many farangs

true blue

Falangs are only dating brown skin Issaan girls anyways so what does it matter

Show me one falang with a white skin Thai girl

Brown skin girls are beautiful but recognize that they are the ones dating farangs

"Falangs are only dating brown skin Issaan girls anyways..."

That comment - if not meant facetiously - betrays a profound ignorance of what the situation really is. Excuse me for being blunt, your statement is nonsense.

"Show me a farang with a white skin Thai girl."

Allow me to propose myself. My dear wife of 32 years is fair skinned and a real Thai - neung roy neung persen.

I have passed my adult life in Chiang Mai and in that time I have known many farangs with light skin Thai wives. It is not uncommon at all.

Perhaps your post was deliberately provocative and I've swallowed the bait. If so, and if you don't believe this hogwash, then it is a credit to your good sense.

My wife was fair skinned too, until I got her into a more outdoor oriented life of cycling, hiking, gardening....

• Like 1

I don't know what's going on but starting about 2 weeks ago there has been an invasion of young farangs in my area of Sansai. I mean at least a hundred or more and judging by their accents and slang, they are Americans. At first I thought they were missionary types but now I'm not really sure. Every time I go to one of the little restaurants around the area of the moobaan, I can never get a table as these kids are everywhere! Sometimes when driving through some of the little Sansai village sois, we see groups of 15 of them walking to go eat, drink, shop at the little mom and pop markets, etc. On Friday I tried to buy beer at the little shop within walking distance of my house and they were out of everything. The guy told me the farang kids had just been there and bought all the beer he had in stock.

I've been to that place on Nimmen What The F___ once. I think there two beer promos. Three Leos for maybe 209 baht or three Chang Exports for 199. The place was nearly full but we got a table near the back. The service was fine but overall an unremarkable experience.

I didn't see any food being offered by that establishment, but many street vendors are there. One stand is permanently parked at the back of the place, so that stall may somehow be associated with the place.

Thanks for the review. It seems it is popular only because it is on Nimmanhamin. A lot of people want to be on the street, even though the most interesting places are on the sois.

• Like 2

I've been to that place on Nimmen What The F___ once. I think there two beer promos. Three Leos for maybe 209 baht or three Chang Exports for 199. The place was nearly full but we got a table near the back. The service was fine but overall an unremarkable experience.

I didn't see any food being offered by that establishment, but many street vendors are there. One stand is permanently parked at the back of the place, so that stall may somehow be associated with the place.

So what was remarkable? The dolphin show at SeaWorld? Tiger Kingdom? The orphanage tour?

"Remarkable" would be a place with really hot waitresses, cold beer and really cheap prices with tons of eye candy everywhere...at least that's what I would think if I were a guy. What the F... didn't stand out that way at all. It is simply another place to sit around a table and drink a few beers.

So what was remarkable? The dolphin show at SeaWorld? Tiger Kingdom? The orphanage tour?

Things worth remarking on when discussing eating and drinking establishments are good food, good prices, good service, good entertainment, etc. Since JulieM didn't find anything remarkable about the place I assume there was nothing worth remarking on.

Do you expect to find dolphins or tigers in the Nimmanhamin area?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Interesting....I've seen more fights at John's Place and Spicy than all the rest of Thailand combined. Been in Dayli 200 times over 8 years and never seen a fight or even a shouting match. Dr. Don has since spent time in a mental institution.....I don't really think he got many accolades from the Thai community.

Seems like a certain Canadian was working illegally and didn't have medical insurance.

So he deserved shooting then. You are sick.

"Remarkable" would be a place with really hot waitresses, cold beer and really cheap prices with tons of eye candy everywhere...at least that's what I would think if I were a guy. What the F... didn't stand out that way at all. It is simply another place to sit around a table and drink a few beers.

there is a few places like that around nimman,the eye candy at the bar i was at last night was orgasmic.

there is a few places like that around nimman,the eye candy at the bar i was at last night was orgasmic.

Come on, tell us where. I know a few guys that want to know.