Thai Chinese girlfriend

A1Str8

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there some reason dating girls with mixed backgrounds makes you extra happy?

You may find that almost every person walking this earth is of "mixed race". whistling.gif

Or that the idea of "race" is no longer accepted scientifically.

Race is just a human construct to support stereotyping of strangers.

SC

• Like 2

You may find that almost every person walking this earth is of "mixed race". whistling.gif

SC

Yet it's still possible to look at someone and say "you're Japanese", or whatever... Anyway, at the very least, it's a handy way to tell someone where your ancestors come from.

SC

Yet it's still possible to look at someone and say "you're Japanese", or whatever... Anyway, at the very least, it's a handy way to tell someone where your ancestors come from.

That's right - it's an easy and convenient means of stereotyping, and helps us all avoid employing feenians. But there's no scientific basis for it - its just stereotyping. There's no "Japenese" gene or "black" gene. A higher proportion of Japanese may have double eye-lids than Sri Lankans, but not all. A higher proportion of people with dark skin may have curly hair, but not all. Race is primarily a construct for stereoptyping, and allowing us the opportunity to display bigotry and prejudice. The OP is a fine example of that

SC

SC

That's right - it's an easy and convenient means of stereotyping, and helps us all avoid employing feenians. But there's no scientific basis for it - its just stereotyping. There's no "Japenese" gene or "black" gene. A higher proportion of Japanese may have double eye-lids than Sri Lankans, but not all. A higher proportion of people with dark skin may have curly hair, but not all. Race is primarily a construct for stereoptyping, and allowing us the opportunity to display bigotry and prejudice. The OP is a fine example of that

SC

You make it sound so awful. There's no scientific basis for it, yet people who come from the same places tend to look similar bc they share genetic traits. Sounds pretty scientific to me.

Actually, I get it. It just seems a bit negative to imply it has no place in conversation. The OP is just a clown.

Edited by eldragon

I want to say thank you for all the sh*t talking. That's why i created the thread so you can unleash your suppressed side that secretly hates the whole world. You are amusing as always. Thank you.

To answer the questions and add my two cents:

Dating girls of mixed race doesn't make me extra happy. Going out with women does regardless of race.

No they don't leave me once they get to know me. It's quite the opposite. Pm me if need free advice on how not to get rejected as the poster of this clearly suffers from that.

No they are not highly educated, neither i need anyone's material possessions. I have mine.

I don't look down on thais or anyone else. I am not worried that she's going to be unfaithful or steal from me. If she was into suckers, she wouldn't be with me.

Statements like the girls are needy or bossy or anything else is false. Anybody can be that or worse regardless of gender race etc. The world is just a mirror, you are going to stumble into your own reflection wherever you go.

I didn't display bigotry neither prejudice. I simply said she's mixed because she's mixed. Her mother and her father are from different countries so i thought i would call her what she is. Mixed.

Finally, being called a clown by 'something' that doesn't even know me was the best part and made me laugh even more.

Thank you very much once again. You made my day.

Much love to Costas, he was the only one who said: "OP i am happy for you."

Side note to the rest: get a life.

P.s. she is just one of the girls i hang out with. Two others are Thai, one is Russian and one is half black if that makes you happier.

Dear Mods, please be so kind and close this thread as there's no reason to continue.

Thank you

Edited by A1Str8
  • Like 1

Dating girls of mixed race doesn't make me extra happy. Going out with women does regardless of race.

So why start a thread dedicated to the ethnicity of your dates?

Clearly, you'd have us believe that you're operating at a level above that of the common or garden Western numpty who - you think - typically runs around with women PERCEIVED by both farangs and Thais as coming from a lower socio-economic background.

For some reason, you think it enhances your standing somehow

laugh.png

Frankly, I think it's YOU who should get a life.

I started a thread dedicated to it because i felt like talking about it.

If you don't feel like reading it, then please don't.

Frankly, i am not interested in what you believe. I am not trying to make you or anybody else believe anything.

I do not think that i operate above anyone else neither that i am better than anyone. Contrary to popular belief, everything and everybody is equal.

I don't think that my thread enhances anything.

I simply said that one of the girls i currently date is Thai Chinese.

That made you start talking about all kinds of nonsense such as enhancement, other people's insignificant perceptions etc.

Thank you for your participation, but rule one still applies. Get a life please.

Thank you

• Like 1

You may be right. My first GF in Thailand was a Chinese/Thai, and after further experiences with just Thai women, I can say that Chinese background may be the reason for a more open minded personality. For a westerner, that may be a reason also for better understanding.

I am glad to know that you are happy and in good company. Enjoy it!

• Like 1

Clearly, you'd have us believe that you're operating at a level above that of the common or garden Western numpty who - you think - typically runs around with women PERCEIVED by both farangs and Thais as coming from a lower socio-economic background.

laugh.png

Frankly, i am not interested in what you believe. I am not trying to make you or anybody else believe anything.

I do not think that i operate above anyone else neither that i am better than anyone. Contrary to popular belief, everything and everybody is equal.

That made you start talking about all kinds of nonsense such as enhancement, other people's insignificant perceptions etc.

Thank you for your participation, but rule one still applies. Get a life please.

Thank you

I neither liked nor disliked reading your thread but I took issue with your tone with others' responses. You're perfectly within your rights to be disinterested in what I think and if YOU don't like reading my responses, put me on ignore.

I dunno, maybe you're a guy that's endured a life of abject mediocrity back home

Maybe, now you're in Thailand, you want to make sure that everyone recognises what an absolute star you are and always were.

Maybe you've reinvented yourself

Maybe you've bought a motorbike, fitted it with a the equivalent of a cherry bomb exhaust so everyone knows you're arriving

Maybe you're telling everyone who'll listen that you're a "big hit with the Chinese/Japanese Thai girls" because YOU think that by dating the girls the THAI MEN want, you'll get some respect cheesy.gif

Either way, you sound like a bit of a joke

• Like 2

laugh.png

Thank you

I neither liked nor disliked reading your thread but I took issue with your tone with others' responses. You're perfectly within your rights to be disinterested in what I think and if YOU don't like reading my responses, put me on ignore.

I dunno, maybe you're a guy that's endured a life of abject mediocrity back home

Maybe, now you're in Thailand, you want to make sure that everyone recognises what an absolute star you are and always were.

Maybe you've reinvented yourself

Maybe you've bought a motorbike, fitted it with a the equivalent of a cherry bomb exhaust so everyone knows you're arriving

Maybe you're telling everyone who'll listen that you're a "big hit with the Chinese/Japanese Thai girls" because YOU think that by dating the girls the THAI MEN want, you'll get some respect cheesy.gif

Either way, you sound like a bit of a joke

I opened a thread, talked about girls i date.

You are talking about my life back home, the exhaust on my motorcycle etc.

It isn't me who sounds like a bit of a joke but you and i am sure you know it.

On a side note, i don't need anyone's recognition neither respect.

I respect myself. The rest doesn't count.

• Like 1

Good to hear you're happy mate.

I got exactly what you were expressing.

Forget the rest. It's unfortunate that many on this forum are quick to contribute suggestive dribble.

As a previous poster indicated, the mixed girls do tend to be more savvy, and intellectually astute. It's a fact and most on here know it.

I'm thinking that many didn't have the attributes these girls were seeking and they are pissed as a result.

Great to hear you are happy, unbiased and transparent in all of your posts.

Perhaps I'm not, and I'll soon get a bashing.

Edited by Blackfox
  • Like 1

As a previous poster indicated, the mixed girls do tend to be more savvy, and intellectually astute. It's a fact and most on here know it.

I'm thinking that many didn't have the attributes these girls were seeking and they are pissed as a result.

. . . and with your comments, you've just proved my point.

You and your fellow clown-in-arms are trying to suggest that YOU have "the attributes" to get women from what YOU think are the higher rungs of the socio-economic ladder here and that others don't.

What attributes would they be, pray tell? Ominous ECG printout? Life insurance? Ability to pay a stipend? cheesy.gif

I expect many guys here have dated the kind of women you jokers hold in such high esteem but none of us are so desperately in need of validation as to start a thread about it because he couldn't shout it loud enough over the warble of his two-bit imitation carbon fibre motorbike exhaust.

Edited by Cypress Hill
  • Like 1

This guy is here again. Cypress, baby i couldn't help but notice that you are seriously mad at the world.

I have to come clean. The reason i opened the thread was simply to read comments from people like you because i find them amusing.

I didn't try to suggest anything. There's no such thing as a social economic ladder. Unfortunately it only exists in your head. Nobody's talking about attributes unless you are. They are not held in high esteem.

I am not in need of any validation, but i enjoy reading your retarded comments so even thought you are wrong, please keep them coming.

People like you were the reason i opened the thread, nothing else and it worked but everybody gave up already. Please, for the sake of social ladder, persevere.

I would add that the exhaust on my bike is stock. I find the aftermarket ones too loud.

And refrain from bashing Blackfox. In my opinion he's a very cool person. In fact i would love to get to know him. I am sure we would get along well. Blackfox if you are reading this, send me a pm, we will go out and hook up with a few girls, preferably mixed race.

Edited by A1Str8
  • Like 1

Post removed

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

You don't get it dude. He didn't start the thread for the reasons you indicated but yes mate, if you must know, I do have the attributes these girls are seeking. [/background][/font][/color]

I'll give you a heads up.

Handsome, full head of hair, 6ft, slim and muscular. I have great dress sense and personality that appeals to the BKK girls and I also speak the language.

I can go further mate.

I've dated a lawyer, merchant banker, and a Hi-So girl of royal ancestry in addition to a good number of others.

That was three years ago.

When I met the girl I recently married, it had nothing to do with what you suggest prick.

My ECG is spot on. Early 40's who stays in shape and has longevity in life on both sides of the family.

Life insurance and a so called stipend do not enter into the equation.

In actual fact my wife could be perceived as being below the social standing of the previous girls I dated and slept with however, she has an absolute heart of gold.

We fell in love shortly after meeting.

Yes mate.....LOVE.

Admittedly she is a former model and business owner. I gave up my work so we could pursue, life, family and business together.

Fact is mate, most don't have the attributes to get with the better girls.

If you want to have a real dig then PM me Cypress Hill......or we can keep it on the forum.

Just a shame because the OP was really just expressing his general thoughts without bias or pretense.

Edited by Blackfox

^^

In your 40s is well past it for attracting girls.

Sorry, you just another old foreign dude having a good time in Thailand.

Same as everyone else.

Too old to attract a desirable western woman, so you came here.

I think like many you are really lacking in the "switched on" department bud.

If you are British then you should have taken onboard my post.

Having a good time in Thailand?

U bet. I'm married to a hottie and I'm cashed up.....so is my wife.

"Too old to attract a desirable western woman, so you came here"

Ha. I've been here 12 years Brit. Formerly lived in Sweden, Brazil and Australia....and I'm well desirable pal.

Find a balcony mate like so many of your countrymen.

BTW, I'm happily aging. I'm well happy with my life but I'm betting you are not BritManToo.

Edited by Blackfox

You don't get it dude. He didn't start the thread for the reasons you indicated but yes mate, if you must know, I do have the attributes these girls are seeking.

As for you, Mitty, I have no idea whether that long resume you just typed out is the truth or a load of horse manure - I don't really care - but what I DO know is that you're vulgar and with little in the way of class because only someone with THOSE attributes would go to such extraordinary lengths to convince people on an anonymous forum of his "pedigree".

You're a berk

ahh good old thailand, just about the only country in the world where your average , old multiple divorced, socially awkward, physically unattractive loser can feel like a rockstar for a price, and then proceeds to boast about himself on an anoynmous forum,. followed by posting "how long have you been here" thread

while people laugh at me, while he thinks people are laughing with him at his success in life

• Like 2

^^

In your 40s is well past it for attracting girls.

Sorry, you just another old foreign dude having a good time in Thailand.

Same as everyone else.

Too old to attract a desirable western woman, so you came here.

"Too old to attract a desirable western woman, so you came here"

Ha. I've been here 12 years Brit. Formerly lived in Sweden, Brazil and Australia....and I'm well desirable pal.

Talking ancient history, 12 years is a lifetime ago, none of the girls that age (or that pretty) would want you now.

In Sweden or Australia you would be invisible, like all the other old guys.

• Like 1