Thaksin in the list of those hunted for lese majeste and other offences

webfact

LM112 is the highest and most important law of the land. This is the land of the father. He provided love, peace and hope for all his children living under his protection. Anyone who do not love the father do not deserve to live here and should be jailed until they do.

• Like 2

a good place to start would be to cancel Thaksin passport and you could follow that by arresting the red bull dick head for murder

Cancelling his Thai passport wouldn't cause him too many problems as he holds at least two others I think.

Any advance on two ? Montenegro and a Sth. / Central American country ?

Bring Thaksin back to face lese majeste charges? is this a new back door idea to bring him

back and than find him innocent after years in litigations? where by he goes scott free

to resume normal life? something smalls fishy here....

Edited by ezzra

thaksin's culpability in the thousands of murders that occured during his "war on drugs" campaign would be my number one reason for apprehending him

Yes because there is no one worse or that equals him right? Edited by maxme

thaksin's culpability in the thousands of murders that occured during his "war on drugs" campaign would be my number one reason for apprehending him

Given the comments of approval of the scheme, i would say any action against those involved involved in the WOD in itself could be deemed LM.

• Like 1

One wouldn't think that authorities in other countries wouldn't place too much interest in this , they have far more important matters to attend to like, finance , terrorism increasing my pension and cutting my income tax , ain't that right 1 Term Tony, in OZ.

Edited by chainarong
  • Like 1

Given the comments of approval of the scheme, i would say any action against those involved involved in the WOD in itself could be deemed LM.

No, but misrepresenting those comments as you have probably is.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

There will be no democracy for Thailand in the near future I fear, his Junta will make sure of that. I hope all you that supported this coup are pleased with yourselves, Thailand is going down the Myanmar road. There will be a crackdown on Expats soon, mark my words.

Just your usual rubbish full of deliberate pessimism.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

There will be no democracy for Thailand in the near future I fear, his Junta will make sure of that. I hope all you that supported this coup are pleased with yourselves, Thailand is going down the Myanmar road. There will be a crackdown on Expats soon, mark my words.

They have had 19 coups,the last one 8 years ago, none of them have improved the system in Thailand, why anyone would believe this one would be any different mystifies me.

I think the pessimism is well founded since they have a 0/19 success rate or 0%.

Just edit to note that 'success' is relative. Given they continue to run amok in the country at the top of the food chain, if you asked them, i would say all the coups have been resounding successes.

Edited by smutcakes
  • Like 1

His post is strongly worded and a bit emotional, but democracy and rule of law in Thailand have been dealt a heavy blow. The Junta has put people off Thailand.

• Like 1