Australia: Pauline Hanson returns to One Nation and familiar theme

webfact

Pauline Hanson returns to One Nation and familiar theme

MELBOURNE: -- Australia needs to ensure the "right people" are allowed to enter the country and shouldn't open the floodgates to ill-intentioned immigrants, Pauline Hanson says.

But Ms Hanson, who's announced she'll again lead the One Nation Party and try to win a seat at next year's Queensland election, insists she is not a single-issue candidate.

"It's not about multiculturalism, there's no racism whatsoever, and that's not what I stand for," she told reporters outside her rural property southwest of Brisbane.

"I stand for many issues."

The party, which has been rebranded Pauline Hanson's One Nation, will run an unconfirmed number of candidates at the Queensland election, due in March next year.

Ms Hanson won't yet say which seat she'll try to win, but has ruled out challenging Premier Campbell Newman in Ashgrove.

Full story: http://www.theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/pauline-hanson-returns-to-one-nation-and-familiar-theme-20141119-11ppz2.html

theage.jpg
-- The Age 2014-11-19

LOLOLOL

"Australia needs to ensure the "right people" are allowed to enter the country"

Remind me again who were the first "immigrants" to Australia (besides the Aboriginals that had been there for a really long time) ?

"Give us your Imprisoned, your Shackled, your Detained Masses, yearning for parole !" w00t.gif

• Like 2

LOLOLOL

Remind me again who were the first "immigrants" to Australia (besides the Aboriginals that had been there for a really long time) ?

"Give us your Imprisoned, your Shackled, your Detained Masses, yearning for parole !" w00t.gif

You can laugh your head off for all I care.

You wouldn't get an 'Honorary' member from me.

The English Empire at the times you hint on would be sending off convicts to populate the new land.

More often than not it would be people (sometimes kids) stealing a loaf of bread due to starvation and poverty.

Meaning the people who refused to lay down and die. The same people whose progeny have built a Great Nation!

A truly Great Nation which you can't even compare with yours - whatever the hell hole you crawled out.

• Like 1

LOLOLOL

A truly Great Nation which you can't even compare with yours - whatever the hell hole you crawled out.

That would be Canada - where people still have a sense of humour. tongue.png

Been there. Nice country. Just didn't notice humour in your post.

Actually I like any kind of humour. First and formost directed at myself and anybody else.

But I found your post offensive to a Nation, to a country. Maybe I'm a bit touchy in that department.

• Like 1

Strewth cobbers!

Thought that galah of a Sheila had been shown her place.

The Australian version of Sarah Palin and just as smart.

Never mentioned her being smart.

As to the rest - she was acquitted and paid handsomely for injustice.

The fact is - not being smart she was popular. I'm glad she is back. And I'm sure she will be even more popular now.

Strewth cobbers!

The fact is - not being smart she was popular. I'm glad she is back. And I'm sure she will be even more popular now.

I think this thread has just proved you don't know what humour is if it got up on its hind-legs and punched you on the nose.

Do you need those funny noises that you hear on Thai TV comedies, so that you know when to laugh?

In other words, a typical Hanson supporter.......

Edited by KarenBravo
  • Like 1

Way too much competition from others to the right of Australian politics in QLD. Maybe can win a seat, but to what benefit to the QLD electorate - none? All the Muslim stuff & immigration issues has or is being addressed by current government legislation, that in anycase is a Federal matter, not State politics. In recent years she has lost every effort to get back into politics.

Who's funding her campaign?

Poor dear. She must be getting jealous that Lambie got a 6 year $200k pa senate gig on 1% of the vote and she has to shlep about running in a tonne of house of rep seats just so they get enough primary votes to compensate on federal funding and pay her salary for the next 3 years.

Oxleymoron indeed.

• Like 1

LOLOLOL

You can laugh your head off for all I care.

You wouldn't get an 'Honorary' member from me.

The English Empire at the times you hint on would be sending off convicts to populate the new land.

More often than not it would be people (sometimes kids) stealing a loaf of bread due to starvation and poverty.

Meaning the people who refused to lay down and die. The same people whose progeny have built a Great Nation!

The last sentence is truely baffling.
  • Like 1

Somebody should do something to prevent Australia from becoming another France, Germany

or one of those Scandinavian courtiers that over run by Muslims who do not assimilate and intergrade

with the original inhabitant of the country that think that their religion is

superior to any one's else and that sharia law is what needed....

here we go....

Strewth cobbers!

sad to see so many racists on this forum. I thought we had heard the last of this despicable woman.

Strewth cobbers!

sad to see so many racists on this forum. I thought we had heard the last of this despicable woman.

Apparently not - nor the last of the tittering racists on this forum.

""All the Muslim stuff & immigration issues has or is being addressed by current government legislation, that in anycase is a Federal matter, not State politics"

I have been out of Australia for quite a while so I would be very much obliged if you could tell me what legislation you refer to and what issues it is going to address, please??

Bit surprised she couldn't find a place amongst this bunch of gala's but then again....

This is the current list of registered political parties. It shows the dates of recent new registrations.

""All the Muslim stuff & immigration issues has or is being addressed by current government legislation, that in anycase is a Federal matter, not State politics"

I have been out of Australia for quite a while so I would be very much obliged if you could tell me what legislation you refer to and what issues it is going to address, please??

If you are truly interested look up the Abbott govt enacted, proposed new legislation and amendments to existing legislation regarding security & immigration. Also numerous comments and policy positions by the Immi minister. Immi minister openly stated during Parliamentary Question Time Australia is no longer obligated to abide by UN Conventions for Refugees - not a position I agree with, but many will.

Edited by simple1

<p>Bit surprised she couldn't find a place amongst this bunch of gala's but then again.... This is the current list of registered political parties. It shows the dates of recent new registrations.

Australian sex party would get my vote.

Poor dear. She must be getting jealous that Lambie got a 6 year $200k pa senate gig on 1% of the vote and she has to shlep about running in a tonne of house of rep seats just so they get enough primary votes to compensate on federal funding and pay her salary for the next 3 years.

Oxleymoron indeed.

Oxleymoron? Oh well played Samran, have a 'like' mate!

Edited by NumbNut
  • Like 2

Australia needs to ensure the "right people" are allowed to enter the country and shouldn't open the floodgates to ill-intentioned immigrants, Pauline Hanson says.

The Tourist Authority of Thailand and the Thai Immigration emphasize with her. They should make a deal. If Australia stops their drunken whore mongers going to Thailand...Thailand will stop Thai whores working in Oz on student visas.

w00t.gif

Edited by Fullstop
  • Like 2

If you are truly interested look up the Abbott govt enacted, proposed new legislation and amendments to existing legislation regarding security & immigration. Also numerous comments and policy positions by the Immi minister. Immi minister openly stated during Parliamentary Question Time Australia is no longer obligated to abide by UN Conventions for Refugees - not a position I agree with, but many will.

Australia is no longer obligated to abide by UN Conventions for Refugees

If that is true, good job. Just because those people won't control their population, why do they think they have a right to go and get the good life wherever they choose?

At least some Syrians chose to fight rather than be oppressed- gotta respect that. As for the ones that ran away, let them stay in the first country that won't kill them. No right to expect to go to Australia, or anywhere else.