Free Women?

causticme

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are there any woman out there that don't want ANYTHING in return.I have been all over the world and never got love for free.If they don't want money it is something else.The free love costs more!OVER. :o:D:D

Love in the UK cost me a 250k house and everything that went with it. She was English. No different just because of the stigma that's attached to Thailand.

Are there any woman out there that don't want ANYTHING in return.I have been all over the world and never got love for free.If they don't want money it is something else.The free love costs more!OVER. :o:D:D

Love in the UK cost me a 250k house and everything that went with it. She was English. No different just because of the stigma that's attached to Thailand.

Watch, wait and see what it is going to cost Paul(beetles) :D:D:D:D

Causticme

You want something - why shoudn't they?

Johnb

There's not a single human being alive on this earth that doesn't want something. Read your own post and see what you want. For a woman to be with you and give you sex without ever expecting something in return, she would at least have to want to have sex with you. There is no such thing as not wanting something. Life is waking up everyday and getting out of bed because we all want something... A blow up doll doesn't want anything... I guess you could find a female one of those. Your hand doesn't want anything... that's free too. I guess it's really just a matter of finding a woman that WANTS the same thing that you WANT.

There's not a single human being alive on this earth that doesn't want something. Read your own post and see what you want. For a woman to be with you and give you sex without ever expecting something in return, she would at least have to want to have sex with you. There is no such thing as not wanting something. Life is waking up everyday and getting out of bed because we all want something... A blow up doll doesn't want anything... I guess you could find a female one of those. Your hand doesn't want anything... that's free too. I guess it's really just a matter of finding a woman that WANTS the same thing that you WANT.

:D:o

Johnb

Causticme

That's my point they want you to pay for everything(free sex?).One way if you ask me.I would rather pay a hooker,much cheaper same feeling!!Forget about the love garbage.I believe in free love even if it costs 1,000 baht.Free at last!!! :D:D:D

Johnb

Causticme

That's my point they want you to pay for everything(free sex?).One way if you ask me.I would rather pay a hooker,much cheaper same feeling!!Forget about the love garbage.I believe in free love even if it costs 1,000 baht.Free at last!!! :D:D:D

Johnb

Causticme

There you go then - answered your own dilemma :D Just for the record when replying you left my sign (johnb) under your reply - didnt want the kind folk on Thaivisa to think I had posted this :D

Johnb

Yes, definatley.

Do you have the intelligence to find them is the bigger question.

You want the phone number of my grandma ?????

Problem is she farts a lot and her breath is (something she eat in first world war), hmmm how sell I say it …

:D

The great human dilemma! Most women want a relationship and security--and most won't settle for much less. If all you have to offer them is (financial) security, they will take it and find a relationship with one of the local lads.

It's not any different any where else. The only difference here is that you can actually just pay as you go and do away with the relationship part of things.

Recommend you buy a Blow Up Doll and naming it. Imagine, i bet you do wonders with that and the best part for you matey, there no communication, or "oi, where you going, who with, what time you coming back - this kind of S@*T. so good luck matey :D

The great human dilemma! Most women want a relationship and security--and most won't settle for much less.

Perhaps it's all biological - they want the best condition for nursing the offspring, and for reproducing more.

That is true with farang girls,that is why I gave them up a LONG time ago.CHEAPER to rent! :o:D:D

Ahh.. same shit, different thread, I see. Didn't take long to turn into yet another foreign women bashing topic. :D

PS. You do know that prostitutes come in different shapes, forms and nationalities, don't you? :D

Edited by LovelyCutie

Well you would be giving her free sex! :o

I don't remember that being the question... the question was about a finding a woman that didnt' want anything in return. As for the sex for her being "free", I don't agree... if you gave her "free" sex, there would also be the problem of having to deal with you before and after the act. Only in a man's dreams would the woman say... "Shut up and <deleted>> me and leave!". The only "free" sex is with thine own hand.

Well you would be giving her free sex! :o

I agree with you LovelyCutie, it should never have gone to the farang female bashing or slam. There are prostitutes of every nationality and of every gender. None are no better than the others. The only moral difference I've ever thought about is based on their motivation, not race or nationality. It was a cheap shot and off the mark, the question was "if there were any women that didn't "WANT" anything in return?

That is true with farang girls,that is why I gave them up a LONG time ago.CHEAPER to rent! :o:D:D

Ahh.. same shit, different thread, I see. Didn't take long to turn into yet another foreign women bashing topic. :D

PS. You do know that prostitutes come in different shapes, forms and nationalities, don't you? :D

The truth is that most of the thai girls are way too materialistic. I mean, yes, everybody wants something, but not everibody needs money, thai girls do. Fortunately, one can have many chances in finding a cute thai girl that's not into the money thing, but this won't happen if you'll keep looking for girls in Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza!!!