ThaiVisa Poster of the Year 2014 Vote Now!

smokie36

629 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite poster of 2014?.....Vote now!

• Costas
    • David48
    • Jingthing
    • NancyL

This poll is closed to new votes

kudos to Costas for his dignified stance of staying away from this Thread once he show the direction some of the politicking was taking clap2.gifclap2.gif

He not only got my vote of poster of the year, but he also wins the Adult of the year category

Or ... perhaps not! rolleyes.gif

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/787216-members-please-put-me-out-of-my-misery/

Costas, love you, love your taramasalata. wub.png

How is that?

He pops over with a humorous , good nature reply and for the most part stays away

as the link so generously provide by you proves

Not only does he have my vote for poster of the year, he also has my vote for adult of the year

This is supposed to be fun and Costas is keeping it that wayclap2.gif

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 1

kudos to Costas for his dignified stance of staying away from this Thread once he show the direction some of the politicking was taking clap2.gifclap2.gif

He not only got my vote of poster of the year, but he also wins the Adult of the year category

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/787216-members-please-put-me-out-of-my-misery/

How is that?

He pops over with a humorous , good nature reply and for the most par stays away

Not only does he have my vote for poster of the year, he also has my vote for adult of the year

OK! No problema. Costas is good.

How is that?

He pops over with a humorous , good nature reply and for the most par stays away

OK! No problema. Costas is good.

So according to you it is 3 good people against 1....person..... ?

My imaginary campaign manager advises this response: NO COMMENT.

Hmmm.....playing safe ......till now, you being yourself has brought you the lead......so it begs the question ....do those people still favour a newborn politician......anyway you know best....

Hmmm.....playing safe ......till now, you being yourself has brought you the lead......so it begs the question ....do those people still favour a newborn politician......anyway you know best....

Vote your heart!

Vote your brain!

Vote your groin!

Vote Jingthing!

Politics: The art of telling someone to go F... him self in such a way that they say Thank youlaugh.png

• Like 1

At this stage:

Costas would normally get my vote, he hasn't got involved in the politiking and can be funny and his self promotional thread was irony wrapped in sarcasm, some people just didn't see it.

After the Ice Lady didn't make the cut, David was my front runner, he did need to smarten up his campaign and realise he didn't need to get involved in the sniping, but he did........

JT, would never normally be my vote, but I actually think he wants it more than any body else, and is currently standing in 'pole' for my vote.

However, Nancy who I do not know, clearly has support, she had a little blip that I didn't agree with, but has generally been pretty good. If she gets me out of jail with the Duck, she gets my vote.

Moss von Duckskigonewrongski

Ok Competitors a question for all four.

As you know I am looking after the boy for the first time single handed, and I burnt the boiled potatoes the other day, almost a capital offence in Ireland, my defence, I was teaching him Battleships, I was the Potemkin, he was the the Prince of Wales 1941.

I have a Duck for New Years Day-Frozen.

What on Earth do I do with it?

Best answer gets my block vote of 100 votes, if this sounds a little panicky it is, he has already resorted to making his own toast, and has lost 3 kilos in under 4 days, speaking to the better half on skype earlier today, she is not a happy chappie, already sharpening knives and preparing to feed ducks of her own.

defrost it.

At this stage:

Costas would normally get my vote, he hasn't got involved in the politiking and can be funny and his self promotional thread was irony wrapped in sarcasm, some people just didn't see it.

After the Ice Lady didn't make the cut, David was my front runner, he did need to smarten up his campaign and realise he didn't need to get involved in the sniping, but he did........

JT, would never normally be my vote, but I actually think he wants it more than any body else, and is currently standing in 'pole' for my vote.

However, Nancy who I do not know, clearly has support, she had a little blip that I didn't agree with, but has generally been pretty good. If she gets me out of jail with the Duck, she gets my vote.

Moss von Duckskigonewrongski

Well, I'm sorry you've decided to not be in my camp as it's a very desirable camp with yet to be understood by science hidden benefits ... but so be it. Good for NancyL! She the lady! thumbsup.gif

post-37101-0-94898600-1419710025.gif

I suppose Fritzie and Buzzcuddles might not approach their kibble with the usual gusto tonight. crying.gif

Edited by Jingthing

Hubby and I have returned from our tour of the the local cultural sights of Bangkok.

It seems everyone has developed a renewed fascination with Mr. Bitey. Just to set the record straight, he's the cat, not the goofy look guy -- that's Hubby. I had to take Hubby to Bangkok with me because I couldn't trust him to stay alone in the condo in Chiang Mai.

Sir,

My apologies, I thought MrBitey was the man.

You didn't us why he holds the cat upside down.

It must be good for you to go to Bangkok and get away from the strange people in the hills. In Bangkok we prefer our cats with some Basil, soi sauce and garlic.

I have voted for Jingthing, he doesn't seem to have the same complications in life that you have.

Did Mr Bitey go to Bangkok with you or did he stay behind to guard your condo?

Hubby and I have returned from our tour of the the local cultural sights of Bangkok.

It seems everyone has developed a renewed fascination with Mr. Bitey. Just to set the record straight, he's the cat, not the goofy look guy -- that's Hubby. I had to take Hubby to Bangkok with me because I couldn't trust him to stay alone in the condo in Chiang Mai.

Sir,

It must be good for you to go to Bangkok and get away from the strange people in the hills. In Bangkok we prefer our cats with some Basil, soi sauce and garlic.

I have voted for Jingthing, he doesn't seem to have the same complications in life that you have.

But he does have complications....by the reads of it......Schnotty...

• Like 1

Sir,

Sir,

What complications? Who will you vote for ?

He he.

Sir,

Sir,

What complications? Who will you vote for ?

He he.

Too many to mention....but he is a good man...i think.

In this election i am a tactical voter.....on the 30th just before midnight...i will decide who needs my vote.....

Et vous monsieur ?

• Like 1

This Poster of the year election is marred in controversy. I Propose all proceedings are suspended indefinitely and I am appointed interim poster of the year until such time I decide it is safe to proceed with the elections,

In the mean time I will appoint a commission headed my me and comprised by me and my self, to explore and implement polices that will return happiness to the membership and stability to the forum

Cue in Martial music.

Very democratic I must say.

This Poster of the year election is marred in controversy. I Propose all proceedings are suspended indefinitely and I am appointed interim poster of the year until such time I decide it is safe to proceed with the elections,

In the mean time I will appoint a commission headed my me and comprised by me and my self, to explore and implement polices that will return happiness to the membership and stability to the forum

Cue in Martial music.

Very democratic I must say.

You seem to prefer the democratic process over the happiness of the membership and well being of the forum,

expect a visit by the reeducation squad tonight,

I hope you enjoy your stay in reeducation camp Whachetoya

• Like 1

Vote Costas ,make slyarse David48 last.thumbsup.gif

If there was an award for the nastiest poster,I would nominate you. I'm still waiting for a post that is longer than one sentence!

287 posts in this thread The man who wins is the man who thinks he is David! as your signature strap ,don't you think you have become somewhat obsessed with a bloke you have never met?

Weird.

Cue in Martial music.

Yeah Ill vote for thatlaugh.png cant beat a good dictator...............unless he has weapons of mass destruction.........somewhere?