Thailand to celebrate close relations with North Korea

webfact

Yes sure, you are sorry.

You did it before.

I sincerely dislike "likes" from extremists, including you and that 2by 2 or something, other side of the spectrum - I forget his name now, it was months since I last visited this racist forum.

BLATANT RACICM is what I said, and say again - even if you have a coloured bf.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

For Effs sake get a room you 2 ;-)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah, as long as it is not your room - the "we didn't know room, in german wir haben es nicht gewust zimmer", too overcrowded for me!

Edited by nidieunimaitre

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sincerely dislike "likes" from extremists, including you and that 2by 2 or something, other side of the spectrum - I forget his name now, it was months since I last visited this racist forum.

BLATANT RACICM is what I said, and say again - even if you have a coloured bf.

Wow! This thread has certainly brought out more than the normal share of nutters. Reckon the article touched more than just a raw nerve or two.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

care to explain your post to a simpleton like me?

Thai Education Minister: Thai education resembles North Korea

"The Education Minister and the North Korean Ambassador to Thailand mutually agreed that the education systems of both countries are rather similar and plan to develop ties by educational exchanges.

According to the Office of the Minister Newsline, Admiral Narong Pipatanasai, the Thai Education Minister, his Deputy Teerakiat Jareonsettasin, and Permanent Secretary Suthasri Wongsamarn met with Mun Song Mo, the Ambassador of the People’s Democratic Republic of Korea on Friday at Government House.

The two agreed that the educational systems of both countries are similar. The similar elements include free 12-year basic education. Moreover, a few students from North Korea come to Thailand to study."

http://prachatai.org/english/node/4495

Edited by Diplomatico

Thailand to celebrate close relations with North Korea

By Coconuts Bangkok

thailand-northkorea.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The military junta is preparing to hold a celebration to mark the 40th anniversary of Thailand’s and North Korea's diplomatic relations while North Korea has proposed that Thailand opens an embassy in its capital.

Deputy Prime Minister Wisanu Krue-ngam welcomed Mun Song Mo, Ambassador of North Korea, yesterday morning at Government House as the two countries aim to strengthen ties, according to a report on Thailand's official government website.

North Korea proposed stronger economic cooperation between the nations and suggested Thailand opens an embassy in Pyongyang to benefit future Thai investors in North Korea and foster cultural exchange.

Wisanu said he has acknowledged the proposal, which will be discussed in several government sectors.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2015/01/08/thailand-celebrate-close-relations-north-korea

cocon.jpg

-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-01-08

bye bye americas money

It's not so much funny as possibly very frightening. Thais, specially the elite, believe they need no outside influence or foreign ideas. I can easily imagine the General and his Junta thinking North Korea is the ideal model for his New Thailand and the way things are progressing now, I can see the country could slowly slip that way without the ordinary Thai in the street noticing until it's too late.

The anti-farang attitude, particularly in Bangkok, gets noticeably worse every time I visit.

Thailand really needs to wake up to what's going on around it. At least most of us have an escape.

The rot of course was always there, but Thaksin was the spark for the inferno that is possibly coming.

How can a whole country be singularly so stupid?

Thai Education Minister: Thai education resembles North Korea

"The Education Minister and the North Korean Ambassador to Thailand mutually agreed that the education systems of both countries are rather similar and plan to develop ties by educational exchanges.

According to the Office of the Minister Newsline, Admiral Narong Pipatanasai, the Thai Education Minister, his Deputy Teerakiat Jareonsettasin, and Permanent Secretary Suthasri Wongsamarn met with Mun Song Mo, the Ambassador of the People’s Democratic Republic of Korea on Friday at Government House.

The two agreed that the educational systems of both countries are similar. The similar elements include free 12-year basic education. Moreover, a few students from North Korea come to Thailand to study."

http://prachatai.org/english/node/4495

But they didn't go back, right ?

It's not so much funny as possibly very frightening. Thais, specially the elite, believe they need no outside influence or foreign ideas. I can easily imagine the General and his Junta thinking North Korea is the ideal model for his New Thailand and the way things are progressing now, I can see the country could slowly slip that way without the ordinary Thai in the street noticing until it's too late.

The anti-farang attitude, particularly in Bangkok, gets noticeably worse every time I visit.

Thailand really needs to wake up to what's going on around it. At least most of us have an escape.

The rot of course was always there, but Thaksin was the spark for the inferno that is possibly coming.

How can a whole country be singularly so stupid?

Nothing will go so tits up here as in NK because it's all about money and Thais don't obey so well.

Mutual co-operation with the Junta & NK eh, well the government will have no problem getting visa's to study NK community policing and shipping some of those NK prison guards in to implement a program of happiness.

• 8 months later...

Thailand is already trying to change the internet and build only one gateway for the internet. With that in place they can control what websites you can see so much easier. Also with only one gateway, browsing websites from other countries would become very slow. My Thai friends are also telling me the general is planing to ban youtube and create a Thai version. Much like China.