Thailand to celebrate close relations with North Korea

webfact

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Consider all you independently know about North Korea.....

zero , right?

everything you know comes from the capitalist side, like they have never lied to you before

every one has an opinion about North Korea, yet no one really knows nothing

I am not arguing on one side or the other side, I have no opinion on the matter, because I have no independent information on the matter, I suggest you all do the same.

zero , right?

everything you know comes from the capitalist side, like they have never lied to you before

I am not arguing on one side or the other side, I have no opinion on the matter, because I have no independent information on the matter, I suggest you all do the same.

You are right - we should consider the information that comes out of North Korea, not just what we are told from our own governments.

For instance, it is quite possible that Kim Jong il did get 11 holes in one on his first round of golf ever. We should refrain from making any opinions....

After picking up a golf club that day for the very first time in his life, the Dear Leader of the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea fired a 38-under-par round of 34 at Pyongyang. According to the 17 security guards who observed the performance, the score included an amazing 11 aces. Naturally, the event was dutifully reported to the North Korean masses by the state news agency.

http://www.cybergolf.com/golf_news/alltime_golf_scoring_record_goes_with_death_of_kim_jong_il

zero , right?

You are right - we should consider the information that comes out of North Korea, not just what we are told from our own governments.

For instance, it is quite possible that Kim Jong il did get 11 holes in one on his first round of golf ever. We should refrain from making any opinions....

After picking up a golf club that day for the very first time in his life, the Dear Leader of the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea fired a 38-under-par round of 34 at Pyongyang. According to the 17 security guards who observed the performance, the score included an amazing 11 aces. Naturally, the event was dutifully reported to the North Korean masses by the state news agency.

http://www.cybergolf.com/golf_news/alltime_golf_scoring_record_goes_with_death_of_kim_jong_il

and you know this, How?

again I am not saying that it did happen, or that it did not,

Until such time that I independently know that it did, I will withhold judgement

I suggest you all do the same

zero , right?

and you know this, How?

again I am not saying that it did happen, or that it did not,

Until such time that I independently know that it did, I will withhold judgement

I suggest you all do the same

I have noted your suggestion, and now I will ignore you, as everyone else should.

You can't even make this stuff up!!!!!!!

Just waiting for the press release from the Foreign Ministry that North Korea "understands" the situation in thailand.

"Wisanu also thanked North Korea for understanding Thailands political situation and acknowledging the legitimacy of the junta government."

From the coconuts article.

I thought people were not supposed to refer to the military junta government as a "junta government" inside Thailand, as it could be considered a serious attack on happiness...

oh, the Thai government spokesman was speaking outside Thailand, so probably not serious..

Edited by bangon04

Commonalities with North Korea disappeared with Pheu-Thai and their utterly shameless government of lies.

The General should join the civilised world and keep this brainwashed dictatorship at arms length.

Correct me, if I am wrong, but didn't we enjoy freedom of speech and freedom of assembly during the horror years of PTP??

It is your hero trying to get in bed with the fat boy!!

Wow! This caught me by surprise. I had to read it twice thinking they must have meant SK, but no, it is regretably NK they want to be friends with. Almost 6 years I've lived here and I had no idea Thailand had any type of relations with NK. I thought China was the only country willing to befriend NK. This is certainly an eye opener.

I agree with ever negative comment on this thread about this report.