Pattaya Police Chief begins investigation into Tim 'Sharky' Ward

webfact

You can hate him all you want and despise his past, however what he is fighting for is admirable as all people, local and foreigners get extorted and robbed by police one way or another on daily basis and it goes unpunished and blunt.

"...as all people, local and foreigners get extorted and robbed by police one way or another on daily basis..."

Sheer, unadulterated nonsense.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy's been kicking around Pattaya for years, anyone know what he does for cash?

Work permit? Real job? He seems to just go to the beach and walk around all day with no shirt on.

Apparently he claims to charge bar girls 500 baht a week and in return he offers them protection from there punters, basically a PIMP, not my words but his.

Apparently he takes care of 350 girls so thats 175000 baht a week tax free. No wonder the police are pissed at him, hes treading on there toes.

Go to you tube and type in Tim Ward and then watch his video named pimp, its all there.

. I read he charges 1500bt pr wk to the girls... Seriously does anyone think the girls are going to pay him anything i do t think so, the girls on the street usualy have some little smackhead taking their money already

charging bar girls 350 baht per week to pimp them ? do not talk such utter balls . ok sharky has a past, he was a pimp in oz. he does not pimp anyone out in thailand and only looks after the poorer bar girls etc. his past is his past big deal he is living a new life. so this is an excuse for the cops to rob him then set him up then possibly deport him ?

corruption must stop, here is the evidence right before your eyes, thai cops been runnig too long.

i support sharkey whole heartedley

next time it could be you !!!

Instead of Investigating the theft and obvious DODGY raid on his house - lets investigate Sharky the Victim and kick him out of Thailand so that he cant embarrass cops anymore.

having said that - Sharky has got more chance of a getting struck by lightening than the police giving back his gold

You can hate him all you want and despise his past, however what he is fighting for is admirable as all people, local and foreigners get extorted and robbed by police one way or another on daily basis and it goes unpunished and blunt.

And if the RTP get away with it yet again, it just reinforces there illegal corrupt ways are still working and nothing will change...

I don't care what they do or say to get rid of him, just get rid of him. The problem being with deportation is that he will then soil the streets and beaches of Australia, ... unless they could fly over an open active crater in Indonesia and drop him in. Problem solved.

"It is about time something is done. Publicly telling the world how you break the law in your host country should never be accepted in any country. IMHO"

Well, that's my point as well. This guy seems to be a minor celebrity in certain ex-pat circles, when all he is is some law-breaking pimp who is admitting to breaking the law in numerous places, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube amongst them. Doesn't seem to have a work permit or any visible means of legal income, and he's surely not naturalized.

Lets flip the tables here and say there was some large, loud, obnoxious Thai dude hanging around Bondi beach; no Aussie passport, not working, admitting to breaking laws and screwing hookers, "protecting" {IE extorting} them, doing steroids, acting like a total A-hole to the police and local authorities, etc......just how long would you Aussie's put up with it? My guess is that Thai guy would have been shipped out a long time ago.

So, Thailand, what are you waiting for? Trash like this needs to be swept into the gutter once and for all.

So you bothered by what he is or what he says but NOT bothered but blatant police corruption and cover up ?

All alleged, nothing substantiated.

I don't care what they do or say to get rid of him, just get rid of him. The problem being with deportation is that he will then soil the streets and beaches of Australia, ... unless they could fly over an open active crater in Indonesia and drop him in. Problem solved.

Is he welcome back in Australia being he is a kiwi? The Australian police were grateful for his assistance before but not sure they or his previous associates there would greet him with open arms.

This guy's been kicking around Pattaya for years, anyone know what he does for cash?

Work permit? Real job? He seems to just go to the beach and walk around all day with no shirt on.

Apparently he claims to charge bar girls 500 baht a week and in return he offers them protection from there punters, basically a PIMP, not my words but his.

Apparently he takes care of 350 girls so thats 175000 baht a week tax free. No wonder the police are pissed at him, hes treading on there toes.

Go to you tube and type in Tim Ward and then watch his video named pimp, its all there.

So, no work permit, no visible [legal] means of support.

Ship his pathetic, ugly, troglodyte, steroid-filled ass back to Oz. {Hey Tim, if you're reading here, bet you had to look up "troglodyte", didn't ya?}

He's admitting on Youtube he's breaking the law, I hope the creep gets deported.

I cant say I know him or ever met him but from what I read and see on you tube . and others I've met of similar attitude; I would put trust in someone like him over most others I meet here in Thailand.

Yes he is is brash aggressive, arrogant and intimidating; definitely not one to cross , but he seems to have some kind of moral compass whether you empathize with it or not. . Most people I meet in Thailand dont they are mostly pathetic, gossip- mongering, back stabbing, ass licking, socio-paths that will cheat and double cross you or break contract without flinching. Often in the name of legitimate business. At least you know where you are with this guy. I think that why so many here hate him and want him deported because he is someone who wouldnt stand for their lying ways and would be a danger to their sneaky little lifestyles.

His has a big thumbs up from me standing up against the BIB . people like him along with all the social media reports on the KT murders may actually start to bring about a change in the way Thailand is policed which will make life better for all.

ps and I bet Deaw wouldnt say that to his face whatever troglodyte means. lol

No matter what the man is like or his reputation, he deserves to have his complaint investigated. How many times have we all been "ripped off"? I had a taxi driver drive off with my laptop and the police reply, when I had given the number of the dab driver was "Give me 3,000 Baht and we will look into it. Its about time we all stood up to these criminals who pretend to be police, but we have no recourse because we are not "The chosen race", Thai.

"How many times have we all been "ripped off"?"

Never, not once in 20 years here.

I think personally

that Sharky is at the corner of Waterloo and Watergate

he either gets to resign,

or he falls on his sword

but at this point,

he shouldha kept his money away from them, and his gold away too

he brought them in and they robbed him

any girl could have hidden a crack pipe there without him knowing it, on any given day, although, it is too bad he had to pay the price for someone hiding their wares knowing it was safe there

he is screwed one way or the other,

I just hope they don't try coming to arrest him and things get hairy,

it will take a hail of fire to bring him down, and I would suspect a few are going over the rail first

"it will take a hail of fire to bring him down..."

What? Do you think he's some kind of superhuman? Nuts.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Its a small world...

I actually witness the event when he checked the CCTV.

I needed to access VT6 CCTV since I twice have had burglary in different rooms (where "someone" used master keys to access the room + the safe)

Sharky helped me a lot. A real nice guy.

(ViewTalay 6 have problems. According to the brooker I rent room from the master keys to the safes/rooms are in the wild. <-- usually posting this warning leads to people censoring /deleeting the post. Have no idea why... Nothing is safe in VT6. 26-1004, 16-564. Twice in just 2 months master keys have been used to steal stuff from my safe)

You could always change the locks rolleyes.gif

No matter what the man is like or his reputation, he deserves to have his complaint investigated. How many times have we all been "ripped off"? I had a taxi driver drive off with my laptop and the police reply, when I had given the number of the dab driver was "Give me 3,000 Baht and we will look into it. Its about time we all stood up to these criminals who pretend to be police, but we have no recourse because we are not "The chosen race", Thai.

"How many times have we all been "ripped off"?"

Never, not once in 20 years here.

I come now more than 25 years to Thailand and live here the last 7 years and never been ripped off!!!

Maybe because we are not brainless same a lot of other? :-)

charging bar girls 350 baht per week to pimp them ? do not talk such utter balls . ok sharky has a past, he was a pimp in oz. he does not pimp anyone out in thailand and only looks after the poorer bar girls etc. his past is his past big deal he is living a new life. so this is an excuse for the cops to rob him then set him up then possibly deport him ?

corruption must stop, here is the evidence right before your eyes, thai cops been runnig too long.

i support sharkey whole heartedley

next time it could be you !!!

Since when was he a pimp in aus ?

Sharky is not a danger to society as some posters have mentioned. The RTP are the real danger to society!!!

yup cause the RTP are running around stabbing people. From the way everyone talks on TV the RTP are so corrupt you can't walk past 1 without getting shaken down. Yet this had never happened to me. I have in the past wore Thai gold, gone out to nana, soi cowboy, soi buokow, walking st, and other areas of disrepute. So I would love to see solid evidence as to the assumption that all RTP are as bad as we keep hearing.

That is an incredibly naiive, even plain ignorant post. What you have said would be akin to me saying , " My grandfather survived World War 1, so there is no proof that trench warfare is dangerous at all."

.'your response makes no sense. My response is based on personal experience your reply supposed hearsay. So who is being ignorant?

Are you sure he was arrested? Regardless, he reported he was taken away for 2 hours then told there was a misunderstanding and released. Despite them initially claiming drugs were found in the apartment.

Yes initially arrested and detained for 2 hours because of drugs, it turned into "misunderstanding" when he started to Demamd drug tests and finger prints of the pipe

Archived