Pattaya Police Chief begins investigation into Tim 'Sharky' Ward

webfact

Pattaya Police Chief begins investigation into Tim “Sharky” Ward

sharky-11.jpg

PATTAYA: -- The Pattaya Police Chief announced on Tuesday that he has begun an investigation into an Australian National who recently confronted Officers at Pattaya Police Station over allegations of theft of money and gold.

“Danger to Society”

Police Colonel Supatee, who is also a Deputy Commander of Chonburi Provincial Police, spoke with Pattaya Journalists on Tuesday at an outdoor event and announced that he has already reported the incident to his superiors and is conducting an investigation in conjunction with Chonburi Immigration which could ultimately see him deported from Thailand as he is considered a “Danger to Society”.

Mr. Timothy Ward, also known as “Sharky” has openly criticized the Police over the handling of a case where Mr. Ward reported the theft of 4 Million Baht.

The Colonel explained that as part of their investigation, an apartment belonging to Mr. Ward was searched and during that time a “pipe”, commonly used to ingest narcotics was found.

Mr. Ward claims that 1 Kilo of Gold and 1 Million Baht in cash was stolen by Police during their visit to the apartment and allegations that narcotics were “planted” by Police during the raid have also been made by Mr. Ward, who was held in custody for a time at Pattaya Police Station but was not charged with any drug offences.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/154774/pattaya-police-chief-begins-investigation-into-tim-sharky-ward/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-11-12

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to earlier reports this week View Talay"s CCTV was produced as evidence by Tim that the package "found" in his condo was indeed brought in to the building by police. Could this latest suggestion for a "pipe" find be retaliation for themselves being exposed ?

Irrespective of whether Tim is liked or not liked by many board members or indeed his activities previously in Australia is clouding the issue, if indeed he has been set up due to encroachment on Pattaya's upstanding police's "patch", the evidence should speak for itself.

Now this pipe I understand was a Hookah pipe. Not illegal until very recently to import and generally used by many in Thailand for smoking shisha tobacco. Again until recently not an illegal activity. therefore to have one prior purchased some time ago for personnel use was never nor is illegal. Seems to point to yet another example of dubious evidence and incompetency from the RTP but let's wait and see how it unfolds. Suspect Tim has enough "dirty photos" to make sure this issue will be forgotten about.

Unfortunately now, he has given the RTP the exact evidence they need on video, don't think many Thai officials will be siding with him after watching the police station shenanigans.

I just dont think this sort of thing would of happened to him if he would of just kept a low profile in Pattaya, no need to tell the world that he was pimping 300 Pattaya prostitutes, I think the police may have taken offence to that, as would most of the police forces in the rest of the world would of.

Sometimes its just better to stay under the radar, especially if you have a past.

Sounds more that they want to protect their name because of bad publicity then that he really did something. If that pipe was a hookah pipe then it is no proof whatsoever. The knife thing also a sham prove it then you can get him.

Police is corrupt i would not put a theft past them.

This guy's been kicking around Pattaya for years, anyone know what he does for cash?

Work permit? Real job? He seems to just go to the beach and walk around all day with no shirt on.

Apparently he claims to charge bar girls 500 baht a week and in return he offers them protection from there punters, basically a PIMP, not my words but his.

Apparently he takes care of 350 girls so thats 175000 baht a week tax free. No wonder the police are pissed at him, hes treading on there toes.

Go to you tube and type in Tim Ward and then watch his video named pimp, its all there.

Yet another abject lesson on why it's best to keep a low profile when living in a lawless town... Tim made himself a target with his outlandish appearance, splashing cash and the gold he wears... I'm surprised it's taken the plod this long to set him up for a bunko or vice charge to fleece him...

This guy's been kicking around Pattaya for years, anyone know what he does for cash?

Work permit? Real job? He seems to just go to the beach and walk around all day with no shirt on.

Apparently he claims to charge bar girls 500 baht a week and in return he offers them protection from there punters, basically a PIMP, not my words but his.

Apparently he takes care of 350 girls so thats 175000 baht a week tax free. No wonder the police are pissed at him, hes treading on there toes.

Go to you tube and type in Tim Ward and then watch his video named pimp, its all there.

So, no work permit, no visible [legal] means of support.

Ship his pathetic, ugly, troglodyte, steroid-filled ass back to Oz. {Hey Tim, if you're reading here, bet you had to look up "troglodyte", didn't ya?}

He's admitting on Youtube he's breaking the law, I hope the creep gets deported.

If this is an attempt for the RTP to show it does not target Westerners, then it is misguided.

I could care a less if someone stole Sharky's stolen wealth.

I even consider it a sort of poetic justice if its true. The man gained his wealth through corruption and intimidation and lost it in the same way.

You can hate him all you want and despise his past, however what he is fighting for is admirable as all people, local and foreigners get extorted and robbed by police one way or another on daily basis and it goes unpunished and blunt.

{Hey Tim, if you're reading here, bet you had to look up "troglodyte"didn't ya?} So did I.

Fits him perfectly, eh?

I only heard of that loser by reading here; he seems to fancy himself as someone important on those youtube videos but he's really just a knuckle-dragging cretin, the worst kind of people Pattaya is world-famous for.

I think this guy, the "shark" is messing around with even a bigger sharks than him, people

who have said and done much less than him found them selves in a very unfortunate situations,

if I were him, sometimes it pays to be smart, not right...

No work permit whistling.gif

Unfortunately now, he has given the RTP the exact evidence they need on video, don't think many Thai officials will be siding with him after watching the police station shenanigans.

I just dont think this sort of thing would of happened to him if he would of just kept a low profile in Pattaya, no need to tell the world that he was pimping 300 Pattaya prostitutes, I think the police may have taken offence to that, as would most of the police forces in the rest of the world would of.

Sometimes its just better to stay under the radar, especially if you have a past.

Obviously he is a man who needs to receive a lot of attention.

Just look at him.

Well, he is getting a lot of attention now!

If he is here on a legal visa than when he goes for his next extension of stay or 90 day report just deny his request and give him time to leave or deport him. Let him fight it with the Thai courts and try to intimate them. Send him back to Australia and let them handle him.

If he is here on a legal visa than when he goes for his next extension of stay or 90 day report just deny his request and give him time to leave or deport him. Let him fight it with the Thai courts and try to intimate them.

He might find himself in Thai prison until he learns to pass the attitude test.

Or if he really pushes his case with evidence against the RTP, the business end of a shotgun, with his reflection in a full faced helmet on a CBR150 being the last thing he ever sees.

I think the RTP would have more fun in just deporting him and watching him go mental.

Knuckle dragging cretin or not this guy doesn't deserve to have his stuff stolen by the police. Something which I believe is 100% possible.

A 'hookah' device isn't illegal. They may have been banned / restricted but if you have one sitting at home and it was purchased when they were fully legal then I don't think it should be an issue.

The cover up will most likely see him deported / visa revoked and that will be the end of the matter.

Archived