Black & Decker Service centre in Pattaya ?

banglay

The B&D Dealer in Pattaya is located on North-Pattaya Road, near Sukhumvit. When driving on North-Pattaya Road, towards Sukhumvit, look for the very last little Soi to your Left (it's about 100 yards before the Sukhumvit Rd. traffic-lights) and park there, because you have just found the place, okay ?

• 2 months later...

+1 my pressure washer gun has packed in so will pop up this morning and see if they can help, thanks jaapfries

Can you and the OP let us know if you manage to get spares for your B&D pressure washers? I was looking at buying one in Home Works but the sales peopel there were adamant that you can;t get B&D spares in Thailand, so it's better to buy Zinsano. I'd prefer a B&D though so if they are just telling me lies to sell the other brands then I'd like to know. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I went up armed with the defunct pw gun, they took it out the back for ten minutes, came back and said can replace 600 baht, fine I said go ahead, fifteen minutes later the guy came back out and said old model have to replace gun & hose 1200 baht. I declined as the washer is about eight years old so I don't know how much longer the motor will last so would rather invest in a new washer. Not sure whether they were genuine or just trying to get more money but felt it strange it took nearly half hour to decide the unit needed replacing.

Well I went up armed with the defunct pw gun, they took it out the back for ten minutes, came back and said can replace 600 baht, fine I said go ahead, fifteen minutes later the guy came back out and said old model have to replace gun & hose 1200 baht. I declined as the washer is about eight years old so I don't know how much longer the motor will last so would rather invest in a new washer. Not sure whether they were genuine or just trying to get more money but felt it strange it took nearly half hour to decide the unit needed replacing.

Thanks for the update - so I guess I'm looking at 600 Baht for a new hose.

• 11 months later...

Do they sell just the gun head (into which you clip the hose and the extension rod)? Thanks for advice!

I still have the old hose and gun head ....if you want it you are more than welcome to have it if you fancy a short trip out to Bang Saray