Where in Pattaya to order furniture parts from particle board or MDF?

Roman403

Hi there,

I'm looking for workshop in Pattaya where I can place an order for the production of some furniture parts for my own. There is a recess in the wall in my sleeping room and I decided to make a working table and some shelves above it.

Does anybody know such workshop in Pattaya? wink.png

Be careful with particle board. With this humidity, it tends to fall apart quickly.

Thank you for attention, craigt3365, this is true.

Well, I'm still looking for a workshop where they can cut wooden materials using my designs. I'll glad to read\hear any ideas about this...wink.pngwai.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Be careful with particle board. With this humidity, it tends to fall apart quickly.

Not necessarily. If properly treated, it will last "forever" ;*)

If not treated and left in a wet and humid environment, than of course it will fall apart.

Some parts of my kitchen is made out of MDF and I have not had any issues with it.

I am more concerned about Termites than it falling apart because of moisture.

luudee

Outside of Homeworks on the ramp going down toward the Big C car park is a cabin type shop that makes wooden furniture, kitchens and such, its not exactly what you want but maybe they can help source and cut it for you to your designs.