"Thainess" I think I finally got it figured out.

Strangebrew

I think Thainess is First you figure out the best possible solution to a problem. Then once you have it do exactly the opposite and there you got it "Thainess". Oh plus throw in a couple mak mak's and a wai.rolleyes.gifwai.gifwai.gif

This particularly applies to pooyai solutions which on the surface appear completely counter intuitive, and challenge you to think you are a fool for not believing them.

Note, wanting more FDI whilst apparently tightening foreign investmentn laws, or wanting lower prices in the shops but better prices for farmers.

The list of contradictions goes on, conservative society yet riddled with prostitution . Thainess is the ability to straddle both sides of a fence and sit on it at the same time.

• Like 1

TVF Rule #11 - You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Why are stupid topics like the op allowed to be published on the forum ?

Anyone can see topics like this do nothing but attract idiots who have nothing better to do with their time than run the country and the people down, and breaking rule #11 in the process.

Wish these oxygen thieves would start their own Thai bashing forum and leave this one alone.

• Like 2

How about this: it's greed, greed, greed, me, me, me and team work in the the sense of "Terriffic some people Else Are Making it" and its even better when a helpful farrang provides his skills and expertise for free.

Call it Thai bashing if you like but prove me wrong.

• Like 1

So what other topics can people think of to allow people to vent their spleen about Thais and Thailand.

I really hate to use the phrase "just leave" but it really does fit the job.

If its all too much, stop moaning and just leave, take your miserable bleeding sob stories and sour puss jibes and and do something about it, LEAVE, stop moaning. Your pool might be sour and full of acidic diatribe because you made poor choices or decisions, but a lot of us didnt but that doesnt mean you have to piss in everyone else's pool.

Go On *** off !

That's it Roland, these drips can't deal with their miserable positions in life and would rather slag off an entire nation of people than to face up and realise they are complete failures, dribble dikk morons.

Sad morons.

• Like 1

No its do what you want, when you want and dont give a damn about anyone else, "if" someone complains twist it right round back at them and say they are black heart...........this is Thainess

• Like 1