Pattaya Police investigate British Couple’s second House Fire in 2 weeks

webfact

Got to be from South London

These Prats come from Ponders End Enfield North London. Are you sure you're an ex-Pratt?

I used to have a girlfriend from Ponders End back in the day,I think Sutcliffe came from there didn't he,

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to be from South London

These Prats come from Ponders End Enfield North London. Are you sure you're an ex-Pratt?

For those of a certain age, Ted Ray was from Ponders End.

That should Ray's a laugh!

"Miss Morrison became abusive towards firefighters and journalists."

I can understand the last part. Firefighters need to get in, but I doubt the police have any right to invite journalists into people homes, or to takes pictures themselves to give/sell to the press. (investigative pictures kept in police records are a different matter).

In the west the police and firefighters will go in, but they will also tell the press that they have to wait on the street.

Edited by monkeycountry

What an obnoxious pair leading a life of Booze as they get sicker in Mind and Body.

Someone said East London....another said South London......Certainly not The East End but South London is possible....

Hey how about Essex...hey was she wearing White Stiletto's?

Sure, they must feel really at home in Sin City ....... so many there like them.

Next time maybe they will stay in the burning bed to save a trip to the Wat....to Old Smokey!

Edited by petercool
edited bold type

Reminds me of my youth. When my dirty rotten husband was out with one these lovely thai gems. I broke a window or 2 myself. Small in comparison to the Thai. Who tend to break out the knives, or help you in a wee accident off the balcony.

Ah the good old days of being pissed and stirring up the neighbourhood. Loved every minute of it