Koh Tao suspects to be indicted by end of month

Lite Beer

@JD The conspiracy page has posted a link to a Thai TV program about David's injuries. I know you couldn't possibly go the page so maybe we can find a link for you to watch it.

If you can bring yourself to go to the page forward the video to 7:52. I know your not a forensic expert but I love to know your feelings on their report.

He received a massive blow to the head. That blow and drowning were the reported cause of death.
and the wounds in the neck?

can you explain those?

No

I am not a forensic pathologist

You are a truth denier. Sleep well.

No, the truth is that neither I nor you are forensic pathologists, and that you admit a small man can overpower a larger man with a blow to the head.

I do sleep well.

A small man can overpower a large man if he had a gun or someone hit him from behind with a large weapon. But David was not hit from behind with a large weapon therefore you are wrong and denying the truth.

Let's explore your claim that David was not hit from behind by a large weapon.

What makes you think this?

He received a massive blow to the head. That blow and drowning were the reported cause of death.

can you explain those?

No

No, the truth is that neither I nor you are forensic pathologists, and that you admit a small man can overpower a larger man with a blow to the head.

I do sleep well.

A small man can overpower a large man if he had a gun of hit him from behind with a large weapon. But David was not hit from behind with a large weapon therefore you are wrong and denying the truth.

Again you are asserting something you can have no idea about.

An attack from behind can land anywhere on the head. That would be determined by the trajectory of the blow, and even if the victim moved at the last moment.

And you are again denying the truth to whatever realms of possibility you need to.

Now you are saying that a single blow to the head didn't kill David. So how did both Burmese guys come away from a fight with 2 expats without even a scratch?

You cannot explain it because it is not true.

Scroll up.

The blow to the head and drowning were the reported cause of death.

People don't always die instantly from having the skull caved in. They also do not fight back after that happens.

Lol, you are getting desperate huh?

You cannot wish away the photos of David's head wounds which clearly show he was not hit by a Thai hoe. I've used that type of tool many times even to break up rubble and cement and there is no way he was struck on the head by one.

The fact that you have to agree that he was without even a slightest possibility of any other explanation shows your true agenda. You are only here to adamantly defend the RIP without question. The fact that you are at ease with this is worrying.

Last time to deal with your willful ignorance.

There were 2 causes of death. The massive head wound which did not instantly kill, and drowning.

There was a blow to the head. We know that.

The 2 Burmese men accused of being the killers could have easily overpowered a larger man with a blow to the head. (That was the question)

Regarding the other wounds. We don't know when they happened. There is a chance that we may find out during the inquest.

Claiming that a hoe could not cause the head wound after saying you have used one to break up concrete makes no sense.

I get to talk like you for a change;

"I'm sorry that you cannot read properly and understand English to a level to comprehend the intended meaning of my post. "

I have said several times that the pics of David's wounds are not consistent with someome being struck with a Thai hoe especially a hit that they didn't know was coming, not that a hoe cannot be a fatal weapon. The whole point is that if the hoe was the fatal weapon then David would not have multiple small incisions on the side of his head consistent with being ground and pounded with a small weapon, his head would have been smashed up apart like a melon which it clearly was not. He was clearly involved in a fight and yet the 2 Burmese guys have no scratches or injuries whatsoever from either of the expats that they apparently overpowered for some reason.

When I read this, can't help thinking about all the other cases like this one whereby police and/or "influential" persons have murdered others, and done exactly like you said, find scapegoats ,obfuscate, waste time, wait for it all to go away- and it will. KJ in CM, Blue Diamond, the Brit couple in Kanchanaburi (although the murdering policeman was arrested in this rare case).Red Bull, LDP in Pai, the list goes on and on and on. Similarities with the KJ investigation are uncanny with the blatant attempt to falsify the DNA evidence(which apparently has become standard operating procedure after the KJ investigation was successfully FUBAR'ed)

The sad reality is that this case will go exactly the same way. 20 yrs down the road, identity of real killers will be publicly known and easy to find with a google search, but case will be closed or uninvestigated. Only chance of justice here for the KT serial murders will be vigilante justice, might not be such a long wait.

"KJ in CM, Blue Diamond, the Brit couple in Kanchanaburi (although the murdering policeman was arrested in this rare case).Red Bull, LDP in Pai, the list goes on and on and on."

But your list does not go "on and on and on" it just contains glaring nonsense. As you said yourself the Kanchanaburi case should not be on your list. There was no murder in the Red Bull case either and even if there was that case has not ended.

"There was no murder in the Red Bull case either and even if there was that case has not ended."

Really? Could you provide an update on the progress of that case? Or a link to an update please?

Interesting the early attempt to pervert the course of justice. The servant being set up to take the wrap is jailed. The senior police officer involved was "transferred" with, AFAIK, no further action taken. Red Bull boy and his family never charged with any wrong doing in the attempted lie. The other cases mentioned, and many more are easily researched if you want to check.

I don't recall any suggestion of "serial killings" on KT.

The application of law is based on wealth, family, connections and influence in Thailand. It has little to do with truth and justice.

"serial killings' re KT.... I suggest you read about the 'unusual' circumstances surrounding the death of Nick Pearson at the same location on KT, and the attempt by his family to ascertain the truth. Google <daily mirror/nick pearson> It would be interesting to see how you feel about the way this investigation was handled???

Edited by joebrown

@JD The conspiracy page has posted a link to a Thai TV program about David's injuries. I know you couldn't possibly go the page so maybe we can find a link for you to watch it.

If you can bring yourself to go to the page forward the video to 7:52. I know your not a forensic expert but I love to know your feelings on their report.

Glanced at it.

I see 2 huge flaws with the story.

It is entirely speculative. The person doing the reenactment doesn't explain the lack of defensive wounds, and when using the hoe it is always on something on the ground. A smaller attacker swinging sideways at an upward angle would have less power and have a higher chance that part of the energy is deflected by the angle of both the blow and the skull

can you explain those?

No

I do sleep well.

A small man can overpower a large man if he had a gun of hit him from behind with a large weapon. But David was not hit from behind with a large weapon therefore you are wrong and denying the truth.

An attack from behind can land anywhere on the head. That would be determined by the trajectory of the blow, and even if the victim moved at the last moment.

And you are again denying the truth to whatever realms of possibility you need to.

Now you are saying that a single blow to the head didn't kill David. So how did both Burmese guys come away from a fight with 2 expats without even a scratch?

Scroll up.

People don't always die instantly from having the skull caved in. They also do not fight back after that happens.

You cannot wish away the photos of David's head wounds which clearly show he was not hit by a Thai hoe. I've used that type of tool many times even to break up rubble and cement and there is no way he was struck on the head by one.

The fact that you have to agree that he was without even a slightest possibility of any other explanation shows your true agenda. You are only here to adamantly defend the RIP without question. The fact that you are at ease with this is worrying.

There were 2 causes of death. The massive head wound which did not instantly kill, and drowning.

The 2 Burmese men accused of being the killers could have easily overpowered a larger man with a blow to the head. (That was the question)

Regarding the other wounds. We don't know when they happened. There is a chance that we may find out during the inquest.

Claiming that a hoe could not cause the head wound after saying you have used one to break up concrete makes no sense.

"I'm sorry that you cannot read properly and understand English to a level to comprehend the intended meaning of my post. "

I have said several times that the pics of David's wounds are not consistent with someome being struck with a Thai hoe especially a hit that they didn't know was coming, not that a hoe cannot be a fatal weapon. The whole point is that if the hoe was the fatal weapon then David would not have multiple small incisions on the side of his head consistent with being ground and pounded with a small weapon, his head would have been smashed up apart like a melon which it clearly was not. He was clearly involved in a fight and yet the 2 Burmese guys have no scratches or injuries whatsoever from either of the expats that they apparently overpowered for some reason.

If you actually read what I wrote you could talk like me

I have stated repeatedly to you, the other wounds have not been discussed in detail. We don't know if they occurred post mortem or ante mortem.

One blow to the head incapacitated him and would have proven fatal eventually.

I am not speculating on how or when the other wounds happened.

Edit - the multiple wounds to a person who was not incapacitated begs the question, why no defensive wounds?

Edited by jdinasia

I believe the prosecutor will indict the B2 because it's already been decided. There could be a succession of 'eye-witnesses' to state they saw the B2 on the beach, and more (drunk, high on drugs, making a nuisance of themselves, whatever). Actually I wouldn't be surprised if members of the headman's family are on this witness list. That could completely seal up the case. And nobody would do a damn thing to stop it happening.

Worrying, eh?

yes it is a worry

And now i start to understand the guys on here who avoid farangs in bangkok like the grim death.

I seen many tourist doing and saying such stupid things over there is just a matter of time before they rub up the wrong thai the wrong way and wind up fertilizing the daisys.

Of course am not saying the two victims did anything wrong but tourist dont realise how this loss of face thing can cause an explosion like you never seen

In my next trip ill be avoiding farangs like the other posters say. If something happen to them and you are on the spot you probably end up being the main suspect.

I think this case will end up being a unsolve. Wont have enough on the burmese and seeing how the ivestigation been made im not suprised if it is someone that no one did even consider.

for all the bad information and confusion the killer could even be a farang and back in their own country

can you explain those?

No

I do sleep well.

Scroll up.

If you actually read what I wrote you could talk like me

I have stated repeatedly to you, the other wounds have not been discussed in detail. We don't know if they occurred post mortem or ante mortem.

One blow to the head incapacitated him and would have proven fatal eventually.

I am not speculating on how or when the other wounds happened.

Edit - the multiple wounds to a person who was not incapacitated begs the question, why no defensive wounds?

Source?

maybe he was held down

anyway back to this blow that rendered him unconscious

where on the skull?

Held down precludes wounds from the back, and would cause bruises see the pics as the massive head wound is visible.

maybe he was held down

anyway back to this blow that rendered him unconscious

where on the skull?

Held down precludes wounds from the back, and would cause bruises see the pics as the massive head wound is visible.

where on the skull?

Source for what?

That nobody had any defensive wounds.
No wounds shown on arms or hands

I thought you had seen the pictures.

So you a use your own interpretation or the pics when it suits you. How do you know there are no defensive wounds, are you a forensic pathologist?

• Like 1

Source for what?

So you a use your own interpretation or the pics when it suits you. How do you know there are no defensive wounds, are you a forensic pathologist?

No.

I have seen the pictures. There were no wounds to the hands or forearms.

I thought you said you have seen the pictures!

Source for what?

No.

I have seen the pictures. There were no wounds to the hands or forearms.

I thought you said you have seen the pictures!

So you are a qualified forensic pathologist to say that there were no defensive wounds based on the pics?

Given that you think pics of several minor head incisions cannot be verified by anyone other than a forensic pathologist how can you be so sure that you know there are no defensive wounds?

if the attack was by a hoe from the front

6 wounds

then there would be defensive wounds

Not if the first attack incapacitated the victim. Again an attack from behind can land anywhere on the head.

so where is this blow

which of the 9?

See the pics