Thailand to celebrate close relations with North Korea

webfact

Commonalities with North Korea disappeared with Pheu-Thai and their utterly shameless government of lies.

The General should join the civilised world and keep this brainwashed dictatorship at arms length.

For a moment there, I thought you said;

The General should join the civilised world and keep his brainwashed dictatorship at arms length.

whistling.gif

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you all getting your tits in a tangle. Quote from the report "Wisanu said he has acknowledged the proposal, which will be discussed in several government sectors". Nothing is set in stone but if you are looking for a conspiracy theory how about the US wants to use Thailand as an insider in NK. Also recently the dear leader opened up to the possibility of closer ties with South Korea so perhaps the north is trying to open up & if it happens Thailand could have an inside track on trade & investment. Don't get me wrong as I rate NK up there with the despicable IS but in an ever evolving world things can change.

Edited by Valentine

Consider all you independently know about North Korea.....

zero , right?

everything you know comes from the capitalist side, like they have never lied to you before

every one has an opinion about North Korea, yet no one really knows nothing

I am not arguing on one side or the other side, I have no opinion on the matter, because I have no independent information on the matter, I suggest you all do the same.

You are right - we should consider the information that comes out of North Korea, not just what we are told from our own governments.

For instance, it is quite possible that Kim Jong il did get 11 holes in one on his first round of golf ever. We should refrain from making any opinions....

After picking up a golf club that day for the very first time in his life, the Dear Leader of the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea fired a 38-under-par round of 34 at Pyongyang. According to the 17 security guards who observed the performance, the score included an amazing 11 aces. Naturally, the event was dutifully reported to the North Korean masses by the state news agency.

http://www.cybergolf.com/golf_news/alltime_golf_scoring_record_goes_with_death_of_kim_jong_il

and you know this, How?

again I am not saying that it did happen, or that it did not,

Until such time that I independently know that it did, I will withhold judgement

I suggest you all do the same

Are u serious???!

I suggest you actually read what is released by their own state media. If you don't have the mental capacity to be 100% certain that no one shoots 38 under par, Ever, without having to see it with your own eyes, then I truly hope u don't breed. The BBC recently released a documentary on a seriously controlled visit there. The brainwashing is total and complete. The 'internet' is a country wide intranet. Nothing but propaganda.

I work in South korea. Many defectors take years to adjust to the reality of the world; that an American won't attack them on sight. it's one of the most controlled and oppressive countries in the world. FACT.

But I guess it's all made up by the MSM right???

For Gods sake do some research, engage rational thought, think about it some more and then post something with what clearly limited common sense you possess

Nothing new here except it is artificially made big news under a Junta government as can be shown by the doomer and gloomers coming out of the woodwork.

This has been happening for years with the North who are constantly trying to win the hearts of the Thai people. High level officials of Thailand and the North exchange visits every year or two. Similar to the arrangements with South Korea. Of course the rivalry between the North and the South sees the North inviting Thai middle ranking officers, politicians and businessmen to visit the North constantly.

Unfortunately North Korea will never share the same relationship that Thailand share with South Korea.

The South is more important to Thailand in many aspects especially in trade and investment. Despite the determined efforts for stronger Thai relations by the North it remains limited to political aspects. This relationship that they currently share has not changed under Ahbisit, under yingluck, under thaksin or under any Thai PM since 1976. Nothing has changed.

For 40 years proposals have been acknowledged by Thailand made by the North. Today - "Wisanu said he has acknowledged the proposal"

Next!

nidieunimaitre, on 08 Jan 2015 - 18:11, said:
nidieunimaitre, on 08 Jan 2015 - 17:45, said:nidieunimaitre, on 08 Jan 2015 - 17:45, said:

Great minds think alike.

I hate it, when people such as you like me.

It makes me doubt myself.

And I hate it even more, Transam, when things get <deleted> up like this.

Bottom line: Transam, please do not like anything I post.

nidieunimaitre, on 08 Jan 2015 - 18:11, said:
nidieunimaitre, on 08 Jan 2015 - 17:45, said:nidieunimaitre, on 08 Jan 2015 - 17:45, said:

Great minds think alike.

I hate it, when people such as you like me.

It makes me doubt myself.

I was replying to the LIKE by Transam.

The Thai regime has lots to learn from China and North Korea. Within two generations they can create a vassal state with a security machine as fearsome as NK. The military and elite friends will be permanently wealthy and unaccountable.

Nothing new here except it is artificially made big news under a Junta government as can be shown by the doomer and gloomers coming out of the woodwork.

This has been happening for years with the North who are constantly trying to win the hearts of the Thai people. High level officials of Thailand and the North exchange visits every year or two. Similar to the arrangements with South Korea. Of course the rivalry between the North and the South sees the North inviting Thai middle ranking officers, politicians and businessmen to visit the North constantly.

Unfortunately North Korea will never share the same relationship that Thailand share with South Korea.

The South is more important to Thailand in many aspects especially in trade and investment. Despite the determined efforts for stronger Thai relations by the North it remains limited to political aspects. This relationship that they currently share has not changed under Ahbisit, under yingluck, under thaksin or under any Thai PM since 1976. Nothing has changed.

For 40 years proposals have been acknowledged by Thailand made by the North. Today - "Wisanu said he has acknowledged the proposal"

Next!

Just two forward looking nations affirming friendship. No story at all.

Next!

The difference now is that this self-appointed junta government is so desperate for world approval that they have to acknowledge legitimacy from North Korea!

"Wisanu also thanked North Korea for understanding Thailand’s political situation and acknowledging the legitimacy of the junta government"

BANGKOK: -- The military junta is preparing to hold a celebration to mark the 40th anniversary of Thailand’s and North Korea's diplomatic relations while North Korea has proposed that Thailand opens an embassy in its capital.

Thainee will satisfy them all and will be the Supreme Commander for North Korea's embassy in Bangcock..-thumbsup.gif

Edited by lostinisaan

Nothing says happiness like gulags, workhouses, one TV channel devoted to the dear leader, famine, oppression, rampant nationalism, telling their subjects that war is imminenent every other day, executing political opponents or critics, isolation, a seige mentality, the 'elite' living it up with the help of their brainwashed population and of course, massive army and telling your subjects that they are the master race (and imprisoning/executing women that have had a baby with a non N.Korean...oh and the baby too).

Well done, you total muppets (yellows).facepalm.gif

Western nations are as totalitarian as they come these days, we really shouldn't mock.

How old are you? Twelve? Stop watching Zeitgiest and thinking Russell Brand is the new messiah. If it's pretty much the same, go and live in North Korea.

Are you seriously comparing western nations (I guess you may mean the USA, UK, Germany etc) with North F..ing Korea? I mean, like seriously. Go to N.Korea and try and use the internet, listen to the radio, watch a movie or use a mobile phone internationally. Try and criticise ANYTHING in that country. Try and get 3 decent meals a day. A career. Try and complain aboiut the leader or a traffic cop not doing his/her job too well. See what happens to you.

I'm no fan of politicians in the west too, but for heaven's sake, don't compare the west with North Korea!

Next!

korea.jpg

No, No, please No......I don't want to hear about this.

General, come to your senses.......this is not a country to have any relations with.

post-226746-0-03087900-1420719746_thumb.

They have had close relations for the last 40 years, as reported.

Trivia: Which of the three terrorist states are the worst, put them in the right order like d,f,e,g

a The US

b Israel

c UK

d North Korea

Tip: a, b and c all use drones to kill innocent women and children

Edited by Impossible