Pattaya Police Chief begins investigation into Tim 'Sharky' Ward

webfact

This guy's been kicking around Pattaya for years, anyone know what he does for cash?

Work permit? Real job? He seems to just go to the beach and walk around all day with no shirt on.

Apparently he claims to charge bar girls 500 baht a week and in return he offers them protection from there punters, basically a PIMP, not my words but his.

Apparently he takes care of 350 girls so thats 175000 baht a week tax free. No wonder the police are pissed at him, hes treading on there toes.

Go to you tube and type in Tim Ward and then watch his video named pimp, its all there.

So, no work permit, no visible [legal] means of support.

Ship his pathetic, ugly, troglodyte, steroid-filled ass back to Oz. {Hey Tim, if you're reading here, bet you had to look up "troglodyte", didn't ya?}

He's admitting on Youtube he's breaking the law, I hope the creep gets deported.

He dont pimp 350 girls its silly rumor.

He bang them sure

And bail them out from police.

Anyway

Heist mission accomplished. ..

Well if it is a rumor, he himself started it!. Its what he actually says on the video!

You Tube " confessions of a pimp" Tim Sharky and you can watch him start this "rumor" for yourself.

And I repeat, why even start a rumor like this about yourself??

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you sure he was arrested? Regardless, he reported he was taken away for 2 hours then told there was a misunderstanding and released. Despite them initially claiming drugs were found in the apartment.

Yes initially arrested and detained for 2 hours because of drugs, it turned into "misunderstanding" when he started to Demamd drug tests and finger prints of the pipe

This is his statement!!! In the CCTV it looks more they take him with for write a Report about the burglary!!! thumbsup.gif

A ARREST Looks very different for me!!!

On CCTV I saw also Sharky take a small bag with. Why him don't put his Gold & Money inside this before... MEEENNN MAK!!!!

Sharky is not a danger to society as some posters have mentioned. The RTP are the real danger to society!!!

yup cause the RTP are running around stabbing people. From the way everyone talks on TV the RTP are so corrupt you can't walk past 1 without getting shaken down. Yet this had never happened to me. I have in the past wore Thai gold, gone out to nana, soi cowboy, soi buokow, walking st, and other areas of disrepute. So I would love to see solid evidence as to the assumption that all RTP are as bad as we keep hearing.

That is an incredibly naiive, even plain ignorant post. What you have said would be akin to me saying , " My grandfather survived World War 1, so there is no proof that trench warfare is dangerous at all."

Just a theory but but I dont think sharky runs around stabling people, maybe he has stabbed people (slightly different) but I suspect they were sneaky little shits who probably deserved it , Not that I personally agree with stabbing anyone, not my style I'm more a make love not war kind of guy, but I still think it is better than running around fitting up innocent people for serious crimes they didn't commit , blackmail corruption, theft, oh and torchure that the RTP do so blatenly

Unfortunately now, he has given the RTP the exact evidence they need on video, don't think many Thai officials will be siding with him after watching the police station shenanigans.

I just dont think this sort of thing would of happened to him if he would of just kept a low profile in Pattaya, no need to tell the world that he was pimping 300 Pattaya prostitutes, I think the police may have taken offence to that, as would most of the police forces in the rest of the world would of.

Sometimes its just better to stay under the radar, especially if you have a past.

pimping 300 Pattaya prostitutes!!! OMG what planet are you on?

charging bar girls 350 baht per week to pimp them ? do not talk such utter balls . ok sharky has a past, he was a pimp in oz. he does not pimp anyone out in thailand and only looks after the poorer bar girls etc. his past is his past big deal he is living a new life. so this is an excuse for the cops to rob him then set him up then possibly deport him ?

corruption must stop, here is the evidence right before your eyes, thai cops been runnig too long.

i support sharkey whole heartedley

next time it could be you !!!

Pimp Confessions I The Feed

look it up on youtube, see if he charges the girls...........

He called the police himself because his condo was broken in to. Two officers turned up, and then suddenly a whole group arrived and ransacked his place. They then produced the crackpipes and took him to the station. With no fingerprints on the pipes, and no point in doing a drug test - he is well-known as a non-drinking, non-drug taking gangster, even when he owned nightclubs on the gold coast, they let him go. When he gets home, he finds the gold and money missing. The full story is on his blog: http://www.timsharky.com/tim-sharky-set-up-arrested-in-thai-police-drugs-raid/

Thing is, even if he is deported, the guy who planted the drugs and stole the gold and money will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life. If you read up, Tim Sharky is one of the most feared underworld figures in Australia. According to case notes from his conviction, he is also sitting on an estimated 100+ million dollar fortune. in other words, if he wants you dead, you die.

I won't be sad to see him go, but it is a concern that the police could set anyone up like this.

Unfortunately now, he has given the RTP the exact evidence they need on video, don't think many Thai officials will be siding with him after watching the police station shenanigans.

I just dont think this sort of thing would of happened to him if he would of just kept a low profile in Pattaya, no need to tell the world that he was pimping 300 Pattaya prostitutes, I think the police may have taken offence to that, as would most of the police forces in the rest of the world would of.

Sometimes its just better to stay under the radar, especially if you have a past.

pimping 300 Pattaya prostitutes!!! OMG what planet are you on?

Not what planet I am on, its what Tim Sharky claims himself.

Youtube "pimp confessions" The Feed, Tim Sharkey, and perhaps you will see which planet Tim Sharky lives on!!

According to his own website he protects 600 girls now, quite a claim! So according to what Tim says he charges these girls for his "services" he would be making approx 300000 baht per week.

Not a bad little number as long as you can be discreet about it.

A drug test on his hair - from very personal parts if necessary will say whether he is a drug user , if he is lock him up

If not it lends credence to the fact he was set up

Does hair test include Steroids, this guy is totally mad, volitale, a mence on the serene streets of Pattaya

post-211626-0-06041400-1415774128_thumb.

post-211626-0-00316500-1415774163_thumb.

post-211626-0-75996900-1415774225_thumb.

post-211626-0-30044000-1415774300_thumb.

A drug test on his hair - from very personal parts if necessary will say whether he is a drug user , if he is lock him up

If not it lends credence to the fact he was set up

This guy should be taken off the streets, he is frigging insane

post-211626-0-29446600-1415774537_thumb.

post-211626-0-95634700-1415774582_thumb.

post-211626-0-27772100-1415774621_thumb.

You can hate him all you want and despise his past, however what he is fighting for is admirable as all people, local and foreigners get extorted and robbed by police one way or another on daily basis and it goes unpunished and blunt.

I have no idea who this fellow is, but to laud him for fighting for what is admirable seems rather misplaced, according to what others say.

You are praising him for being a (self-declared) pimp, it seems.

Not something I would wish to admire.

He has stated they found 2 glass pipes with ice residue in them.

No evidence has been presented to anybody about police bringing anything in.

He has no legitimate job and cannot explain anyway how he accumulates large amounts of cash.

Fact is he has walked around Patt's for years now thinking he's a law to himself.

He intimidates people and really is bad for the cities image and tourism.

Spoken with him ?? He's a loose canon and nut case that has just pissed off the wrong people.

He will be gone within 2 weeks, never to return thank god.

According to earlier reports this week View Talay"s CCTV was produced as evidence by Tim that the package "found" in his condo was indeed brought in to the building by police. Could this latest suggestion for a "pipe" find be retaliation for themselves being exposed ?

Irrespective of whether Tim is liked or not liked by many board members or indeed his activities previously in Australia is clouding the issue, if indeed he has been set up due to encroachment on Pattaya's upstanding police's "patch", the evidence should speak for itself.

Now this pipe I understand was a Hookah pipe. Not illegal until very recently to import and generally used by many in Thailand for smoking shisha tobacco. Again until recently not an illegal activity. therefore to have one prior purchased some time ago for personnel use was never nor is illegal. Seems to point to yet another example of dubious evidence and incompetency from the RTP but let's wait and see how it unfolds. Suspect Tim has enough "dirty photos" to make sure this issue will be forgotten about.

This guy's been kicking around Pattaya for years, anyone know what he does for cash?

Work permit? Real job? He seems to just go to the beach and walk around all day with no shirt on.

Apparently he claims to charge bar girls 500 baht a week and in return he offers them protection from there punters, basically a PIMP, not my words but his.

Apparently he takes care of 350 girls so thats 175000 baht a week tax free. No wonder the police are pissed at him, hes treading on there toes.

Go to you tube and type in Tim Ward and then watch his video named pimp, its all there.

So, no work permit, no visible [legal] means of support.

Ship his pathetic, ugly, troglodyte, steroid-filled ass back to Oz. {Hey Tim, if you're reading here, bet you had to look up "troglodyte", didn't ya?}

He's admitting on Youtube he's breaking the law, I hope the creep gets deported.

He doesn't need to work. Tim owned night clubs and hotels on the Gold Coast as well as running as well known loan shark in the area. He doesn't need to work, he is worth millions of Dollars. How's that for means of support?

Sadly, in a country like Thailand where the law enforcement is variable at best, it seems to attract some people who can thrive and exploit this environment. This character seems to be such a person, blatantly disregarding the cultural norms, disrespectful of the fact that it is a privilege to be allowed to live in a foreign land, contributing nothing positive whatsoever. He and his type, whether tourists or residents, do other farang no service at all. I'm not jumping to the defense of the RTP as the facts of this case are unknown, but it looks like Tim is the author of his own demise and we'd all be better off without him here.

People like you makes me so mad.

First do you know the guy or you're just making assumptions based on how Tim Ward looks like? by reading your text, i can see that you clearly don't know the guy.

First of all, who the f are you to say that this guy is <contributing nothing positive> ?

The guy feed soi dogs everyday, give money to poor childrens and bought a lot of stuffs for the locals in Pattaya during the last years. Just that is probably more than what you're doing at the moment. How about you go outside and do the same instead of making assumptions based on your imagination?

Stop judging a book by his cover, it makes you look like a total dumb.

And by the way, the guy doesn't pimp girls. He basically offer protection to whoever wants, he don't force nobody for nothing.

And big lol at those that think he's gonna get gun down tomorrow. With the kind of money he has (just his house alone in Australia is worth around 3.5m USD) and that he's spending here in Thailand, they don't want to deport him, he's big money for the country. And he is very well connected.

A few questions to Robin Hood/Mother Theresa:

1. After the stabbing you confessed to, did the milk of human kindness well up and you paid for his medical treatment?

2. During the stabbing, did you take extreme care to ensure you didn't damage vital organs because that would have hurt your sensitive feelings?

3. Have you paid for any operations for your lover katoeys? If so, was this before or after you showed them your love?

4. If a bar girl doesn't pay you protection money .... whoa! Sorry, but that's against the law, so I will have to rephrase. If a bar girl doesn't pay you a serenity tax, will you still defend her maidenly honour when her Thai bf slams his fist into her face?

5. What do you do to a Thai male if he does this? Please give examples.

6. Please tell us how you fight 10 Thai males armed with knives and home-made shooters.

7. When extradited, would you rather fly business class (well, you are a business man) on Thai Airways or Qantas?

Sadly, in a country like Thailand where the law enforcement is variable at best, it seems to attract some people who can thrive and exploit this environment. This character seems to be such a person, blatantly disregarding the cultural norms, disrespectful of the fact that it is a privilege to be allowed to live in a foreign land, contributing nothing positive whatsoever. He and his type, whether tourists or residents, do other farang no service at all. I'm not jumping to the defense of the RTP as the facts of this case are unknown, but it looks like Tim is the author of his own demise and we'd all be better off without him here.

And by the way, the guy doesn't pimp girls. He basically offer protection to whoever wants, he don't force nobody for nothing.

Then why is this in his website, and I quote.

" In his now second home of Pattaya, Thailand, arguably the world’s biggest brothel, Tim Sharky Ward has become more of a feature than the ladyboys and hooker bars. He has literally taken over as the #1 pimp, protecting over 600 girls on the game."

Strange statement to make if he is not actually a pimp wouldn't you agree?

People like you makes me so mad.

First do you know the guy or you're just making assumptions based on how Tim Ward looks like? by reading your text, i can see that you clearly don't know the guy.

First of all, who the f are you to say that this guy is <contributing nothing positive> ?

The guy feed soi dogs everyday, give money to poor childrens and bought a lot of stuffs for the locals in Pattaya during the last years. Just that is probably more than what you're doing at the moment. How about you go outside and do the same instead of making assumptions based on your imagination?

Stop judging a book by his cover, it makes you look like a total dumb.

And big lol at those that think he's gonna get gun down tomorrow. With the kind of money he has (just his house alone in Australia is worth around 3.5m USD) and that he's spending here in Thailand, they don't want to deport him, he's big money for the country. And he is very well connected.

He STABBED a teacher on the beach. He bragged about buying himself out of the consequences. He is being judged by his actions. YOU are .......

Not my business how people earn their money, if they have a work permit, if they have a "real" job or what they wear.

For accurate answers, perhaps asking him would be an option. He walks Beach Road frequently.

Archived