to avoid it), it is coming and will be a very tough awakening for the oblivious and reckless officials... the point of no return is passed... no doubt...

• Like 1

Can someone also tell me what was Thailand's No1 Police Man doing, sitting at the top table with the head man and Nomsod when the DNA test was been done?

This is the Kid who was 1000 km from Koh Tao at the time of the murders

This was a kid who's girlfriend gave him an alibi

This was a kid who released CCTV footage of him in Bangkok at the time of the murder.

Yet Mr Chief of Police , the Chief of the Police of a major Nation that is Thailand, can sit at the table of this innocent man?

Please explain.....because I find it just ludicrous

Has the Chief of Police not got enough to worry about without going to an afternoon Circus show?>

Edited by BoristheBlade
  • Like 2

Official DNA test results have showed his son was not involved in the murders.

As far as I remember- it only showed his son was not involved in the rape...

Using your logic, all the people tested for DNA matches on the island should only be cleared of sexual assault/rape charges. They are all still murder suspects.

Interesting.

I would not assume it is only his logic but the logic of just about anyone in the justice system. Just because you've been cleared on the DNA front does not mean you were not involved in the crime especially when its clear there are at least 3 people that would have been responsible.

So all those tests carried out on Koh Tao clears no one of murder or being part of the act, it only clears them of not having any DNA evidence on the bodies or weapons to help a conviction. But its all irrelevant anyway as nobody can trust the DNA source because it was collected by the RTP after the crime scene had been invaded by people who should not have been there and were subsequently suspects.

Edited by thailandchilli

IF:

and if it was a match

WHY

BTW 99%... LOL

Who cares if "he was cleared by the police." Most Thais don't believe a word they say. Being "cleared" by them is meaningless.

So now you speak for 50%+1??

The RTP gave the original DNA samples to the Headman to keep in his fridge. He supplied the DNA samples to the RTP for the media to 'prove' his son was innocent. This has been reported, and I'm nor going to troll back for proof. Up to you, believe it or not. But if anyone still believes that the B2 are guilty watch this re-enactment scene. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/thailand-beach-murders-suspects-reenact-4370944

And he hung onto the DNA sample for a month. The more he mouths off the more chance he has off skeletons being dragged from his house all made public from certain facebook and forum sites.

LOL a second new conspiracy theory in 1 night!!

Edit 1 quoting the other!!

Edited by jdinasia

That picture alone would negate the possibility of a fair trial in any country in the world with a proper justice system.

What is it with the pictures of alleged offenders being paraded in front of the media, never seen anything quite like it in any other country.

Your kidding right? The "perp walk" is a time honored tradition in the US and many many other countries.

That picture alone would negate the possibility of a fair trial in any country in the world with a proper justice system.

What is it with the pictures of alleged offenders being paraded in front of the media, never seen anything quite like it in any other country.

Your kidding right? The "perp walk" is a time honored tradition in the US and many many other countries.

But your forgetting the RTP and British 'read the same text books' according the Thai PM. In British law this is not practiced, perhaps they missed that page

"without a shred of proof"... Please send me the file forwarded to the prosecution.

The implication is that the three times rejection suggests that there is not enough proof to indict. I don't want to bat balls across with you, find someone else to hassle.

Not enough is a far cry from "without a shred of proof", in fact asking for more details is not uncommon in Thailand.

More accurate to say that there is not enough evidence. If there were so much as "a shred of proof" then I am sure the prosecutor would have taken the case to court.

Edited by CapFarmer

"without a shred of proof"... Please send me the file forwarded to the prosecution.

The implication is that the three times rejection suggests that there is not enough proof to indict. I don't want to bat balls across with you, find someone else to hassle.

Not enough is a far cry from "without a shred of proof", in fact asking for more details is not uncommon in Thailand.

More accurate to say that there is not enough evidence. If there were so much as "a shred of prood" then I am sure the prosecutor would have taken the case to court.

Then you are ignoring the words of the same people you imply are doing the right thing.

Thick and fast, thick and fast.

The surface has been scratched.....

Thailand, now is your chance. All that was talked about by your people through every "tumultuous" event we have witnessed in 7 years here is now global news. Every day your cash cow is being bled dry in front of you. The time to act is now.....today. Time to bow your head low, explain the situation and deal with it. You'd be surprised how well the West responds to an apology, an explanation, another apology and then positive action. The weirdest part you'll find is how quickly they'll offer to help you.

that would mean losing face and THAT will never happen

• Like 1

I have never seen a report stating that the crime scene DNA was stored in the headmans fridge.

I have seen the reenactments

JD - it came out in more than one report on this latest test that samples were kept in the headman's fridge. Of course it could be untrue, and I accept that. But it could also be true, and logical given the crime scene location.

Reports where?

I think I have read all the legit news sources on the murders, and do not remember seeing what you claim. Perhaps you read it on csila?

Was it in the UK or Thai press?

These crazy stories get circulated because of the crazy statements that the police make, compounded by the crazy antics of the headman with his current DNA testing fiasco, which make these statements seem plasible. Now people think that it is seriously plausible that the headman dude keeps a jar of immegrant DNA in his fridge just in case the need arises.

This evening I listened to the interesting ranting of a veteran of Koh Tao and full moon parties. He has friends who know the island and the set up too well and they are very angry. Apparently the first suspect in this case was responsibe for the murders and according to this guy the feeling is now one of revenge against the headman and those responsible for the deaths.

Why would anyone think Chris Ware was guilty? Or was he second?

This evening I listened to the interesting ranting of a veteran of Koh Tao and full moon parties. He has friends who know the island and the set up too well and they are very angry. Apparently the first suspect in this case was responsibe for the murders and according to this guy the feeling is now one of revenge against the headman and those responsible for the deaths.

as I said, the day of reckoning is coming... and that will have many flavours... they asked for it... their request will be granted... more than they grant others..........

Edited by TTom911
  • Like 1

More accurate to say that there is not enough evidence. If there were so much as "a shred of prood" then I am sure the prosecutor would have taken the case to court.

Then you are ignoring the words of the same people you imply are doing the right thing.

There is not enough evidence, i.e. there is not a shred of proof.

Your friends tried to set him up, but could not even get that right " oooppppsssss we put Davids blood stained shorts in the wrong bag"

Why would anyone think Chris Ware was guilty? Or was he second?
  • Like 2