Spilled green tea

I'm inside my gf office waiting for her to finish work. I made myself some green tea and placed it on her table. She sees the cup and approves it cuz I'm drinking tea instead of coffee. She turns around and elbows the cup even though I haven't moved it. Some papers and clothes get wet. She starts yelling at me in front of everyone. I just keep quiet while she tells me to move away from her.

I feel like crap.

Whose fault is this?

Well, if you have to ask that question you need to grow a pair. If it was me I would have walked out and kept walking. It is obvious that her temper is not under control and, if she is like this when you are dating, you would be an idiot to ever think of marrying her.

• Like 1

We're engaged.

Doesn't matter. Why are you waiting for her IN her office? To me, that's like the Thai boyfriends lurking in their partners gogo bar.

I had a pretty good secretary at our partner law office in Houston but she didn't do anything to prevent her idle boyfriend hanging around the office. He was also forever calling here and messaging her. She thought it was cute and loving. I told her he was probably a control freak stalking her. So she decided that she would put him to work and one day entrusted him with the company mail and courier drop.

Fired her happy arse the next day.

We're engaged.

Doesn't matter. Why are you waiting for her IN her office? To me, that's like the Thai boyfriends lurking in their partners gogo bar.

I had a pretty good secretary at our partner law office in Houston but she didn't do anything to prevent her idle boyfriend hanging around the office. He was also forever calling here and messaging her. She thought it was cute and loving. I told her he was probably a control freak stalking her. So she decided that she would put him to work and one day entrusted him with the company mail and courier drop.

Fired her happy arse the next day.

I wait for her before we go to dinner. Usually when the boss is gone. This is Thailand, not Houston. The girls put a lot of overtime without getting paid.

This is in essence totally YOUR FAULT. For having such a bitch as a GF. Yelling at you (her BF) in front of everybody in her office, wadafaq man?!. That is highly disrespectful and face-losing for you dude. She would never in a million years do that with a Thai guy! Not even if it was the toilet cleaner, and you are supossed to be her ''bf''? Again - wadafaq dude?

Time to drop that bitch, plenty of fine and good Thai ladies.

Whose fault is this?

OMG, do you really need to have a boatload of forum posters bolster your feeble self esteem? Husbands and wives, boyfriends & girlfriends, "domestic partners," sometimes say or do things that appear irrational, especially when the person relating the event gets to offer details that are one-sided. The fact that she is Thai doesn't mean she has to act like a pre-programmed robot in every situation.

Discuss it with her once the situation has become less emotional. Trying to pin the blame on her or seeking to get a pat on the head from Thai Visa bar stool social arbiters is ridiculous. Grow up. You both probably have done and will do things that are upsetting to the other. Deal with it and establish reasonable ways of coping for the future. If your relationship is that fragile and you can't figure out how to strengthen it, maybe your not ready for an adult relationship.

• Like 2

Whose fault is this?

OMG, do you really need to have a boatload of forum posters bolster your feeble self esteem? Husbands and wives, boyfriends & girlfriends, "domestic partners," sometimes say or do things that appear irrational, especially when the person relating the event gets to offer details that are one-sided. The fact that she is Thai doesn't mean she has to act like a pre-programmed robot in every situation.

Discuss it with her once the situation has become less emotional. Trying to pin the blame on her or seeking to get a pat on the head from Thai Visa bar stool social arbiters is ridiculous. Grow up. You both probably have done and will do things that are upsetting to the other. Deal with it and establish reasonable ways of coping for the future. If your relationship is that fragile and you can't figure out how to strengthen it, maybe your not ready for an adult relationship.

Another TV poster taking him self way too seriously.

Who needs to grow up exactly?

• Like 1

We're engaged.

I was going to say, "Of course it';s your fault; you're the husband!" Then I got down to this post, Now I simply advise, disengage while there's still time.

There are plenty of women out there that will say, "Mai bpen rai," then clean it up and fix you another cup of tea.

So what are you doing with this piece of damaged goods? She must be great in bed. That's usually it. All of my crazy ones were great in the sack.

• Like 1