Extended my visit

I'm American from USA. I arrived 12/05/2014 visa on arrival in BKK.

I've changed my departute flight to 01/16/2015.

I'm staying in Ubon Ratchathani until I leave.

Can I extend by going in and out to Laos on the 5th of January?

You can go to immigration in Phibun on Monday to apply for a 30 day extension for a fee of 1900 baht. You will not be charged for an overstay since your entry ended on a day that immigration is closed.

Or you can do a border hop at Chong Mek to get a new 30 day entry since your from the states, (G7 rules) on or before your permitted to stay date

You can go to immigration in Phibun on Monday to apply for a 30 day extension for a fee of 1900 baht. You will not be charged for an overstay since your entry ended on a day that immigration is closed.

Or you can do a border hop at Chong Mek to get a new 30 day entry since your from the states, (G7 rules) on or before your permitted to stay date

Ubonjoe

Is my permitted to stay date 12/3/2015?

I think your permitted to stay date is is tomorrow January 3rd.

You need to do a border crossing tomorrow or you can apply for the 30 day extension on Monday.

The visa on arrival for Laos costs $35 or 1500 baht. Chong Mek is only a little bit further to travel to than Phibun dependent upon where you are at in Ubon. You could even do a little duty free shopping at Chong Mek.

I think your permitted to stay date is is tomorrow January 3rd.

You need to do a border crossing tomorrow or you can apply for the 30 day extension on Monday.

The visa on arrival for Laos costs $35 or 1500 baht. Chong Mek is only a little bit further to travel to than Phibun dependent upon where you are at in Ubon. You could even do a little duty free shopping at Chong Mek.

I did the border run and got the additional 30 days. Thanks to all

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

'I'm American from USA' - where else are they from ?

guam, pr, marshall islands, many northern Americanos in the lower south.