Pattaya Police Chief begins investigation into Tim 'Sharky' Ward

webfact

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to earlier reports this week View Talay"s CCTV was produced as evidence by Tim that the package "found" in his condo was indeed brought in to the building by police. Could this latest suggestion for a "pipe" find be retaliation for themselves being exposed ?

Irrespective of whether Tim is liked or not liked by many board members or indeed his activities previously in Australia is clouding the issue, if indeed he has been set up due to encroachment on Pattaya's upstanding police's "patch", the evidence should speak for itself.

Now this pipe I understand was a Hookah pipe. Not illegal until very recently to import and generally used by many in Thailand for smoking shisha tobacco. Again until recently not an illegal activity. therefore to have one prior purchased some time ago for personnel use was never nor is illegal. Seems to point to yet another example of dubious evidence and incompetency from the RTP but let's wait and see how it unfolds. Suspect Tim has enough "dirty photos" to make sure this issue will be forgotten about.

Never heard about Tim Ward before , but just checked his videos on youtube ...

That's a nice guy !! The world would be a better place with more like him ...!

Good luck , Tim , you're not alone .

He should have been deported after knifing the Canadian teacher. I had a friend who witnessed it from start to finish. The funny part she said was watching him try to run away after as would could not really run because of his size. Rummer has it the Canadian tourist was worried after Sharky got out jail and accepted a mere 28K to settle the matter.

Had the Canadian not put up his hand when the knife was going to his face his injuries would have been much worse. He did sustain serious cuts to his face, neck and hand though.

This guy's been kicking around Pattaya for years, anyone know what he does for cash?

Work permit? Real job? He seems to just go to the beach and walk around all day with no shirt on.

Apparently he claims to charge bar girls 500 baht a week and in return he offers them protection from there punters, basically a PIMP, not my words but his.

Apparently he takes care of 350 girls so thats 175000 baht a week tax free. No wonder the police are pissed at him, hes treading on there toes.

Go to you tube and type in Tim Ward and then watch his video named pimp, its all there.

So, no work permit, no visible [legal] means of support.

Ship his pathetic, ugly, troglodyte, steroid-filled ass back to Oz. {Hey Tim, if you're reading here, bet you had to look up "troglodyte", didn't ya?}

He's admitting on Youtube he's breaking the law, I hope the creep gets deported.

He doesn't need to work. Tim owned night clubs and hotels on the Gold Coast as well as running as well known loan shark in the area. He doesn't need to work, he is worth millions of Dollars. How's that for means of support?

He has millions of dollars, that doesn't make him worth millions of dollars. He is the nicest person ever to have cut a throat or scuttled a ship.

Sharky has balls all right, big ones, but, the police messed up, he's doing what all innocent people should do, fight to clear your name..

There's ways to fight and way's to fight.

Due to stupidity, he only knows his way.

And this is one he's going to lose.

Does he honestly think he is going to have the RTP return a million in cash and 1KG of gold and then live happily ever after pimping out his 500b girls.

“Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup”

I am amazed by comments in defense of this known criminal, notwithstanding the deficiencies of the Thai authorities.

He is an incorrigible oaf and should be deported in short order!

@Chwooly. You are either naive or jusy plain dumb. Did I strickly only mention internet. No I also mentioned other media outlets and peoples personal accounts. I stand by what Kalbo stated but again you don't believe what you read on the internet. Whatever dude.

Yet another abject lesson on why it's best to keep a low profile when living in a lawless town... Tim made himself a target with his outlandish appearance, splashing cash and the gold he wears... I'm surprised it's taken the plod this long to set him up for a bunko or vice charge to fleece him...

He has, or had a lot of friends in the police. He was connected and protected. That might be unravelling now.

According to earlier reports this week View Talay"s CCTV was produced as evidence by Tim that the package "found" in his condo was indeed brought in to the building by police. Could this latest suggestion for a "pipe" find be retaliation for themselves being exposed ?

Irrespective of whether Tim is liked or not liked by many board members or indeed his activities previously in Australia is clouding the issue, if indeed he has been set up due to encroachment on Pattaya's upstanding police's "patch", the evidence should speak for itself.

Now this pipe I understand was a Hookah pipe. Not illegal until very recently to import and generally used by many in Thailand for smoking shisha tobacco. Again until recently not an illegal activity. therefore to have one prior purchased some time ago for personnel use was never nor is illegal. Seems to point to yet another example of dubious evidence and incompetency from the RTP but let's wait and see how it unfolds. Suspect Tim has enough "dirty photos" to make sure this issue will be forgotten about.

Never heard about Tim Ward before , but just checked his videos on youtube ...

That's a nice guy !! The world would be a better place with more like him ...!

Good luck , Tim , you're not alone .

Yeah, unless you are an English teacher half his weight then he might STAB you.

A drug test on his hair - from very personal parts if necessary will say whether he is a drug user , if he is lock him up

If not it lends credence to the fact he was set up

Sharky demanded even a blood test but police refused

Why the Police must do a blood test? They NOT charged him about drugs.

He was arrested on drug charges

So what exactly is your point? It is well documented that he was never charged

"It is about time something is done. Publicly telling the world how you break the law in your host country should never be accepted in any country. IMHO"

Well, that's my point as well. This guy seems to be a minor celebrity in certain ex-pat circles, when all he is is some law-breaking pimp who is admitting to breaking the law in numerous places, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube amongst them. Doesn't seem to have a work permit or any visible means of legal income, and he's surely not naturalized.

Lets flip the tables here and say there was some large, loud, obnoxious Thai dude hanging around Bondi beach; no Aussie passport, not working, admitting to breaking laws and screwing hookers, "protecting" {IE extorting} them, doing steroids, acting like a total A-hole to the police and local authorities, etc......just how long would you Aussie's put up with it? My guess is that Thai guy would have been shipped out a long time ago.

So, Thailand, what are you waiting for? Trash like this needs to be swept into the gutter once and for all.

I am reasonably certain the police would not have stolen his money and gold and if there was a reasonable chance they did it would be duly investigated.

"Dealing" with the problem would have been dealt with, within the law.....

I thought the Lebanese Mafia ran Bondi Beach. The Aussi authorities have done nothing about foreign criminals who like their Thai counterparts take bribes.

Are you sure he was arrested? Regardless, he reported he was taken away for 2 hours then told there was a misunderstanding and released. Despite them initially claiming drugs were found in the apartment.

Yes initially arrested and detained for 2 hours because of drugs, it turned into "misunderstanding" when he started to Demamd drug tests and finger prints of the pipe

This is his statement!!! In the CCTV it looks more they take him with for write a Report about the burglary!!! thumbsup.gif

A ARREST Looks very different for me!!!

On CCTV I saw also Sharky take a small bag with. Why him don't put his Gold & Money inside this before... MEEENNN MAK!!!!

There is NO report of burglary.

When someone is detained against their will for 2 hours it becomes and arrest.

He was detained because they supposedly found drug taking pipe in his bedroom, which never made the evidence, coincidentally there is no report of such pipe or him being detained or questioned.

It has become a "misunderstanding"

Then again, as Sharky says, where is the search warrant which allowed them to search his apartment?

Unfortunately now, he has given the RTP the exact evidence they need on video, don't think many Thai officials will be siding with him after watching the police station shenanigans.

I just dont think this sort of thing would of happened to him if he would of just kept a low profile in Pattaya, no need to tell the world that he was pimping 300 Pattaya prostitutes, I think the police may have taken offence to that, as would most of the police forces in the rest of the world would of.

Sometimes its just better to stay under the radar, especially if you have a past.

Exactly,....as they say in my country,...!!!....big trees catch a lot of wind.....!!!!

Specially with his past, he should have kept a low, very low profile.....!!....as they say in Thai,...Som Nam Na...!!!

What was in the package? Did the CCTV footage show its contents? If not, then what has been suggest by whoever as evidence would not stand up in any court as planted evidence let alone what Mr Ward may allege. It is pure conjecture unless proven otherwise.

Secondly, the hookah pipe is now illegal in Thailand and the law about its use is clear. Your statement that if bought before the law was invoked than it is not illegal is completely wrong. The item was in his possession before but after the law is proclaimed then once this occurs it becomes an offence for him to posses it.

A follow up to my post above:

The Canadian Teacher was standing with a couple of friends on the beach promenade and when Sharky walked by and he said "why don't you get a little bigger" out of jest. Tim walked backed and then slashed him with the knife. The hole incident only lasted a few seconds.

I used to have sympathy for Tim because of his childhood but not after that.

The Canadians mistake was getting a long term expat American who teaches thai to foreigners who he barley know to speak on his behalf at the police station. This was when the police called him there after sharky was locked up after a few days. After this I heard the american and sharky have become mates, the payment to settle was so low it astounds me the figure was accepted.

The Canadian was intimidated from what I heard by the the whole event, he should have gotten a lawyer and then gone to the police station and demanded prosecution and not accept payment as this was his right.

btw..Tim is renting his apartment(from facebook)

anyone interested rolleyes.gif

From CSI LA

"I am helping Mr. Tim to identify the person on CCTV who broke into his condo. According to my calculation using PS6 software, I can tell the height of a person on CCTV. His height is around 176-180 cm. It is a possible also that this person is caucasian. This person may be a friend of one of the prostitutes Tim brought to his condo. That's why he know exactly where Tim keeps his valuables. This person also have a skill in climbing as well. This is because he broke into Tim's room via balcony."

I've no use for such fools but you make an intelligent argument.

It just shows how truly dimwitted the RTP are. Planting evidence without considering CTV cameras... I'm still curious to know if anything happened to the policeman who admitted planting the shorts into a suitcase in KT?

don't matter how big or tough he is or thinks he is... I personally wouldn't want to be near him as could get caught in the crossfire as and when.

I was accused by a fellow foreigner/former business partner of theft from a company I was a director of at the time and held at Pattaya police station, they wanted me to sign my assets over and had the power of attorney all prepared, I refused and spent some time in the cells till they see I wasn't going to roll over and then said I must post bail, it was 90k baht.

Even though charges were dropped after a couple of months and soi 9 police man had held onto my passport in his desk I never see that money again despite chasing it...

moral of the story is I valued my life more than money in the end and walked away.... If Sharky has any respect for life I'd say do the same whistling.gif

If more people who were ripped off by the police had the balls to stand up to them, confront them publicly and humiliate them the RTP wouldn't be so confident in getting away with whatever they please with foreigners.

The pattaya police are scared of him.

Who honestly believed he'll get shot? Of course he won't. It's too public already...he had the right idea. All he needs to do now is get a little proof and contact DSI or some police complaints bureau to take things further. Why let anyone steal from you without doing anything about it afterwards?

It's fantastic that one, just one, foreigner can intimidate the RTP out of injustice when the rest of us run and hide despite giving out hundreds of thousands of baht for nothing.

The CCTV doesn't show anything conclusive.

The pipe doesn't necessarily need to come from either the police or sharky anyway.

He keeps posting pictures of his "bitches" back at the condo, smoking some yabba before doing the business specially with a guy this size is something many working girls do.

If more people who were ripped off by the police had the balls to stand up to them, confront them publicly and humiliate them the RTP wouldn't be so confident in getting away with whatever they please with foreigners.

The pattaya police are scared of him.

Who honestly believed he'll get shot? Of course he won't. It's too public already...he had the right idea. All he needs to do now is get a little proof and contact DSI or some police complaints bureau to take things further. Why let anyone steal from you without doing anything about it afterwards?

It's fantastic that one, just one, foreigner can intimidate the RTP out of injustice when the rest of us run and hide despite giving out hundreds of thousands of baht for nothing.

Sure, except he's been an apologist of the system that corruption breeds ever since arriving here. even bragging about getting out of stabbing that poor tourist. He isn't fighting injustice, he's a bully with serious mommy issues who can't take the shoe being on the other foot.

Archived