English Radio Station In Pattaya

tonydichiano

Hi Everyone

First off all i am a newbie to this forum group and let me apologize if i have posted in the wrong part for this topic im guessing this could be classed as a business or communication and i have also posted the same in that section im just trying to get as much feed back on this topic as possible.

I am interested in finding out if there is currently any english run radio stations with english djs in pattaya thailand broadcasting, if so are they any good ?

If there is not any english run radio station currently broadcasting is there a reason for this ie a major restriction or just not a call for it, plus is there anyone who knows of any restrictions for running, operating and broadcasting in thailand.

Any help on this matter that people can give me is very welcome

Thank you

Tony

Hi Again Folks

not really having much luck on this topic, had a few people get back to me and thanks for that, but i was wondering if any one out there could answer a question which at the moment im not sure on and having a little trouble in find out whether thailand is the same as uk and U.S as in needing a FM broadcasting license and if so where you could obtain this license and the cost.

Thanks tony