India: Women beat up men in viral video

webfact

India: Women beat up men in viral video

(BBC) A video of two sisters beating up three men, who were allegedly sexually harassing them on a moving bus in India, has gone viral on social media.

The men have been arrested and charged with assault, police said.

Friday's incident, recorded by a passenger on a mobile phone, took place in the northern state of Haryana.

The fatal attack on a student in a bus in the capital Delhi in December 2012 had caused outrage and prompted India to introduce stringent anti-rape laws.

The latest incident happened in Rohtak district when the two students, aged 22 and 19, were on their way home in a passenger bus when three young men allegedly misbehaved with them.

One of the women told the Press Trust of India news agency that the men "threatened us and abused us".

"One of them touched my sister inappropriately... After a heated exchange, one of the boys called his friends asking him to beat us up. One of them beat my sister while two others caught hold of me," she said.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-30272204

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2014-12-01

Brave girls! The sad thing is none of the co-passengers were helping them. Society is ill enough not respecting the women. More to come for killing girl child in birth, which caused gender imbalance. Indian court system (which British found) will allow to run the case for ever, and these girls will not get justice until they die.

Brave girls! The sad thing is none of the co-passengers were helping them. Society is ill enough not respecting the women. More to come for killing girl child in birth, which caused gender imbalance. Indian court system (which British found) will allow to run the case for ever, and these girls will not get justice until they die.

"Eve teasing" is a mega problem of Indian ladies. An Indian nurse flying out to work in the UK asked me if she could sit next to me in the departure gate lounge. (Had checked-in in front of me and I'd chatted with her parents). She said Indian guys in there would leave her alone if they saw her chatting to me. 2 police and a security guard were around about, but she said they would ignore any complaints and not interfere. The class and sex biases pollute the society. Until that mentality changes, nothing else will. Also had an expat lady friend who was frequently "touched up" at airports and shopping malls. All very "accidental" looking of course.

Indian law is a common law system based on British law. However, seeing as India gained independence in the 1940"s, the courts aren't run by the British anymore, not for nearly 70 years. Surprising for you, but there we are.

Oh yea!!!!

Stand up and get in between a man and a woman fighting.

As soon as you touch him she will stick you with a knife.

But no problem, go ahead, be a hero.

Police hate domestics for good reasons.

Sometime ago in the UK, early hours I was walking home with a mate after finishing working in a nightclub. A guy was slapping a woman who was kneeling on the pavement. We shouted, went over, the guy lunged at us and my mate thumped in. The woman took her shoe off and set about my mate. Incredible. They lurched off arm in arm cursing us.

Very difficult to know when to react and when not to. But here, the bus driver and conductor are required to act, which they didn't.

My thoughts exactly, all those fudk tards watching as this is going on.

Indian law is a common law system based on British law. However, seeing as India gained independence in the 1940"s, the courts aren't run by the British anymore, not for nearly 70 years. Surprising for you, but there we are.

I believe Hong Kong also has common law system based on British law. The courts aren't run by the British anymore...yet, single women have no issues walking/traveling alone at day or night.

Candidly, has anyone ever seen a manly dude from India. They all look like a bunch limp wristed wussies to me. No wonder they pick on women.

I wouldn't take on may Sikhs I have seen!

Stinky little out of shape bastards. Not so much for your stature.

I witnessed one give an excellent right hook to someone who threw water at him NYE in Pattaya.

Look up the battle of Saragarhi.

Oh yea!!!!

Stand up and get in between a man and a woman fighting.

As soon as you touch him she will stick you with a knife.

But no problem, go ahead, be a hero.

Police hate domestics for good reasons.

Sometime ago in the UK, early hours I was walking home with a mate after finishing working in a nightclub. A guy was slapping a woman who was kneeling on the pavement. We shouted, went over, the guy lunged at us and my mate thumped in. The woman took her shoe off and set about my mate. Incredible. They lurched off arm in arm cursing us.

Very difficult to know when to react and when not to. But here, the bus driver and conductor are required to act, which they didn't.

This is something ive seen happen so many times. Although must admit myself and colleagues have jumped in and detained the man until Police turn up to then see the Girl start attacking the Police for arresting the boyfriend! facepalm.gif

Fantastic. Maybe this will start a trend. And maybe the women will start carrying cattle prods, tasers, knives, and baseball bats. Hockey sticks are also very effective at keeping predators away. Even a pencil can be a dangerous weapon, when stuck into the mans stomach or groin. Kick their asses! Let them have it. A man has no right whatsoever, to harass and fondle a stranger. It is so out of line, that once he crosses that line, he deserves a very harsh punishment.

Edited by spidermike007