Should Beyonce wear a safety helmet in LOS? Is she a Role Model?

redandyellow

The Law is The Law.

So sad that this woman and her boyfriend, hanger-on or whatever choose to flout it.

Can't understand why so many foreigners come here and decide to ride a motor-bike in one of the most dangerous places in the world to do so and then decide to risk having their heads smashed by not wearing a helmet.

Very RUDE people with an obvious lack of decent breeding.

Can I point out that as she is the passenger, technically she's not breaking the law?

The Law is The Law.

So sad that this woman and her boyfriend, hanger-on or whatever choose to flout it.

Can't understand why so many foreigners come here and decide to ride a motor-bike in one of the most dangerous places in the world to do so and then decide to risk having their heads smashed by not wearing a helmet.

Can I point out that as she is the passenger, technically she's not breaking the law?

Really ?....

I have friends who've been stopped by the BiB riding pillion on a Motorcycle taxi without a helmet - they've been fined.

Arguably this could simply be the BiB on an all to familiar hunt for a little pocket money, however....

Are you sure that its only the rider who must wear a helmet and the pillion rider is exempt?

It's all irrelevant to me as I won't use motorcycles myself or as taxis in Thailand... there are simply too many incidents when as a rider, not the fault of the rider... I also don't trust my life in the hands of someone with an apparent little consideration for consequence... (on the back of a motorcycle taxi I witnessed too many near misses in my younger years in Thailand - whatever the timesaving its not worth it to me to take that risk anymore)...

Haters....tongue.png

She's a total babe..from the neck up.

Pure coincidence, I had a Thai regular who was a dead ringer for Beyonce. Until she stopped the yaba and gained 15kg in 3 months, w00t.gif at which point her butt was the same size as Bee's!

The Law is The Law.

Really ?....

I have friends who've been stopped by the BiB riding pillion on a Motorcycle taxi without a helmet - they've been fined.

Arguably this could simply be the BiB on an all to familiar hunt for a little pocket money, however....

Are you sure that its only the rider who must wear a helmet and the pillion rider is exempt?

She isn't breaking the law but he rider/driver is. It is the drivers responsibility to ensure his pillion has a helmet and not the pillion. That's why when the police enforce pillion helmet laws, only the driver is spoken to and he/she is the one who pays or gets a ticket.

• Like 1

Actually the law changed either Nov or Dec that yes a passenger by law has to wear a helmet here.

(Also not positive but think it was 2013...but they only started ticketing this past Dec)

But I do know 100% it is law & looked it up...too lazy to go find it again now.

But the odd thing is if stopped it is the driver who gets the ticket even if the driver has a helmet on.

The claim being the driver is responsible for the passenger

EDIT: Just saw your post Mac & yes your right

Edited by mania

if she kissed the asphalt without helmet and gear, it should be a good 'wear your helmet and gear or be like once smoother skinned and pretty faced beyonce' awareness campaign.

what a pity.

Edited by ll2