ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

This thread will be re-opened, but please keep the discourse civil.

--We may run a contest for Ms. Congeniality and a whole lot of you are going to be out of the running!

Your cooperation is appreciated.

You are always optimistic sir.

Thanking people for cooperation that hasn't been afforded yet.

I admire your patience.

Really, they should cancel this vote and award all the moderators, admin and so forth......big medals...... Or at least a free consultation with DrWill.

• Like 1

Jingthing,

3 weeks ago, you added me as a friend and I PM'd you expressing my gratitude.

When your vote count was less than mine, you deleted me as a friend.

Yesterday, seeing your count going up and me not having a chance catching up with you, reinstated me as friend.

I don't need a friendship like that.

Friends are forever and not change their minds according to their mood or changing according to where the wind is blowing.

I'm already out of the race and although I wished to win, I never expected that I would.

There are better posters out there that they deserve to win, but that kind of bitchiness is not compatible with me.

Wish you Good Luck but you can keep your so called friendship.

What does it mean to add someone as a friend on TVF? I get these requests from time to time but I haven't been able to discern any significance to it. Can you explain?

While I've got you here I'd like to say while I didn't vote for you I do enjoy many of your less frivolous postings. You have a sincerity and literacy not to be found amongst most of the posters in your circle. It's ironic because I'm guessing English is not your first language, but maybe I'm wrong. Also congratulations for playing the game in a fun and fair spirit.

Lannarebirth,

Friendship for me is very important and serious matter.

Either in real life or on TVF.

And I appreciate and am grateful to members that have added me as friend.

Anyway, thank you very much for your kind words and may be you change your mind and vote for me in the 2015 elections.

as our christmas theme last night was a greek night which went down well.

so my vote goes to COSTAS2008.

• Like 2

Costas gets my vote because he was the first TVF Greek Milker of badgers. He also makes nice ants cheese.

It's very hard to meet people like this.

Not sure about that...just go to a KK 7/11 and check out the guy checking out the scenery.

--We may run a contest for Ms. Congeniality and a whole lot of you are going to be out of the running!

Thanks Scott....and everyone....please keep it clean!

Thanks Scott....and everyone....please keep it clean!

the nomination process caused all the trouble

• Like 1

On Costasfriendgate he campaigned on a platform of limiting me to one post a day which is not something a real friend would do. In truth I don't take the friending system seriously as most of the names on there are added with ironic intentions. Costas is going for character assassination now ... understandable political tactic.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Jingthing

Re PM to Smokie I decided to delete that one conversation as I didn't get a timely reply and figured I would just pick it up later or even discuss the topic with him publicly. Not aware of blocking all communication from him so sorry about any confusion about that.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

On Costasfriendgate he campaigned on a platform of limiting me to one post a day which is not something a real friend would do. In truth I don't take the friending system seriously as most of the names on there are added with ironic intentions. Costas is going for character assassination now ... understandable political tactic.

Fifty six thousand posts? w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

No wonder the internet in Thailand is so slow!

vote Costas thumbsup.gif

Impossible...to be the recipient of character assassination you must first have character..

Having been away some, of recent times, I come back and discover I have missed 2000 posts. Remarkable. In my estimation Jingthing would be a worthy winner. A long time Thailand ex pat who posts with intelligence and reasoning.

A member here (I forget who) once said 'thaivisa members are not stupid'. Judging from current results they assuredly are not.

To Thai Visa Forum:

Have you given any consideration to postponing this election until 2016?

Yours truly,

General Prayuth Chan-ocha

Now seriously, you have seen the tone change in the week or so this has been running...what will it be like in a year's time.

To Thai Visa Forum:

Yours truly,

Now seriously, you have seen the tone change in the week or so this has been running...what will it be like in a year's time.
Imagine what would of happened if there was a tangible first prize
  • Like 1

To Thai Visa Forum:

Yours truly,

post-41816-0-75241600-1419575990_thumb.j

Re PM to Smokie I decided to delete that one conversation as I didn't get a timely reply and figured I would just pick it up later or even discuss the topic with him publicly. Not aware of blocking all communication from him so sorry about any confusion about that.

The polling commission accepts your apology.

We would also like to point out that our free tacos vouchers for La Monita are running dangerously low.

• Like 1

So, could one of you darlings advise me how a lady would go about throwing ones jewel encrusted tiara into the ring?

I am pretty sure that my friends ‘J’ and ‘Bottomrammer’ would nominate and second my late run.

Edited by Gayllips
  • Like 2

So, could one of you darlings advise me how a lady would go about throwing ones jewel encrusted tiara into the ring?

I am pretty sure that my friends ‘J’ and ‘Bottomrammer’ would nominate and second my late run.

too late, they go to top four tomorrow

Happy Tanksgiving to all my white devil friends from outer space at Thai Visa Forum.

Here at Army headquarters we are all rooting for Costas.

Unless you like the idea of three day visas for everyone starting January 2, 2015, we strongly recommend you change your vote right now and

vote Costas thumbsup.gif.

With kindly expressed respect,

Edited by CharlieH
  • Like 1

Lets face it the top four are all schmucks, David's too slimey and goody two shoes sloppy, Nancy's too nasty and has an evil pussy, Jing Thing well hes a gay cant get any worse than that surely ( according to some), and Costas well hes just Greek ( says it all) and would like to come from behind no doubt with his milking badgers.laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

So take it all in funtongue.png

Dear Khun kannot ... I need to correct your spelling ... it's too slimey smiley ... biggrin.png