Pattaya Police Chief begins investigation into Tim 'Sharky' Ward

webfact

This is so thai. Police have been reported to, most likely from one of the girls of having large amounts of cash on site, then setup him and stole it.

So Thai in the respect it shows clearly the mind of the local police force, above the law, basic setups and typical try to shift the focus of the point.

It has happened to so many people,It's great it's this guy and he's not backing down. Very wise to get the media involved. I wouldn't take it very well if they blatantly stole 1million baht from me and gold, looked at me like an idiot and laughed together celebrating stupid foreigners like their the genuis's of the moden day mafia.

This is the same as suggesting Mini Migrants are murderes, same police mentality - people are stupid - lets just plant some random drugs from "special police" take his large cash reported by the prostie's - and we are all happy, stupid foreigners. ...

The entire emphasis should be based on the corruption of the police, not this guy.

Typical Thainess, I love the fact that it is this guy! - another great line of of stories to follow.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It is about time something is done. Publicly telling the world how you break the law in your host country should never be accepted in any country. IMHO"

Well, that's my point as well. This guy seems to be a minor celebrity in certain ex-pat circles, when all he is is some law-breaking pimp who is admitting to breaking the law in numerous places, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube amongst them. Doesn't seem to have a work permit or any visible means of legal income, and he's surely not naturalized.

Lets flip the tables here and say there was some large, loud, obnoxious Thai dude hanging around Bondi beach; no Aussie passport, not working, admitting to breaking laws and screwing hookers, "protecting" {IE extorting} them, doing steroids, acting like a total A-hole to the police and local authorities, etc......just how long would you Aussie's put up with it? My guess is that Thai guy would have been shipped out a long time ago.

So, Thailand, what are you waiting for? Trash like this needs to be swept into the gutter once and for all.

"It is about time something is done. Publicly telling the world how you break the law in your host country should never be accepted in any country. IMHO"

Well, that's my point as well. This guy seems to be a minor celebrity in certain ex-pat circles, when all he is is some law-breaking pimp who is admitting to breaking the law in numerous places, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube amongst them. Doesn't seem to have a work permit or any visible means of legal income, and he's surely not naturalized.

Lets flip the tables here and say there was some large, loud, obnoxious Thai dude hanging around Bondi beach; no Aussie passport, not working, admitting to breaking laws and screwing hookers, "protecting" {IE extorting} them, doing steroids, acting like a total A-hole to the police and local authorities, etc......just how long would you Aussie's put up with it? My guess is that Thai guy would have been shipped out a long time ago.

So, Thailand, what are you waiting for? Trash like this needs to be swept into the gutter once and for all.

So you bothered by what he is or what he says but NOT bothered but blatant police corruption and cover up ?

Why make an "announcement" that investigations into this man are to begin? Police should just do their job which would usually result in arrest or deportation in a civilised society. Then when the work is done make your announcement. No need to flaunt intent. I really don't care if the police do fit this guy up if we never see him again. Just do it.

It doesn matter how he looks like. If he doesn't break the law. And if the police really stolen his his stuff, than there should be an investigation.

Thai style.... deportation. If he is right, he should leave this country and do something from outside, e.g. call for the ICC or make a lawsuit

agains Thailand in AUS.

So you bothered by what he is or what he says but NOT bothered but blatant police corruption and cover up ?

And you know this, how? Because HE said so? Because HE took two Aussie guys to the police station with cameras to complain?

Not sure if you'd want to be hanging your argument on some guy who freely admits on a daily basis that he is a law-breaker in a foreign land.......now he's complaining that the people who aren't able to bust him for doing all that illegal crap every day are now doing illegal things to him.....where I come from we call that "the pot calling the kettle black" or even "you reap what you sow." And frankly I trust this clown about as much as I trust the Thai police.......meaning, of course, zero.

Hey, if he has a legit complaint hire a farang lawyer and go through the legal process properly, as we all know yelling and making a scene is NOT the way to do things in Thailand.

A drug test on his hair - from very personal parts if necessary will say whether he is a drug user , if he is lock him up

If not it lends credence to the fact he was set up

Sharky demanded even a blood test but police refused

Why the Police must do a blood test? They NOT charged him about drugs.

And you know this, how? Because HE said so? Because HE took two Aussie guys to the police station with cameras to complain?

Not sure if you'd want to be hanging your argument on some guy who freely admits on a daily basis that he is a law-breaker in a foreign land.......now he's complaining that the people who aren't able to bust him for doing all that illegal crap every day are now doing illegal things to him.....where I come from we call that "the pot calling the kettle black" or even "you reap what you sow." And frankly I trust this clown about as much as I trust the Thai police.......meaning, of course, zero.

Hey, if he has a legit complaint hire a farang lawyer and go through the legal process properly, as we all know yelling and making a scene is NOT the way to do things in Thailand.

I know what how? Know that he has been robbed or know that he has been framed?

Try using some brain.

If he was not robbed why on earth would he start all of this? And if it was not true why police did not allow him to make a report and then charge him with a th fraud .

If he was a drug user why have they not charged him.

Let's hope other posters have little more common sense

A drug test on his hair - from very personal parts if necessary will say whether he is a drug user , if he is lock him up

He was arrested on drug charges

that go for smokers and drinkers or only "illegal " drugs , ... be nobody left in los if thats what your saying !

{Hey Tim, if you're reading here, bet you had to look up "troglodyte"didn't ya?} So did I.

Fits him perfectly, eh?

I only heard of that loser by reading here; he seems to fancy himself as someone important on those youtube videos but he's really just a knuckle-dragging cretin, the worst kind of people Pattaya is world-famous for.

Personally I agree. I think that this guy is one of those people who lowers Thais' estimation of foreigners. It doesn't make him wrong in this instance though, especially as the other kind of people Pattaya is famous for is the institutionalized mafia.

You think they had all this evidence and they decided not to charge him (especially as it seems he didn't exactly cooperate after the cops found said evidence)? Something smells wrong, other than "Sharky".

Are you sure he was arrested? Regardless, he reported he was taken away for 2 hours then told there was a misunderstanding and released. Despite them initially claiming drugs were found in the apartment.

Him doesn't was ARRESTED. They just asked him questions, don't charged him and let him gone!!!

I don't know, but sometimes I think that a lot of TV members stayed to long in the sun, drunk to much, use other crazy stuff or got the new "Stupidity Virus ATCV-1".

What happen in your countries if you call the Police about a burglar and they find a crackpipe in your room? Exactly the same. Maybe more hard!!!

I don't know the Police take his stuff or not, but I believe if it was in his Appartement before the burglary happen, it gone with this guys and not with the police. Who break in a room and let 4m baht laying there?

OK, maybe some of the TV members!!! ;-)

Sharky won't leave pattaya because he has "adopted" a daughter, you can check out his facebook page. He's not afraid to die because he grew up as an orphan and had nothing. Hence he feeds homeless dogs and takes care of poor kids, etc

He does have a temper though, stabbed some guy on the street during a confrontation, was brought into the police station but the other guy didn't file charges so he was released. More power to him for standing up to the police but he's standing in a grey area so he gets what he deserves sometimes, thats just part of the game he's playing.

Let's hope other posters have little more common sense

Ouch, coming from some clown hiding behind his keyboard reading Thai Visa, that really hurts.

So, you have all the proof you need to convict the local police just by reading a few articles on the internet, the legal process be damned.....are you this dumb in real life, or just online?

Archived