Vietnam Forum?

totlanh

:o HI,

I realize this is not Thailand related and apologize before-hand,however i was wondering if anyone knows of any forums akin to this relating to Vietnam.I have tried googling this but to not much success im afraid.Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.BTW this is a really excellent site!!!! :D

Lots of us have travelled,worked and even survived Vietnam over the years so if you have any questions,thoughts,enquirys ..need to know ..etc why not ask?

Believe there are other similar forums out there ...somewhere ...but doubt if you would get any real answers...so.....Tsin Chao.... :o

Hello totlanh,

I don't see how a viet site would compete with Thaivisa.com so here's an address:

<snip>

It's geared around teaching in Vietnam but there is also general disussion about living and coping in the country.

-a

Edited by Jai Dee

Hello totlanh,

I don't see how a viet site would compete with Thaivisa.com so here's an address:

<snip>

It's geared around teaching in Vietnam but there is also general disussion about living and coping in the country.

-a

Thanks for the mention. We have new services we are working on. Will be back with more.

Other sights we are involved in include: <snip - links deleted>

/Mod Edit - From the Forum Rules: Please don't drop promotional urls, signature files, or specifics that would lead people to your site.

Edited by Jai Dee

Promotional URL's and other links have been deleted from this thread.

Please see the Forum Rules.

Whilst we appreciate the positive comments and feedback about the ThaiVisa Forum, this particular subject has nothing to do with Thailand.

On behalf of the ThaiVisa moderating and admin team.

/Closed.