Most effective and safe teeth whiteners Thailand.

infinity11

Brush with a paste of Hydrogen Peroxide, Bon-Ami & Baking Soda.

it works (i dont use the bon ami though dont know what it is)..

two teaspoons baking soda and one or two teaspoons hydrogen peroxide. maybe 40 baht. brush for two minutes once a week. after four weeks switch to once a month. dentists say its safe.

it works :) noticed a huge difference.

bon ami is for cleaning counters with you bastard. you think thats funny?

Edited by fey
  • Like 1

From Material Safety Data Sheet Bon Ami Chemical name: Calcium carbonate, Sodium carbonate, Feldspar Inhalation: Not toxic according to Federal Hazardous Substance and Labeling Definition Act. Repeated or prolonged inhalation of respirable dust in excess of the the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) may cause chronic respiratory disorders. Ingestion: Identified as Non Toxic if ingested Skin Contact: Not a skin irritant. Eye Contact: Contains Calcium Carbonate which is a mild eye irritant. Chronic Exposure: Repeated prolonged inhalation of respirable dust in excess of the PEL may cause chronic respiratory disorders. Acute Effects: No data Aggravation of Preexisting conditions: No data Other info: Not listed by IARC or NTP as a carcinogen

The bleaches the dentists provide come in a variety of strengths, obviously the one given to you was too strong. You might try going back and asking for a lower concentration.

Also - leave it on your teeth for less time/space out the treatments further apart.

• Like 1

From Material Safety Data Sheet Bon Ami Chemical name: Calcium carbonate, Sodium carbonate, Feldspar Inhalation: Not toxic according to Federal Hazardous Substance and Labeling Definition Act. Repeated or prolonged inhalation of respirable dust in excess of the the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) may cause chronic respiratory disorders. Ingestion: Identified as Non Toxic if ingested Skin Contact: Not a skin irritant. Eye Contact: Contains Calcium Carbonate which is a mild eye irritant. Chronic Exposure: Repeated prolonged inhalation of respirable dust in excess of the PEL may cause chronic respiratory disorders. Acute Effects: No data Aggravation of Preexisting conditions: No data Other info: Not listed by IARC or NTP as a carcinogen

So it looks like it is safe to use as recommended, yes?

Watched a program on whitening teeth. Seemed all these fancy tooth pastes were useless. The only thing that penetrates the tooth is Hydrogen Peroxide. Can't remember how to use it but sure it's on the Net.

They also spoke of the worse dis-colourer, noooooo, not coffee, it was red wine followed by tea.

• Like 1

I went to the dentist where i got upper and lower custom made whitening trays and tubes of whitening gel, Zoom speed something dont really remember. I had to wear those for a few hours every day and after a week my teeth started to get much whiter. pretty good result but my teeth were very sensitive during those 7 days and a few days afterward.

• Like 1

Brush with baking soda mixed with cold pressed virgin coconut oil ( all can be gotten cheap at BigC , seriously try it . We not hear about it and other procedures because this great method so cheap and clinics not make $ from it as its something you not need them for . Try it you will be amazed

• Like 1

You'll find in the toothpaste area of many pharmacies or supermarkets a thin flat foil packet which is mostly yellow.

Lots of Thai writing.

It's cheap as chips and contains a mixture of something like baking soda and some herbal freshener tasting things.

A friend swears it makes his teeth whiter and the odd times I've used it I agree.

I think soda also has a mildly abrasive action which probably helps.

• Like 1