Multiple Entries

Guest Froggy

Guest Froggy

Hi Members!

I'm gonna be in Thailand with a Tourist Visa Double Entries! So that mean 6 months!

During the first 3 months, I'll be Married to a Thai citizen!

I would like to know if after this 3 months, I can go to Penang to apply for a Multiple Entries valid for 1 year or I better go after my 6 months of stay?

If I'm going after 3 months, in case that they refuse the Multiple Entries valid for a year, does my Tourist Visa (second entry) still valid?

Thanks!

Froggy

Hi Members!

I'm gonna be in Thailand with a Tourist Visa Double Entries! So that mean 6 months!

During the first 3 months, I'll be Married to a Thai citizen!

I would like to know if after this 3 months, I can go to Penang to apply for a Multiple Entries valid for 1 year or I better go after my 6 months of stay?

If I'm going after 3 months, in case that they refuse the Multiple Entries valid for a year, does my Tourist Visa (second entry) still valid?

Thanks!

Froggy

froggy,

you can go to penang for a non immigrant O visa after you get married to your thai wife. you don't have to wait 6 months. bring her or her thai id and your marriage certificate.

Guest Froggy

Thanks Huski!

I just wanna say that the visa I will try to get is the Multiple Entries because with the new laws about Immigration in Thailand, my financial situation will not allow me to proove enough funds!

So I think that the Multiple entries is my only possibility to be there for 1 year!

As I said in my previous message, in case that they refuse, do you think that my Tourist Visa (second entry) will be valid?

Thanks again!

Take Care!

Froggy

Dress in shirt and pants and they are not going to refuse you. They really expect people who are married to 'visit' often.

Am sure they would not 'cancel' a previous visa unless they issue you a new one.

I really believe you will find things work out to be a lot less complex then they seem. You have every reason to apply for a multi entry visa.

Guest Froggy

Thanks lopburi3!

Do you think that with the new laws in July that it can be possible that they will require proofs of finances when I will apply for a Multiple Entries Visa?

I'm gonna get Married in August!

All these new laws change a lot of our plans!

Anyways! I hope that they will nto look for these financial proofs!

Thanks again!

Froggy

Do you think that with the new laws in July that it can be possible that they will require proofs of finances when I will apply for a Multiple Entries Visa?

don't worry, no change in july for the requirements of obtaining a non immigrant O visa from a thai consulate.

the bank balance requirement change in july is only for a one year extension that is obtained from thai immigration in thailand.