World leaders join Paris march of 'millions' for attack victims

Lite Beer

It really was a slap in the face for the US to only send their ambassador... Pretty much tells the tale... But this didn't stop Dianne Feinstein from vomiting into a microphone that terrorist cells have been activated in the US...

• Like 1

It said the US National Security Agency had intercepted communications in which leaders of the jihadist group announced the next wave of attacks, the tabloid said in its Sunday edition, citing unnamed sources in the US intelligence services.

There it is.....Just open your doors & let the good old NSA be of service

Vamps cannot enter unless invited....Those French claiming they will never allow a Patriot Act like counterpart

Please....keep your eye on the ball

Edited by mania

Moslem extremist fanatics who have been conditioned and brainwashed by religious fanatics who hide behind religion.

We, too, are conditioned and brainwashed by psychopatic kleptokrats hiding behind 'freedom and democracy' or 'humanitarian bombing'.

You didn't dig deep enough in answering the question. No matter.

Instead of performing in this latest circus, to wage more war and take away what is left of our freedoms, our leaders should be 'draining the swamp'. This article offers some common sense solutions... http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/01/paris-terror-attack-isis-result-911-cover.html

• Like 2

Such a full of crap post!

The French organized their marches in France. I'm sorry it's not up to the French to organize the marches in Nigeria, Pakistan or wherever. Got it?

Or may be you don't like when French citizen express their feelings and when citizens of the world support them? Shame on you!

Where is the march for the 2000 victims of terrorism in Nigeria? Was there a march for the 200+ murdered in Peshawar? Does anyone know why 100.000's march for 12 deaths and not for 100's or 1000's of deaths?

The French organized their marches in France. I'm sorry it's not up to the French to organize the marches in Nigeria, Pakistan or wherever. Got it?

Or may be you don't like when French citizen express their feelings and when citizens of the world support them? Shame on you!

Where is the march for the 2000 victims of terrorism in Nigeria? Was there a march for the 200+ murdered in Peshawar? Does anyone know why 100.000's march for 12 deaths and not for 100's or 1000's of deaths?

True in part and I say that as a Francophile Britain, but like it or not some deaths are more newsworthy than others. I would blame the media first and foremost for this though.

It really was a slap in the face for the US to only send their ambassador... Pretty much tells the tale... But this didn't stop Dianne Feinstein from vomiting into a microphone that terrorist cells have been activated in the US...

The Attorney General was there.

I think it was weird that at least the VP wasn't sent.

Perhaps it has something to do with Hollande declaring war against a word the U.S administration refuse to say.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/01/french-pm-declares-war-against-terrorism-against-jihadism-against-radical-islam

• Like 1

The US knows full well that if a magazine like Charlie Hebdo was launched there, it would have a very short life span before being closed down for hate speech.

It would probably meet the same fate in the UK, Israel and a host of European countries whose leaders marched in Paris on Sunday.

Freedom of expression means different things in different countries and the French are, by far, the most tolerant. I think David Cameron, who echoed the call for free speech, would be horrified if such a magazine appeared in the UK and the police would swing into action. He has enough trouble with Private Eye.

• Like 1

Lol, aye, shame on me for exposing the hypocricy of the west! 17 Frenchmen are murdered for ridiculing the prophet of a billion people and the Western world is in moarning but they don't give 2 s_hits about the 100's of thousands(if not millions) who have died in the name of the fake operation 'War on Terror'

• Like 1

The US knows full well that if a magazine like Charlie Hebdo was launched there, it would have a very short life span before being closed down for hate speech.

It would probably meet the same fate in the UK, Israel and a host of European countries whose leaders marched in Paris on Sunday.

Freedom of expression means different things in different countries and the French are, by far, the most tolerant. I think David Cameron, who echoed the call for free speech, would be horrified if such a magazine appeared in the UK and the police would swing into action. He has enough trouble with Private Eye.

Sorry, you haven't got a clue about the US and what is allowed to be published there. Or for that matter, what is allowed to be broadcast. Unlike France, where you can be sued and put in jail for defamation of a religion.

People marching with I am Charlie were not necessarily endorsing all of the content of the magazine.

The magazine offends different religions not only Islam.

They were advocating not murdering people for free speech that often does offend.

Which basically is an ISLAMIC JIHADIST thing.

Be offended.

Picket.

Write letters.

Post on internet forums.

Complain.

Vote.

Start your own publications to broadcast your POV.

Maybe you can get the magazine to back off from offending you, maybe you can't, with peaceful protest methods.

But don't murder just because you are offended.

Don't forget also innocent Jews were murdered just for being Jews in this Paris ISLAMIC JIHADIST terror wave.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Actually, I think Obama might have blundered into doing the right thing, here. The fact is that these latest terror incidents in France were relatively small. The French are all excited, as they should be, because it happened in France. (BTW, I remember hearing quite a few reports and interviews from Paris and London after 9/11, where French and English said it was America's fault it was attacked.) Just how do the French now refuse not to attend every terror attack in the world where 20 people or fewer are killed? They will seem like hypocrites--French lives matter and, say, Nigerian ones, don't. On the other hand, Hollande and the French could elect to attend similar commemorations for terrorist atrocities around the world. But if they do so, they're going to be doing it almost full time. Put this into perspective. 9/11 saw well over a 1000 killed, multiple buildings destroyed, and an attack made on the Pentagon. In response, a lot of French shrugged their shoulders. Now? Why the difference?

I never saw any news reports of Holder being part of the march. He left before it started.

• Like 2

I never saw any news reports of Holder being part of the march. He left before it started.

I only knew he was in town for meetings.

Err, no he wasn't...

http://nypost.com/2015/01/11/eric-holder-noticeably-absent-from-paris-unity-rally/

Err, no he wasn't...

http://nypost.com/2015/01/11/eric-holder-noticeably-absent-from-paris-unity-rally/

OK. He was in town though. I really don't know what Obama was thinking. Weird.

Edited by Jingthing

Err, no he wasn't...

OK. He was in town though. I really don't know what Obama was thinking. Weird.

Here is what Obama was thinking... Number 10 is a doozy...

#1 “The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”

#2The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

#3 “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”

#4 “As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”

#5Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.

#6 “Islam has always been part of America”

#7we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities

#8 “These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”

#9 “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”

#10 “I made clear that America is not – and never will be – at war with Islam.”

#11 “Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”

#12 “So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed”

#13 “In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education.”

#14 “Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”

#15 “Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality

#16 “The Holy Koran tells us, ‘O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another.’”

#17 “I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month.”

#18 “We’ve seen those results in generations of Muslim immigrants – farmers and factory workers, helping to lay the railroads and build our cities, the Muslim innovators who helped build some of our highest skyscrapers and who helped unlock the secrets of our universe.”

#19 “That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”

#20 “I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.”

You want more?

http://www.youngcons.com/40-mind-blowing-quotes-from-barack-obama-about-islam-and-christianity/

• Like 1

In defense of Obama on this, at least within the USA, there are not the same social issues with American Muslims as there are in Europe. Demonizing all Muslims is not helpful. But I think the enemy must be called out -- ISLAMIC JIHAD. That is not all Muslims. But it is SOME Muslims.

Edited by Jingthing

Where was the Unity March and the world-leaders a couple of months back in Gaza City??

After Israel killed more than 2000 people, most of them civilians and among them more than 500 children!!

No wonder that our Arab friends sometimes question Western hypocrisy and double standards!!

Was there a march of Arab/Muslim leaders instead, with say 500,000 Palestinians on the streets of Gaza City?

You attend family's and friends' funerals, not those of strangers. Where were the family and friends of the people of Gaza?

Great to see the humanitarian Netenyahu leading the March. Should have been in chains.

So no comment about the innocent Jews murdered at the grocery just for being Jews?

Sorry. I should have said ball and chains.

I guess you did answer the question. No problem with civilian French Jews being able to shop without getting murdered, eh?

I guess you did answer the question. No problem with civilian French Jews being able to shop without getting murdered, eh?

The topic is about World leaders joining the march. I was talking about Netenyahu, who, so soon after presiding over the butchery of 2000 Palestinians, has the affront to hijack this incident to pretend he cares about human life. Your attempt to justify his presence is shameful. Let Israel send a true humanitarian, if such a person exists.

As to your question. NO innocents deserve to lose their lives

The topic is about World leaders joining the march. I was talking about Netenyahu, who, so soon after presiding over the butchery of 2000 Palestinians, has the affront to hijack this incident to pretend he cares about human life. Your attempt to justify his presence is shameful. Let Israel send a true humanitarian, if such a person exists.

As to your question. NO innocents deserve to lose their lives

I find your answer sleazy and disingenuous as if you don't even want to acknowledge the Islamic Jihadist inspired antisemitic murders at the grocery which the march was ALSO about. That was big a part of Netanyahu's role in the march, it was not only about free press (something that the democracy in Israel also values as do the French), it was also about Islamic Jihadists murdering Jews in Europe just for being Jews.

Speaking of antisemitism to suggest that it would be hard to find humanitarians among the millions of Jews in Israel is a good example of that flavor of hate speech rhetoric. So I can be offended by your offensive POV, but no, that does not justify murder.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1