Thai girl wins Miss Teen Asia USA

webfact

Thai girl wins Miss Teen Asia USA
By Coconuts Bangkok

LOS ANGELES: -- A Thai-American was crowned the most beautiful Asian girl in America on Sunday night among cheering Thai masses in the states.

Nicolene Pichapa Limsnukan, 16, became Miss Teen Asia USA 2014 and picked up awards for best traditional costume and congeniality.

The contest was held Sunday at the Redondo Performing Arts Center outside Los Angeles, Calif., by Virgelia Productions

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/11/26/thai-girl-wins-miss-teen-asia-usa

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-11-26

• Like 2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look at all the ugly ducklings in this forum judging a 16 year old girl and calling her 'average' and so forth. Shame on you all.

Why don't you post a picture of your but ugly faces on the forum to let us all see who is at least being so critical and why.

Most of you would have faces like a smacked arse. 555555

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I am NOT in the contest w00t.gif ...............laugh.png , BUT, for me a bird with boobs really ticks my box.........Of course there are those who don't like boobs, but I LIKE EM.......laugh.png

• Like 2

Look at all the ugly ducklings in this forum judging a 16 year old girl and calling her 'average' and so forth. Shame on you all.

Why don't you post a picture of your but ugly faces on the forum to let us all see who is at least being so critical and why.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell, I am NOT in the contest w00t.gif ...............laugh.png , BUT, for me a bird with boobs really ticks my box.........Of course there are those who don't like boobs, but I LIKE EM.......laugh.png

Mista Trannyam,

You're old enuf to be her great,great grandfather, you shouldn't even be looking at the child like that.

Cripes.

I just see a pretty child having a go and good on her. She's a pretty girl and she won, so what the fleck is wrong with you people.

Age does not come into the equation regarding a beauty contest mon ami...........

Mista Trannyam,

You're old enuf to be her great,great grandfather, you shouldn't even be looking at the child like that.

Cripes.

I just see a pretty child having a go and good on her. She's a pretty girl and she won, so what the fleck is wrong with you people.

Transam and I are both from the UK.

16 is legal there.

PS She looks fine to me, unlike miss teen thailand that was very average.

Edited by BritManToo

Mista Trannyam,

Cripes.

Age does not come into the equation regarding a beauty contest mon ami...........

Grandad Tranny am, stop it, you'll go blind. Lol.

Filthy old beggar. :P

If I'll post my mug on these pages all the chicks and the not so strait guys on this forum will rush to PM me

and we don't want that do we?? whistling.gif

• Like 2

Beauty is only skin deep.there are no ugly looking women in the world ,just some better looking than others(,Sadly),some are born with thick skin,And many animals are born better looking.According to my welsh freinds.If this girl,Is the best teanager in asia america,Then it looks like another thai bribe,She does look about late twentys,knowing a thai,She proberbly lied about her age,

If I'll post my mug on these pages all the chicks and the not so strait guys on this forum will rush to PM me

and we don't want that do we?? whistling.gif

I'm getting all hot just at the thought of you....and I'm straight. Lol. Well kind if ;). Heads a bit bent.

all these contest are mostly fake but a real and hudge business, a way to make good money using people and in organizing those events.

many scandal and complains all around the world about all those thousand of funny beauty competitions where the family who pays more get the price.

a waste of time for many girls who trusted the promises from many empresarios who deceived them.

coffee1.gif

hey gent's(may the wrong word in this context) she is still a child though control your comments a little bit even she is 16...dam'n punters...

I was NOT a child at 16......................w00t.gif .......................I was..............w00t.gif ...........and..............wub.png ............and..................facepalm.gif .......................and............giggle.gif..........and......................crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif........laugh.png

hey gent's(may the wrong word in this context) she is still a child though control your comments a little bit even she is 16...dam'n punters...

I was NOT a child at 16......................w00t.gif .......................I was..............w00t.gif ...........and..............wub.png ............and..................facepalm.gif .......................and............giggle.gif..........and......................crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif........laugh.png

neither me in the eyes of a16 year old at this time....but in the review...think i still was...