ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

azaazo, just take a moment and compare the mustaches on Mr Neverdie's avatar and mine.

Who do you think is the real man?

You are a big girl now and you know who to vote for.

Ps: I know you don't want him

Is that like the man with a big car and small penis? rolleyes.gif

Yeh, me..............sad.png

V8 ? = ?? LOL.

I have an 1100 cc laugh.pngtongue.png

Some have said they don't know me. Probably because I don't spend my time hanging out at the ThaiVisa Farang Pub. Don't need to when Chiang Mai is full of such great real pubs and wine bars. Let me introduce myself.

When I am on ThaiVisa it's at the Chiang Mai, Health and Visa and sometimes the General Forums. I'm honored that Jingthing would nominate me for TVPOTY to fill what will probably his customary slot as No. 2 spot (I'm resisting the urge to do a high heel joke here, you know, something about big shoes to fill)

You've already see photos of Hubby -- he's the goofball with the plate of food a few pages back. Maybe his dementia will clear enough that he can remember his Thai Visa password and be able to vote for me before the contest is over.

Hubby and I spend our time trying to make Chiang Mai and northern Thailand a better place to live -- whether or not anyone really wants that! A few years ago we adopted a little kitten out of the soi. He was so cute, but ravished with ear mites. We nursed him back to full health and treated him with the care and kindness we show to everyone we know. That's why he's earned the nickname Mr. Bitey from our friends when they take care of him when we go out-of-town.

post-68373-0-37482700-1419328493_thumb.jpost-68373-0-20803200-1419328526_thumb.j

• Like 2

What is going on, I come back from work and all the respectable candidates had some sort of crisis of conscience or something and walked out.

I'd call em a bunch of Nancy boys, But Nancy had the balls to stick around at least, despite the scandal surrounding Mr. Bitey.

Is this like survivor where they vote out your favorite character every week until it's a contest of your least favorites so you quit watching?

Ok well it's not all bad yet Trans am is in there and he's the most likeable guy on the forum, that aught to count for something. And seriously I would be thrilled if Jingthing took it this year, he had his breakdown early on, but the people wouldn't let him go. Feel the love Jing Jing.

Anyhow, my support is up for bids, who wants a vote? Make me an offer.

Some have said they don't know me. Probably because I don't spend my time hanging out at the ThaiVisa Farang Pub. Don't need to when Chiang Mai is full of such great real pubs and wine bars. Let me introduce myself.

When I am on ThaiVisa it's at the Chiang Mai, Health and Visa and sometimes the General Forums. I'm honored that Jingthing would nominate me for TVPOTY to fill what will probably his customary slot as No. 2 spot (I'm resisting the urge to do a high heel joke here, you know, something about big shoes to fill)

You've already see photos of Hubby -- he's the goofball with the plate of food a few pages back. Maybe his dementia will clear enough that he can remember his Thai Visa password and be able to vote for me before the contest is over.

Hubby and I spend our time trying to make Chiang Mai and northern Thailand a better place to live -- whether or not anyone really wants that! A few years ago we adopted a little kitten out of the soi. He was so cute, but ravished with ear mites. We nursed him back to full health and treated him with the care and kindness we show to everyone we know. That's why he's earned the nickname Mr. Bitey from our friends when they take care of him when we go out-of-town.

attachicon.gifKitten.jpgattachicon.gifcatwithmachinegun.jpg

Nice to meet u Nancy. Now get off !

• Like 2

What is going on, I come back from work and all the respectable candidates had some sort of crisis of conscience or something and walked out.

I'd call em a bunch of Nancy boys, But Nancy had the balls to stick around at least, despite the scandal surrounding Mr. Bitey.

Is this like survivor where they vote out your favorite character every week until it's a contest of your least favorites so you quit watching?

Ok well it's not all bad yet Trans am is in there and he's the most likeable guy on the forum, that aught to count for something. And seriously I would be thrilled if Jingthing took it this year, he had his breakdown early on, but the people wouldn't let him go. Feel the love Jing Jing.

Anyhow, my support is up for bids, who wants a vote? Make me an offer.

JT doesn't deserve the vote....but just give it to him to get his hopes up then take it away, last minute.

;)

No babies or kitties were harmed in producing this message:

THIS YEAR is your [/size]last chance to do the right thing.[/size]

JT playing the puppy game now. So cute laugh.png

Yes, but is he pimping out his own dog? Oops, that kind of language got me in trouble a few days ago.

Let me edit this to say "is he representing someone else's animal as his own for the world to admire?"

Edited by NancyL
  • Like 1

For those of you who have lost your candidate, due to hormonal issues apparently, remember that despite the dwindling choices there is always the opportunity to vote for a babe. And what can be wrong about that. Somsri are you watching this thread? Why not step up and take this thing, you could rule here.