Baht Bus Drivers Publicly Urinating in Droves

Jingthing

I noticed when my driver stopped most everyone pulled out their mobiles (including me).

Did I miss out on the new slang term?

I've never heard them referred to as "mobiles" before.

Seriously?

New?

attachicon.gifmobiles.jpg

JT - I think it went way over your head. Bit of a double entendre from Mr Impulse.

Anyway ... these guys were pissing onto earth in a relatively isolated area.

Holding it in too long at work as many do is a health risk.

When people piss on the streets, on buildings, etc. that's something else.

It smells in the heat, it's unclean, need I go on?

That seems to me a good reason to regulate it. The "morality" and "exposure" issue not so much, unless a pisser is being publicly sexual.

Ah Jingthing !!!

Willy look to see if that well known ''happy'' Eskimo chap is pointing his member out of the ice house and into the wind to see if he can get a chap on it!?

Willy he suceed.whistling.gif

Edited by siampolee
  • Like 1

It was funny last night to see so many of them lined up in rather close proximity, all parked and doing the same thing at the same time.

must have been ''pissing time''

More likely a "pissing contest" !

I'm surprised that the OP was not involved in the contest. A serious contender - he can piss and moan with the best of them.

Edited by bino

Many, many years ago I was out shooting at 4am, absolutely no body about.

I was taken short so in the middle of a field I went.

Well the pain was awful, I had not seen the farmer's electric cattle fence.

Cured me for life.

Edited by edd

In the US you do this at great risk. You can be charged with "indecent exposure" even whilst facing a wall in a dark alley. If convicted you will have to register as a "sex offender" and your life will be ruined.

With all the agressions, tragedies, and war crimes in the world who honestly cares about a bloke having a slash somewhere??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was funny last night to see so many of them lined up in rather close proximity, all parked and doing the same thing at the same time.

must have been ''pissing time''

More likely a "pissing contest" !

I'm surprised that the OP was not involved in the contest. A serious contender - he can piss and moan with the best of them.

Wow ... did I kick your puppy, dude?

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

In the US you do this at great risk. You can be charged with "indecent exposure" even whilst facing a wall in a dark alley. If convicted you will have to register as a "sex offender" and your life will be ruined.

With all the agressions, tragedies, and war crimes in the world who honestly cares about a bloke having a slash somewhere??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how many states actually label public urinators as sex offenders but some do and that's evil.

Many, many years ago I was out shooting at 4am, absolutely no body about.

I was taken short so in the middle of a field I went.

Well the pain was awful, I had not seen the farmer's electric cattle fence.

Cured me for life.

I once hit a well hidden gecko ...

Plans to Curb Wild Pissing

Chestnut News, 7 Jan 2015

piss-on-them-2.jpg

Law makers are currently considering draft legislations for a Public Urination and Mooning Act. It will give adequate powers to authorities to tackle the widespread problem of urinating in public places. Patsorn Pomchai Cabinet Spokesperson announced that the new legislation will ‘put a damper on anyone taking a leak in the streets.’ ‘We are confident that the new measures will result a good flow of harmony’, he added.

In a recent game of parliamentary ping pong, the Council of Elders rejected a previous draft of this bill amidst fears of copyright violations of legal poetry registered in Singapore. The new draft also addresses concerns by Thailand's Tourist Authority that foreign visitor might not be able to enjoy taking the piss on their vacation. Latest changes will allow provisions for exclusion zones for certain districts in Bangkok, Pattaya, and Phuket.

The new plans are seen as a wider effort that started during the reign of King Rama V, to clean up the country. It is expected to be welcomed by the whole population, mirroring the success of the newly created Public Toilet Award.

Urinating in public must be as illegal as driving through a red light, or riding a motor-bike along the pavement or riding against the traffic.

Thais do what they want when they want regardless of "Law". No Police to police.

So random urinating "is just normal".

And I bet these Baht-Bus drivers shield their manhood from onlookers for fear of foreigners laughing their heads off cheesy.gif