Palestinian boy shot by Israeli troops at Gaza border

webfact

My small mistake. It's not rubbish, but if you want to call it that, go ahead. It still does not diminish the cowardly act, nor the cowards who defend shooting a child.

small mistake? dead or alive is small mistake?blink.png

Speaking about diminished capacityrolleyes.gif

But you are right, real men kidnap kids from their homes and kill kids and then even more real men celebrate it

But the truly real men see no problems with the above

Wow!

Just another day with the usual atrocities of the Israeli jews continuing their genocide.

They probably defend this in saying that it is preventive self defense because as we all know Palestinians are all terrorists and will inevitably attack Israel at one time in their lives.

Regretful and unjustified as the shooting is, it does not a genocide make.

I know its a fun word to throw around, but do try to stick to the facts.

I am keeping very much to the facts. The act of purposefully eleminating Palestinians is a genocide. The incident here is by far not an isolated one. The Israeli were recently intentionally bombing schools in full awareness that children are there.

• Like 1

Sorry, coma. My fault.

I meant to say that living under circumstances when your life is interrupted by sirens of a rocket attack, when your kids of ANY age are under death threat from bombs and rockets -

your perspective on life and death changes.

I hope you and your family never lived under such circumstances. Didn't mean any offence or ambiguity.

To cut this short - there are circumstances when even a TEN year old boy may be viewed as a 'clear and present danger'.

If the boy was innocent - it is a tragic yet understandable mistake. Not a proof of Israeli soldiers being Nazis, terrorists, murderers like some posters say.

You are still apologizing for the IDF attempted murder of a 10 year old boy...”If the boy was innocent..understandable mistake”

Just for once can’t you people admit there just might be sadistic psychopaths in the ranks of the IDF. They do have a track record after all..

An Israeli army officer who repeatedly shot a 13-year-old Palestinian girl in Gaza dismissed a warning from another soldier that she was a child by saying he would have killed her even if she was three years old.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/nov/24/israel

IDF snipers caught on camera shooting at Gaza children and celebrating a 'hit'

http://www.sott.net/article/284427-IDF-snipers-caught-on-camera-shooting-at-Gaza-children-and-celebrating-a-hit

True. But this invitation for objective and conscious discussion will more than likely go where all the other truths go. Boa constrictors fight, with a will, any effort to resist, and when the resistance wanes there is a crushing sound prior to the sounds of being consumed by unhinged jaws.

For whatever it is worth, I appreciate your effort to bring truth to light, but regrettably, you and I have also been fenced in. It's getting time to shake off the coils and move on.biggrin.png

Other Jews know what is happening in Israel and condemn the situation but you still say even they are wrong.

Jewish people have lots of different opinions. I'm sure that you can find a few Jews that agree with you on almost anything.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

Firstly: Anti-Semitic! Why not anti-Jew?

They both mean the same thing. Why argue semantics?

As far as proving that you are ""anti-Jew", I have never said that, although I do have my own personal opinion. I accurately reported that you have had numerous anti-Semitic posts that were deleted by the moderators and - IMO - for good reason.

As far as the rest of your post goes, after reading the stuff that was deleted in the past, frankly I don't think you are being honest about your own feelings today. You are certainly not being accurate about what is happening in Israel - but maybe you just do not know any better.

Other Jews know what is happening in Israel and condemn the situation but you still say even they are wrong.rolleyes.gif

No, AT! Other Jews know what is happening in Israel and condemn the situation but you say that, as well as you say I say even they are wrong.

Is there a question in there somewhere?

And the over-the-top melodrama continues:

"I bet that child in hospital is wondering why as well. "Mommy, why did they shoot me? Why Mommy. It hurts so much."

It's no more melodramatic than the drama queen ravings we often read from another poster.

However, in this case, it's probably quite accurate....if the poor child has not been orphaned by Israel that is, and has a mummy to cry to. And if he has a mum, how many weeks of bureaucracy will she have to go through to visit him?

Is it just Palestinian children you are so callous about, or all children?

• Like 2

Numerous inflammatory, off-topic, troll posts and replies have been removed. Please stick to the topic of the Palestinian boy being shot and keep discussions centered on that issue.

Unfortunately, these threads tend to get way off-topic quickly.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

Can only speak for myself. I did express hope that IDF review their policies of response for incidents like this. If the soldier was following established rules (missing the shot by shooting high is just human error so not very relevant) then I do think people of good will, including ardent supporters of Israel's right to exist and defend herself from aggressive enemies, would support a hard look at specific response policies. Also I think a specific investigation of this specific incident to determine any wrongdoing by the soldier or officers even within current engagement rules would be also be welcome by people of good will of any side.

As far as what soldiers are protecting ... duh ... that's obvious, the borders and the borders in a zone of very recent violent conflict including entry into Israel by hostiles.

The emotional reaction about a young boy being shot is totally understandable but needs to be put in perspective that in that region young boys are indeed sometimes used for military purposes.

Suggesting this boy was just used as "target practice" is obviously false and just a inflammatory accusation designed to paint Israelis as inhuman monsters. So that kind of rhetoric is totally worthless.

Edited by Jingthing

I hope it isn't too far off topic but a couple of Palestinians just carried out an axe attack at a synagogue in Jerusalem. At least four worshipers killed before security shot the attackers. Netanyahu already blaming it squarely and very personally on Abbas, 'heavy hand' retribution is promised.

Eye for an eye continues unabated.

The IDF gunned down an unarmed 10 year old child, and the apologists for the occupiers wonder why the world is finally starting to stand up to say that it has had enough.

In the end, Israel will get what it deserves.

have they wheeled out Mark Regev to give any explanation as yet? Would love to watch him squirm his way out of this

• Like 1

The IDF gunned down an unarmed 10 year old child, and the apologists for the occupiers wonder why the world is finally starting to stand up to say that it has had enough.

In the end, Israel will get what it deserves.

have they wheeled out Mark Regev to give any explanation as yet? Would love to watch him squirm his way out of this

Not sure about the main topic but he was just on the BBC regarding the response to the axe attacks in Jerusalem.

And the over-the-top melodrama continues:

"I bet that child in hospital is wondering why as well. "Mommy, why did they shoot me? Why Mommy. It hurts so much."

It's no more melodramatic than the drama queen ravings we often read from another poster.

However, in this case, it's probably quite accurate....if the poor child has not been orphaned by Israel that is, and has a mummy to cry to. And if he has a mum, how many weeks of bureaucracy will she have to go through to visit him?

Is it just Palestinian children you are so callous about, or all children?

As far as I know, you are still speculating. Haven't seen any information suggesting he's an orphan. yet you keep harping on

this notion. Most medical emergency cases which involve transfer to Israeli hospitals, include permits for family members or

care takers, especially when dealing with minors. As you are usually asking for "proof", may want to have a look at certain

cases involving family members of Hamas leadership (recently, Haniyeh's - there were others).

Would probably be wiser to wait for more details to come out, rather than spread unfounded speculations.

• Like 1

Just another day with the usual atrocities of the Israeli jews continuing their genocide.

They probably defend this in saying that it is preventive self defense because as we all know Palestinians are all terrorists and will inevitably attack Israel at one time in their lives.

Regretful and unjustified as the shooting is, it does not a genocide make.

I know its a fun word to throw around, but do try to stick to the facts.

I am keeping very much to the facts. The act of purposefully eleminating Palestinians is a genocide. The incident here is by far not an isolated one. The Israeli were recently intentionally bombing schools in full awareness that children are there.

Posters in this forum talk about millions of Palestinians living under Israeli occupation. Occasionally, there are even some

references to demographics playing in favor of the Palestinians long term. Also, Israel includes a sizable Arab minority.

How does this reality coincide with "genocide"?

By your broad definition, almost any warfare, especially if conducted in densely populated urban areas ought to be termed

"genocide".

Pretty sure one can criticize Israel without the hyperbole.

• Like 1

So true if the Jews intended genocide of the Arabs they get grade F.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

True, ethnic cleansing is far more accurate, yet neither require the extinction of a group.

• Like 2