Thai Uni teacher busted for offering A-grade for B-booty

webfact

When students agree on this then there will be always teachers who offering it. I made a bunch of experiences of super hot office clerks who are in fact ultra stupid and it was absolutley clearly why these girls got the job.

With a few corrections------ perfect English

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if the lecturer had gone through with it, is it a criminal offence? What I mean here is, yes it is both inappropriate and unprofessional and yes he would face dismissal from the university for his actions. However, as far as the girl is concerned being a university student would make her 18 years old at least yes? So even though it's unprofessional in his actions, it is hardly illegal as they are both adults.

Nothing says inappropriate teacher student relationship like a picture of a door!

The door is purely symbolic. As firmly closed as were the young lady's legs.

lol, you have a fantastic imagination. You just made my day, or better, my evening

I hope, he just does not get moved to another school,as this

has happened in the past,needs to be in prison where he belongs.

regards Worgeordie

Perhaps he could become a catholic, then be moved to another school.

You should not mistake Thai, scantily dressed female university students for abused 10-year-old choirboys!

Edited by Impossible

I hope, he just does not get moved to another school,as this

has happened in the past,needs to be in prison where he belongs.

regards Worgeordie

Perhaps he could become a catholic, then be moved to another school.

You should not mistake Thai, scantily dressed female university students for abused 10-year-old choirboys!

Not even the handsome 16 year olds?

I believe 'booty' is non-synonomous with 'sex' ; I thought, it was like a pirate's treasure......;) I don't think this is a headline worthy of a newspaper, maybe a tabloid.

anyway, let's not get into what the post writer thinks 'c' and 'd' stand for. ......

Nothing says inappropriate teacher student relationship like a picture of a door!

No, I'm sure there is some Thainess significance of the number 12 on the door...maybe it's something a farang don't understand. I'm going to google for the answer and run it through the CIA super computers. Or maybe the 12 is a lucky lottery number.

I doubt the CIA would let you use their coffee machine, let alone their super computer.