Yingluck 'failed to address issues'

Lite Beer

Pretty easy just google

them!

Anyway I know you lot stick together so I won't harp on this anymore.

Your hero Jamie ask me to call him out on calling yingluck being a convicted criminal I did and all his credibility has gone and so has !

The parrot doesn't lie!

One achievement stand out for me in her PR charm offensive to mend the relationship with neighbouring countries like Cambodia and Mynmar which mades the current PM job much easier meeting their leaders. I would also credit her for building up a good relationship with Japan and China who are now our major investors.

Are you serious - really serious?

I sincerely doubt the sanity of anyone who could believe Yingluck made any contribution to anything other than to sit and smile nicely and the odd flirt like with Obama.

Can you provide examples of specific actions she undertook with the countries you name? Apart from Cambodia whose own odious leader, the ex Khmer Rouge terrorist leader. is bossom pals with her criminal brother and her clan.

Do you think China and Japan invest in Thailand because of Yingluck? Japan where threatening to pull investment out after her governments pathetic and corrupt attempts at managing the flood of 2011.

Failing to address the issue gets interesting.

Next we may hear how the RPPS disaster helped Thailand's relation with Vietnam and India rolleyes.gif

It is at this junction that you leave this feeding frenzy knowing that nothing intelligent will be forthcoming.

Pretty easy just google

them!

Anyway I know you lot stick together so I won't harp on this anymore.

Your hero Jamie ask me to call him out on calling yingluck being a convicted criminal I did and all his credibility has gone and so has !

The parrot doesn't lie!

One achievement stand out for me in her PR charm offensive to mend the relationship with neighbouring countries like Cambodia and Mynmar which mades the current PM job much easier meeting their leaders. I would also credit her for building up a good relationship with Japan and China who are now our major investors.

Are you serious - really serious?

I sincerely doubt the sanity of anyone who could believe Yingluck made any contribution to anything other than to sit and smile nicely and the odd flirt like with Obama.

Can you provide examples of specific actions she undertook with the countries you name? Apart from Cambodia whose own odious leader, the ex Khmer Rouge terrorist leader. is bossom pals with her criminal brother and her clan.

Do you think China and Japan invest in Thailand because of Yingluck? Japan where threatening to pull investment out after her governments pathetic and corrupt attempts at managing the flood of 2011.

Failing to address the issue gets interesting.

Next we may hear how the RPPS disaster helped Thailand's relation with Vietnam and India rolleyes.gif

It is at this junction that you leave this feeding frenzy knowing that nothing intelligent will be forthcoming.

But not before reporting some posts so they can be deleted!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Penal code section OOYA: Any one convicted of "Failure to address issues" will be subject to criminal charges and banned from politics.

That leaves no one in politics…! Anarchy anyone?

I will help you to understand this topic. Imagine that you have been arrested and charged with a crime. You go before a judge who hears the prosecution, and then asks if you have anything to say in your defense.

Will reciting the Gettysburg address help you?

• Like 2

One ephemeral achievement, if it exists at all. I must say she was Thailand's most successful female PM.

BTW "...Japan and China who are now our major investors." As they were in 2009. Wow!

"Japan was the largest source of FDI in 2009 (Jan-Oct) at US$1.86 billion, followed by Hong Kong at US$436 million......" http://www.state.gov/e/eb/rls/othr/ics/2010/138154.htm

Pretty hard to be the most successful when you have been the only one or are there others that you know about and we don't. Unfortunately for her, unlike Australian's 1st PM, who got away with blue murder, she has not been so successful, caught out big time.

Penal code section OOYA: Any one convicted of "Failure to address issues" will be subject to criminal charges and banned from politics.

I will help you to understand this topic. Imagine that you have been arrested and charged with a crime. You go before a judge who hears the prosecution, and then asks if you have anything to say in your defense.

She can recite excerpts from War and Peace for all I care. The burden here is on the prosecution.

She is accused of dereliction of duty for allowing corruption - or similar to the topic, failure to address and stop corruption. A crime involves an ACTION, whether it be fraudulent or criminal, not a non-action. That is the problem with the logical fallacy behind the charges.

You can't prove a negative!

Edited by dukebowling

She can recite excerpts from War and Peace for all I care. The burden here is on the prosecution.

She is accused of dereliction of duty for allowing corruption - or similar to the topic, failure to address and stop corruption. A crime involves an ACTION, whether it be fraudulent or criminal, not a non-action. That is the problem with the logical fallacy behind the charges.

Sometimes crime can be a non action,example : not taking a sick kid to hospital and the kid dying. Criminal neglect!

• Like 1

In England, the US and some states of Australia there is an offence called "Misprision of a felony"

A misprision of a felony is the concealment of a felony without giving any degree of support to the felony.

To sustain a conviction of misprision of a felony, it must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt:

• that the principal had committed and completed the felony alleged;
  • that the defendant had full knowledge of that fact;
  • that the defendant failed to notify authorities; and
  • that the defendant took affirmative steps to conceal the crime of the principal.

So yes, you can take action against someone contrary to what you state but here in Thailand, I do not know, maybe someone with Thai law expertise will know.

• Like 1

So you don't recognise dereliction of duty, criminal negligence or depraved indifference as crimes? Well your failure to comprehend won't help Yingluk, or yourself should you be charged with any of the three.

Supremacy of the law?

More like supremacy of the junta!

She hasn't fled there's been no tears just grace and dignity and this farce is only going to make her more popular than ever before no matter which way it goes.

The self proclaimed peoples champion hides behind a monks robe ignoring court summonses and currying favour for his divisive efforts in bringing down Thailands elected government while this lady stands face to face with her accusers.

If the general thought he would wipe the Shinawatras off the political map then sadly for the junta and yellow dems the complete reverse is happening.

you see only the flowers that bloom on the field and the bees that pollinate them,

you ignore the toxicity that poisons the ground and the pollution that murders the bees .

you truly are a stuttering parrot, repeating only what you have been trained to do.

• Like 1