Pattaya Jet Ski Operator arrested following assault of Swedish Tourist

Lite Beer

Pattaya Jet Ski Operator arrested following assault of Swedish Tourist

jet-ski-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Friday afternoon, a Pattaya Beach Jet Ski Operator, was arrested by Pattaya Police following an alleged assault on a Swedish Tourist, who attempted to assist another foreigner who was preparing to pay for a “damaged” Jet Ski he had rented.

The incident occurred on Thursday Night in front of the Royal Garden Plaza where a heated discussion between the operator, Khun Chawalit aged 27, and the foreign man who had allegedly caused damage to the Jet Ski, was taking place.

Read More: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/164094/pattaya-jet-ski-operator-arrested-following-assault-of-swedish-tourist/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PattayaOneNews+%28Pattaya+One+News%29

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-01-10

• Like 2

One way to avoid a scam like this is to NOT rent a Jet Ski

The second way is to take photos of the Jet Ski before riding it

and getting the renty to agree about what is or is not wrong with the Jet Ski

This should help a bit

Or just lock up the Jet Ski Rental guys

• Like 1

I nearly got the same when I told the three Indians to tell them to <deleted> off when I saw them being pressured to pay the damages on their jet skis .. Four out of ten gangs approached me with menace , I just had to flee .. Lol. That was in 2010 on beach just outside Mike Shopping Mall

I nearly got the same when I told the three Indians to tell them to <deleted> off when I saw them being pressured to pay the damages on their jet skis .. Four out of ten gangs approached me with menace , I just had to flee .. Lol. That was in 2010 on beach just outside Mike Shopping Mall

C'mon it is a known fact that historically Thais can't stand or trust Indians. They even have a well known proverb "when walking in the jungle and you come across an Indian and a cobra, kill the Indian first"

The money made on this scam must be staggering. The Pattaya police who are a part of
this scam, have to put up with a lot of heat and bad publicity from it, yet they keep on

allowing it to happen. So that clearly means they are in it up to their necks. If the police

wanted to , they could stop this scam in one day. Yet they choose not to. So figure it

out yourself what is happening here.....

• Like 1